What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Dog Clone

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few more Dog
day 41

woof woof
picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo fellas thanks for the kind words.
shes very peculiar this gal.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
that looks pretty sick man. looking pretty damn fly down there. very nice. beautiful genetics. nice healthy flowers. sounds like the nose is out of this world.
outrageous as usual.

how well does she come across in her offspring? seen any crosses with her?

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how well does she come across in her offspring? seen any crosses with her?

Good questions.
I think she's a fucking killer plant making machine, personally.
Experience with her offspring is what fueled my desire find and secure her.

For example....
She is the mother of The Webb aka DogxHP13 aka The P-Dog.
The HP13 was reversed (or let go looooooooong).....
picture.php

She is also mother of The Skunkdawg
The homie and his Dad in Haiku used some Dutch Skunk male...
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SkunkDawg is some great smoke. Very, very complex terpene profile. Exactly the kind of high you'd expect from an island grown plant - just puts you into that stereotypical surfer dude vibe - very calming and relaxing with an all around life is good, look at the beauty around you and be amazed type of high.

All ways a pleasure to see ya posting, GS.

:respect:

dank.Frank

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
interesting in how the Webb and Skunkdog both have real similar nugs...The Dog must be one of those plants that makes homogenous populations

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I've been smoking dog for about a week now..pretty much exclusively ...best way for me to be able to report...and a week in the jar really brought the aroma out..
The taste is special..after experiencing skunkdog first I can say the part I identified as dog in that cross was indeed dog...not really that difficult knowing the other part of the equation was skunk..but significant in that its a flavor that absolutely comes through in a hybrid...its not an overwhelming taste like Chem d or og..its subtle but strong and VERY satisfying...a must for top shelf herb..
Tastes exactly like it smells..no sense repeating myself..I'm too high..
The high is also top shelf.. when I smoke a joint I don't finish the joint...but I roll giant joints..the flavor comes thru even when relighting it the morning after..though its sticky as hell by that point...thru a dry piece I smoke two bowls a session and I'm good to go..
To put the type high in perspective:
Its as strong as Chem d but less body high
As intense as an og high but less head
A better blend of the two type highs than either..
I'm so high I can't tell if that's a good comparison or absolute Chem d bubble hash induced gibberish..holy shit! Is it 2 am?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting in how the Webb and Skunkdog both have real similar nugs...The Dog must be one of those plants that makes homogenous populations

I think this is where looking at a selfed population can really be useful. Drop 100 Dog S1s and see how much variation exists in her.

dank.Frank

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
So I've been smoking dog for about a week now..pretty much exclusively ...best way for me to be able to report...and a week in the jar really brought the aroma out..
The taste is special..after experiencing skunkdog first I can say the part I identified as dog in that cross was indeed dog...not really that difficult knowing the other part of the equation was skunk..but significant in that its a flavor that absolutely comes through in a hybrid...its not an overwhelming taste like Chem d or og..its subtle but strong and VERY satisfying...a must for top shelf herb..
Tastes exactly like it smells..no sense repeating myself..I'm too high..
The high is also top shelf.. when I smoke a joint I don't finish the joint...but I roll giant joints..the flavor comes thru even when relighting it the morning after..though its sticky as hell by that point...thru a dry piece I smoke two bowls a session and I'm good to go..
To put the type high in perspective:
Its as strong as Chem d but less body high
As intense as an og high but less head
A better blend of the two type highs than either..
I'm so high I can't tell if that's a good comparison or absolute Chem d bubble hash induced gibberish..holy shit! Is it 2 am?
Like i was smoking it reading this......on point description.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
I only smoked the Dog for a few days and come up with the same report as subrob.
Aloha from Puna DB

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Glad you like your new Dog Grey looks like you got her pretty down. It has been a little wet here no drought fucket it that is Puna for you lol. Aloha DB