What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Dog Clone

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hear that duke of bros grimm is working a skunk line. i may wait for that to look for a male or maybe pop some of these g13xskunk from shanti. i dont plan on making much seed. just want to make a couple crosses for personal use and a couple buddies. i dont plan on selling any seeds of dogbud at this time. i just want to get to know her better

If your looking for Skunk specifically, keep an eye on Breeders Retail in the Chimera forum. They're attempting to obtain viable Skunk#1 from an OP done by Sam Skunkman & Rob Clarke in early 90-91ish. It was a preservation run Sam had made previous to selecting the RKS phenos out of the pool. There's more info in Chi's forum if you're interested.

Latest posts

Latest posts