What's new

The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good :yes: What's up on your outdo?

well, i was just about to update the lil outdoor threat i opened for the outdoor grow contest ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=310825 )
but since you asked for them, here are recent pics of the outdoor:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

same smart bed from last indoor run, filled with re-amended & recycled soil. plants are mostly gg4 & canna tsu, 2 are Pakistani Purple Diesel (not showing as much purple yet as their grandma from seed did... really hoping the dark purple calyxes come in as time goes on).

Miraculous Meds

puffin some of this Lime Cookies Bubba on a recent camping excursion;
View Image

ground up ready to roll:
View Image

also, the veggie garden is in full on harvest mode, more tomatoes than i know what to do with;
View Image
black krims, pineapples, parks whoppers, goliaths...

ganja garden update will be soon

im sure the lime cookies is bomb, but that flavor combo just doesn't appeal to me.

now those heirloom maters are lookin sexy. whats the scoop on the pineapple one? never heard of that one. I have a few dozen old heirloom strains, and one of my faves is still the Italian heirloom that u can get from the regular catalogue from the sse guys.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
my fave slicing tomatoes are cherokee purples and aunt ruby's german green.

i've never come across that pineapple one. looks like a hillbilly.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got my order from terraganix in.... a gallon of em1 and 10 lbs of kashi (2 5lb bags, terraganix is running buy one get one free on 1 & 5 lb bags of kashi, FYI)
topcoated a kashi (beneath the mulch) and mixed a tea with modern microbes, kashi, great white and some partially rotten horsetail, dandelion, and alfalfa.

also, im planning on making my own kashi with the purchased Em1 as well as with my own homemade lactobacillus culture.

I was just getting ready to make some bokashi with some extra rice hulls I have. I can't seem to pay for them yet. Maybe I will after I try to make some. :)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just getting ready to make some bokashi with some extra rice hulls I have. I can't seem to pay for them yet. Maybe I will after I try to make some. :)

i was actually just wondering today about if rice hulls (the kind we use for aeration) could be used for making bokashi, i've read that any carbon source can be used, even hay or ground up newspaper. so there is no reason why rice hulls should NOT work, right?

From what I understand they should be perfect. Will add some silica as well. To me it seems like the perfect medium for bokashi. I will let you know how it goes.

I'm setting up some 20 gallon no-tills for next run. It's been 3 years since I have grown with no-till indoors. Should be fun. I'm tired of working. Anyway to make less work is a win in my book. :)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
using this mydx personal tester, here is results from my lime cookies bubba from last round, 90+ day cure:

17.13%thc
.09 CBD
.1 CBN

b carophyllne .48 mg/g
a pinene .3
b pinene .26
myrcene .15
camphene .01
geraniol 1.51 mg/g
terminolen 0.22
p-cymene .1
eucayptol .03
humolene .92
nerolidol .15 mg/g

still tinkering with the device... so can't say for sure these are accurate results, fun to play with tho

HatchBrew

Veteran
i was actually just wondering today about if rice hulls (the kind we use for aeration) could be used for making bokashi, i've read that any carbon source can be used, even hay or ground up newspaper. so there is no reason why rice hulls should NOT work, right?

The large bokashi tanks I've seen in action. At school or community gardens. usually a three 1000G tank system. Have used rice hulls for their layering in their large Bokashi systems.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:

what's good miles?

so much..... thanks for checking in HB
relocation, again.... getting the new spot all moved into and set up... just ran into electrical issues (barn with 100 amp breaker only fed by 12 guage wire), probably gonna rock some tents for a minute until the electrical is all worked out.
been brewing lacto and dumping it on compost, moving soil, unpacking personal life.

the elbow room's last run at previous location was left unattended for much of the grow, it was unavoidable, i focused on making sure the elbow room AND outdoor finished without any major disasters (dryout/rippers) and in the end the crops came down a week or so early but they came down and all is well.

I'll grab some bud pictures (everything is trimmed and jarred/bucketed now) and share them up asap.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Good update man, glad to hear everything is going well with the move and everything. Moving is always so much fun! (sarcasm)

redlaser

Veteran
Moving is a hassle to say the least, depending on how far your moving. Unless you are moving into a better situation, that's a different story. I've moved three times in three years and its kind of disorienting,because of constantly learning roads and businesses. Sound like I'm complaining but things are better now

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moving is a hassle to say the least, depending on how far your moving. Unless you are moving into a better situation, that's a different story. I've moved three times in three years and its kind of disorienting,because of constantly learning roads and businesses. Sound like I'm complaining but things are better now

always moving into better... that's a must.
not too far for me this time, about 50 miles or so. since relocating to Colorado I've had about a dozen locations (grow / live) in less than 6 years. There have been times I've moved my personal stuff & grow stuff 2x in a year.....
so over it, but like you said, it's encouraging to find better places than the previous.

I kind of enjoy learning new areas, I like maps.... learning new businesses can be frustrating. especially things are so much cheaper generally on front range....

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
good luck with the move! i like your attitude. that's a lot of relocating tho! hope this one works out for a while.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just unearthed a garden notebook from the rubble of moving, found out what my cryptic strain labels are, looks like I still have the following from seed: trogger f2 (flo x ox), ox f2, gg4 x fire cookies, khalisi x sour bubble. khalisi is purps x afghan jihad by sg1

also kept around the glue, lime cookies bubba, bubba kush, and pakistani diesel...

AND picked up some freshies; Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, Cheese, Golden Goat, and "#3". Got all these from a pal, i was feeling low on plants during the move, and grabbed these up before they were culled.

so that's the future of the elbow room right there.... also gotta start popping some seeds in this new spot asap.

Latest posts

Latest posts