What's new

The Dog Pound

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
ola mack!
really nice lineup. i take a seat and watch the show. :)
wish you a lot of fun with these girls.

mack 10

Veteran
Who let the dogs out!!! Nice work Mack!!

Woof woof! Thank's bro.

Very nice man! Those will be some insane side by sides when they are lookin all roided out!!

Insane is the plan! Lets see what comes...

nice.. what stardawg cut is that?

Illuminati cut.

Shoulda called the thread Tha Dawg Pound cuz you damn near got em all cept for the 3 & 4. Proper Sour is something special and the skunkva is the truth. Cool shit mack.

The Dawg Pound it is. If I could get the 3 and 4 i would be running them too. As you know that diesel is FIRE! But very demanding to grow.

I think I'd take the WD over them all... I was just gifted the Sis today, definitely interested to see how that plays out.

Really? I can't wait to test them all out. Don't Underate the Sis, She's one fine lady. My bro Jackfrost99 did a batch and it came out amazing. She has this uncanny ability of turning out weight and dankness even under terrible conditions.

Sick run man. I love the chems and diesels, but especially chem sis. LOVE that funk u get from her. But that whole line up is amazing. Gonna be a nice time at ur spot in a couple months

^^Exactly. the sis done right is dam good. Thanks for the props.

ola mack!
really nice lineup. i take a seat and watch the show. :)
wish you a lot of fun with these girls.

yo Randa. Thanks man now sit back and enjoy this run..

Here's a pic of one of the stardawgs/whitedawgs in beast mode.
picture.php

:ying:Mack.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn!!! That Stardawg is beautiful,Mac... Well...They all are quite nice...
Gotz to have a front row bucket to this show...Solid!!!

Excellent camera work ta boot...Nice!!!

Happy holidays to you and yours...

:eggnog:...AD...

mack 10

Veteran
Thanks Alien dawg! not so sure about my camera skills,lol..
more to come,
pics of the Sis,91 and a beast stardawg that's even bigger and badder than the one above.

Big ups all IC crew and happy Xmas to everyone!
ching ching!
Mack.

mack 10

Veteran
Hope everyone's suitably stuffed after Christmas dinner, yum yum.
Peace and fine smoke for all.
Mack.

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

Just had a nice spray down.
Calgreen (Metrop) and x-cell booster.(Bio nova) foliar spray.

See the crinkle leaf, that's a trait right there. A lot of people had this one mixed up with the Chem D. Pretty similar but the Sis grows fatter leaf's and stretches more. The sis has a more bbq meaty funk whereas the D is straight diesel, funk, no bbq.
Just been repotted to final pot's and staked up, they where trying to get their ganster lean on. lol.

jochen_45

Veteran
Any Dawg's in the house?

Any Dawg's in the house?

Thanks a lot for showing your chems sister, she looks great and I love the place, where you often show your plants
after spraying them, just standing a little bit in the sun. Its so good to have such a possibility, because you can work
with the plants much better. Looking at the pictures from this thread I have to say that all plants are looking so good
and healthy, you know how to grow them. Once again thanks for showing, she looks great!

mack 10

Veteran
Just got to tidy up some lowers,grab some clones and flip.
Now the real fun starts...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Awesome grow mang Great to see such killer veg shots showing all the differences between the cuts... and The plants are so healthy ... They veggin under 1ks???

mack 10

Veteran
Awesome grow mang Great to see such killer veg shots showing all the differences between the cuts... and The plants are so healthy ... They veggin under 1ks???

No 600's. Thanks for the props.

@Raco... Wow! I bet she tastes SO good!