What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the elderly asylum

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No worries Yukon - its amazing how resilient the human spirit can be - and to survive - its best to try and thrive - if you can - my lower back problem kicks into serious pain after I walk for about 20-30 minutes - at least I can do the school run/walk 5 days a week still - but usually on a 1-10 pain scale - I'm up to a 8-9 by the time I get back home - and can hit the spliff or vape -

Thanks for the explanation moose eater and Cosmic G - sounds about right - and its the first time getting real dizzy coming out of the tub for me - it wasn't a nice dizzy at all.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Yeah, what he said about the hot water.

I guess it's true what they say about misery loving company. Reading all these posts about everyone else feeling like shit.... makes mine feel a little less bad. LOL

Pain is fucked up but internal shit is worse. I can deal with a pretty high amount of pain. But when your interns are fucked up and everything you eat makes you sick and you constantly feel like you have to shit.... that's a fucked up day.

Another truism coming from the old joke where all the body parts were arguing over which one was the most important. We all know who won that battle. LOL

Anyone not remember that joke?

EDIT:

One day, all the parts of the body were talking about who was most important.
THE BRAIN SAID – “Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I am the most important therefore I should be boss.”
THE FEET SAID – “Since I carry him everywhere he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, I am the most important.”
THE EYES SAID – “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I an the most important body part.”
THE HANDS SAID – “Since I do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I am the most important.”
Of course, everyone got into the arguments and the heart, lungs, and ears all say the same thing.
Finally, the asshole spoke up and pointed that he was the most important even though the others didn’t know it. All the other laughed and laughed to think of an asshole being boss.
The asshole decided to prove the point and refused to function. Blocked up tight.
Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.
All pleaded with the asshole to relent and agreed that the asshole was the most important and so it happened.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
So the moral of the story Ringo - is that we must respect the authority of assholes over us? - lol

Yeah, what he said about the hot water.

I guess it's true what they say about misery loving company. Reading all these posts about everyone else feeling like shit.... makes mine feel a little less bad. LOL

Pain is fucked up but internal shit is worse. I can deal with a pretty high amount of pain. But when your interns are fucked up and everything you eat makes you sick and you constantly feel like you have to shit.... that's a fucked up day.

Another truism coming from the old joke where all the body parts were arguing over which one was the most important. We all know who won that battle. LOL

Anyone not remember that joke?

EDIT:

One day, all the parts of the body were talking about who was most important.
THE BRAIN SAID – “Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I am the most important therefore I should be boss.”
THE FEET SAID – “Since I carry him everywhere he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, I am the most important.”
THE EYES SAID – “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I an the most important body part.”
THE HANDS SAID – “Since I do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I am the most important.”
Of course, everyone got into the arguments and the heart, lungs, and ears all say the same thing.
Finally, the asshole spoke up and pointed that he was the most important even though the others didn’t know it. All the other laughed and laughed to think of an asshole being boss.
The asshole decided to prove the point and refused to function. Blocked up tight.
Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.
All pleaded with the asshole to relent and agreed that the asshole was the most important and so it happened.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Well, I don't know anything about morals, because I don't have any. But I do know one thing. When my asshole is unhappy.......... I'm unhappy. LOL

My asshole's not in charge, though. I have a kunt that's in charge of my life. ;)

T

Teddybrae

No. I just read the quote below. Now I realise I 'm really OK.

I'm lurking in the corner.

My hair is completely salted over, my neck is destroyed from a million miles of driving and 20 years of high impact sports, my legs are grey, my ears are gnarled, my eyes are old and bent.. my toenails have snapped off so many times they've morphed into indestructible snow white talons, people are constantly telling me to buy myself new clothing or to get out more often or to see a doctor.. I go through 4 pots of coffee and a pack of cigarettes every day, I only ever listen to music from the 18th and 19th centuries. I wear freaking dentures.

I would challenge anyone here to a "who's grumpier" contest any day of the week. I literally just sit up at my bedroom window in front of my piano, every single day, all day long, waiting for someone outside to give me a reason to yell down at them, just trying not to pity the buffoons driving past subjecting themselves to the same music that the government uses as a means of torture.

