What's new

The Dog Pound

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Apologies if you've already posted this info Mack but as we're talking feed and nutes, what soil you using this run? Do you amend it with any dry ferts or just feed with waterings?

Also what kind of flush regime do you run?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions, I'm just envious of how lush your plants always are!

Peace

mack 10

Veteran
Im using medi one, finisher and massive bloom formulation and liquid w8 for the first time now

You are gonna be one happy bunny. Ive never used theLiquidw8 but
Medi one is a great 1 part, Flower and bloom formulation,
ignore what is say's on the bottle, I think I did 2mil per Litre all the way,(first 2 weels @1mil) When you add the medi one, watch the pH drop like a stone,
@ 2mil per Litre it gets the pH into perfect range
@ 4 mil per it drops like a stone, you would have to higher the pH
don't bother messing about with all that, just give less food.

I have used it (medi one) with Massive but I also only give 20-25mils per 10L not per gallon like the label says.
(that with 2 mil of medi one per 10L)
That combo it great, the icing on the cake is the Finisher.
That is the secret weapon. last 2-3 weeks finisher only.
it allows the plants to ripen up really nice but still allows the plant to suck the leaf's dry.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Apologies if you've already posted this info Mack but as we're talking feed and nutes, what soil you using this run? Do you amend it with any dry ferts or just feed with waterings?

Also what kind of flush regime do you run?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions, I'm just envious of how lush your plants always are!

Peace

No bombarding bro, its cool.

Soil is Bulrush multi purpose, no additives at all. First 2 weeks they get nothing but water then,
I feed at 0.8-1.0 ec (0.5 scale) from veg till week 3/4 of flower
every Saturday they get there Calgreen foliar spray (1mil per liter)

Flushing? Well since I have already let my secret out the bag
i'll tell you, lol Get yourself some Finisher by Green Planet.
Use it the last 2-3 weeks, but again ignore the bottle,
give them 20 mils per 10L of water. the amount this improves your herb is just amazing, if your not getting that super stink, greasy bad ass herb, give it a try, i'm pretty sure you will be amazed.
I have tried loads of products over the years and
what I use now has took years of tuning and i'll take the pepsi challenge against anyone's herb.

Metrop (Mr1 - through veg till 3rd week of flower) Mr2 from the 3rd till the 5th,6th or 7th week
(strain dependant) and and finisher from week 5-7 till chop.
Spray Calgreen (metrop) once a week for the greenest, healthiest shit you've ever seen.

Mack.

Last edited:

ElRubio

Veteran
tagged fo those new and exciting updates MrMack!!

show us those rockets!

Big ups dude and Happy 2015. Abrazote

mack 10

Veteran
Yo! Here's the Chem D.
picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hows things in the dog pound?

i have to say unless i have the wrong chem d, i don't like it as much smoke as the sour diesel or original diesel cut. mind you i've always been a fan of the SD taste smell and high.

anyway i hope everyone is having a great beginning to the new year.

mack 10

Veteran
Yo Gauis, Dog ~Pound is going well.

With my other Chem project going at the same time as maintaining
several moms, its busy busy busy!

The D x 91 cross is looking real good, the vigour of the seed plants is insane,
most have the dieselly/ 91 shape leaves.

I have started a load of 91 x 91 beans to see if they are as stable,
as the D x 91's. (male and female wise)

Also ECSD x 91 and Stardawg x 91 still to look through...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm curious to see how many of them show similar fans to this....especially in the '91 x '91.

picture.php

The above is Daywrecker x SkunkVa - a feminized SkunkVa Bx1, if you will. To me, it looks like it is VERY chem dominant with the big fat flaring bulbous leaves...but it has some kind of "OG'ish" quality to it as well, with the 3 fingered leaves and the spread of the blades themselves...Don't know - just a plant a friend is growing I think will be something special when it hit bloom.

I know Monk's male seems to breed really Chem dominant plants...so I figure these seeds are as close to being able to see what I'm trying to see.

It's been over a year on this thread and I've still not seen any of those seed plants...but I keep lurking!! :joint:

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts