What's new

Better Late Than Never Outdoor 2015

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My recycled soil bed (home-made smart bed also recycled & reused) full of plants... shown below about a week after transplant into the bed;
picture.php

^^ Half glue, half canna-tsu (CBD rich strain) and a couple purple pakistani diesel plants in there (12 total)

picture.php

feeding them fermented plant extracts, BTI, and topcoated with generous helpings of home-made compost

this soil bed is inside a "greenhouse" (built polebarn style with trusses) that is not 100% fully enclosed (much of north facing side is open and north half of the roof is open)

this is my first real outdoor grow, been an indoor grower much of my life tho.

more pics coming soon

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
whats the point? sometimes never is better

More of a point than coming into a moderators personal thread and making a troll post your first icmag post since you joined in 2010.

:laughing:

I can't wait to see how these develop for you man. All of those will fill in and you'll have a continuous sea of green for sure.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More of a point than coming into a moderators personal thread and making a troll post your first icmag post since you joined in 2010.

:laughing:

I can't wait to see how these develop for you man. All of those will fill in and you'll have a continuous sea of green for sure.

shit, im almost honored that dude used first post on trolling me.... i'm must be some kinda "chosen", crazy waiting 5 years to shit talk on ME. I'm nearly excited to see what more posts this asshole can come up with, only problem is it may not be until 2020.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
looks like it's going to be a mosh-pit soon Avinash, it will certainly get thick in there.

personally i'd have given them more room....and started them in May...

best of the sun for thems.

20sackzack

Yeah late starts! These clones were started in July. Good luck!

Attachments

• rps20150806_102031.jpg
    rps20150806_102031.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 13

amanda88

Interesting that you grew them in a group ...almost like a small Moroccan broadcast method,
I'm sure theres is much root tickling going on under the soil ...improves communication too,
I hope to give this a go ....subbed!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^ plants are all 18" or more now, been in the soil bed 3.5 weeks now.

picture.php

^ i leaned the outer ones out more to give room to grow and don't crowd the inner plants

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why didn't you put them in separate pots and spread them out?

the rest of the greenhouse is "full", all is filled late (better than never, but that's just like... my opinion, man)
this is the pot i'm showing off.
the ground soil where im at is lots of clay, no drainage, i felt better using containers with my soil mix in them than digging holes and planting in poor draining soil. I did put some in the ground, they are doing well, i'm very careful not to ever over water them.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all filling in nicely, pics shown sept 1st at 4800 ft above sealevel and at 39 th parallel North

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
home depot, nylon reinforced poly by "americover" roll of 20 ft x 100 ft for under $200.

Latest posts

Latest posts