Getting grumpy just thinking about it.

Bobby Boucher

And I'm just being jovial.

Ever since my neck injury I've been a complete mess. Intrusive thoughts, sleepwalking, sleep talking, sleep eating, intense irritability, spontaneous bruising and swelling above and behind my ears and eyes, bouts of confusion and exhaustion, fits of laughter and awe..

If I hadn't suddenly become capable of pulling tens of thousands of notes in sequence in their appropriate colors and textures with respect to each individual performer from the top of my head, I wouldn't think much of the aforementioned abnormalities, but uh.. yeah.

Not excited to see what an MRI pulls up. Somethin' clearly ain't the same up there anymore..

@_@

Ringodoggie

Premium user
We should have a contest to see who is the most fucked up person on ICMag. LMAO

I may not be the 1st place winner but I'll bet I land in the top 10. LMAO

I have more initials after my name than my dog and he is an AKC Champion. Let's see....

AADD, PTSD, ASPD, ADD, CD, ADHD, APD, Bi-polar Disorder and AUD.

And, that's just above the neck. If we get the contest going, I'll start naming maladies below the neck. LOL

Maybe first prize can be one of those little motorized scooters with a built in bong.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
We should have a contest to see who is the most fucked up person on ICMag. LMAO

I may not be the 1st place winner but I'll bet I land in the top 10. LMAO

I have more initials after my name than my dog and he is an AKC Champion. Let's see....

AADD, PTSD, ASPD, ADD, CD, ADHD, APD, Bi-polar Disorder and AUD.

And, that's just above the neck. If we get the contest going, I'll start naming maladies below the neck. LOL

Maybe first prize can be one of those little motorized scooters with a built in bong.

I suffer from severe RMS syndrome. Luckily, with the proper prescrpition, I'm able to contol my symptoms and keep them in check......:biggrin:

RMS

:smoweed:

shithawk420

Veteran
Pretty sure I'm the most fucked up Ringo but id rather not make it publicly what I've done.i will if I have too.id say top 5 just in case.im only 31 so I can't really say for sure with you older guys.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Pretty sure I'm the most fucked up Ringo but id rather not make it publicly what I've done.i will if I have too.id say top 5 just in case.im only 31 so I can't really say for sure with you older guys.

yeah, gotta watch old fucks. we've had over 50 years to fall apart, lol.:tiphat:

M

moose eater

:laughing: the good news is that now you get to play the elder-card and get away with all kinds of 'stuff' :tiphat:

True dat!!

And since cutting off my pony tail, and turning nearly solid gray, my motor vehicles get less and less scrutiny from the authorities.

Aging can be the ultimate successful effort toward running incognito.

But when the folks at the feed store offer me the 'wisdom discount' based on my appearance, I tell them they don't know me well enough to make such assumptions. I've been unwise plenty of times. But fate obviously pitied me.

Edit: it didn't fool Aussie Immigration, however. They still wanted to know why I was headed to Nimbin.. bastards.

M

moose eater

I'll get my free bus pass next year - when I turn 60 - whoop-de-frikkin-doop -

They gave me my free, life-time hunting, fishing and trapping license this year. Now all I have to do is try and abide by the rules. There's always an up-hill struggle of some sort to be mastered.

shithawk420

Veteran
Let me think...If I think right...this guy I know said he another guy shot 2 guys in the head for raping his wife and the other guys wife.they were just cheating but they got away with it.thats not the worst but it comes to mind.ive never met a faithful person in my life except me.never had a relationship in my life but that's another story

T

Teddybrae

So I claim to be the most fucked up person here. Here's a photo of me in the garden this morning. I 'm digging a post hole for a ... gatepost. That's it lying in the background. It will go in three feet. I will be tired then but I will be happy. (BTW, I 'm past three score and ten and thank my ancestors daily. Check out those legs!!!)

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts