What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The diverse "fuckery" 1k tray - SD IBL, LVPK, BBK, SFV OG, Blubonic and more---->

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
The diverse "fuckery" 1k tray - SD IBL, LVPK, BBK, SFV OG, Blubonic and more---->

I nicknamed this 1k tray the "fuckery" tray because its my test area, non cash crop section of the room. i wont pull any good yeild but its where i throw all my random popped seedlings in for growing out and pheno hunting. Right now its a random mix mash of different pots and an unstable trellis hastily put together. Grown in Fox Farms Ocean Forest mixed with Light Warrior and a few other things...

This tray is 1-2 weeks into flower and consists of the followering strains...

2x Blackberry Bubba Kush (clone)

6 x SFV OG kush (clone)

2x Fire OG (clone)

3x Blubonic (spice of life)

Blue Satellite (spice of life)

C99 x Chemdawg (mosca freebie)

Sour D IBL (last rez drop)

Sour Bubble (BOG)

LVPK (clone)

here are some pics of the tray and some sneak peaks of new room that i will post more on later...

the garden troll...he likes to sunbath under the lights
picture.php

a view of the whole tray, the plants at the bottom with the nugs already forming are the blues and the Og kush on top have barely started
fuckerylamp013.jpg

the Blubonic up close, so far the fastest to start swelling
fuckerylamp014.jpg

in this corner the LVPK at the bottom are alot darker and bushier than the Fire OG and SFV that are on top
fuckerylamp020.jpg

the Blackberry Bubba kush, showing some kind of deficiency, been target feeding but shes still finicky, will probably drop from the lineup
fuckerylamp012.jpg

Il post more pics when things are looking a little more post worthy, the Sour D IBL is a lone female, i popped 10 beans and this was the biggest so decided to flower early, the other 9 are still in veg for next round.

The Sour Bubble is a lone female, popped 5 beans, got 4 males.

Here are some pics from the "cash crop" side of the room...more on this side in another thread that il post in a few months.
SFV OG in 15 gallon pots
fuckerylamp017.jpg

My bread and butter, more SFV OG kush, these in 3 gallon pots on drip system under 2 600s
fuckerylamp019.jpg

fuckerylamp015.jpg

picture.php

taken 70 days

picture.php

picture.php

previous crop

i will post final cured pics once these are taken down too...and will post a few pics in flower, so stay tuned. the goal here is not quantity but quality. i have no problem letting my stuff run 70 days or more to get that proper shine.

Rushoe

sick bro nice lil line up......and set up is kool bro very nice and clean. I have been on the hunt for that sfv since day one I gotta have her one day we will cross paths!!!!!!!Goods score bro.

One Love 731

Veteran
Lookin good Yes4Prop, got some good stuff going there fur-sure. The SantaFe is a fine addition. The BBK is kind of a prima donna cut, she does usually bounce back in flower though. Hope it turns out as good as ya could ever hope for my friend. I want to give soil a try and am looking for any tips on the SFV so Ill be paying very close attention to this run. Its good to see I'm not the only person who picks kitty hairs out of the final harvest, lol. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey one love, so im wondering what my BBK will turn out like...because i have seen many samples of blackberry kush here in the bay area...most looks like this, very white and bright, with purple tint, not alot of kushy taste just frosty and heady.
picture.php

then there is the more kushy kind, that we call the purple bubba kush, has a very deep earthy kush taste with dark purple nugs..
picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the 15 gallons got veg almost 2 months and the 3 gallons under a month, but they were under CFL so slow growth..

im gonna get way more yeild from my 3 gallon pot side of the room, only drawback is more numbers. not sure if OGkush is the best strain to try and get 3-4zones a plant in 15s....gotta keep growing and keep learning!
picture.php

estimated yeild off the 15 gals is around 10 ounces under 1k, not that good
picture.php

but estimate yeild under the 1200watts with 30 3 gallon pots is looking to hit 2lbs.. that side is looking like a winner...
picture.php

the LVPK has larger nugs and a darker green profile, while the OG has smaller nugs and lighter green, both being fed under same nute schedule...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Day 40....tried to up the nutes and the SFV wasnt having it...so showing a little nute burn. the other strains like the nute boost though..especially LVPK..

day40004.jpg

SFV scrog

day40007.jpg

Heres the FUCKERY tray....the large colas in the dead center are the C99 x Chemdawg really nice bud! the other larger colas that fill out the middle are Blubonic and Blue Satellite and a Sour Bubble on the right. the smaller colas around the side are all kush...
day40008.jpg

LVPK at the bottom looking real healthy and lovin the extra nutes...OG kush up top being a little more finicky..
day40009.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
SFV OG needs to be topped and supercropped a ton, and given a nice veg. when grown in fox farms soil she needs very little nutes, as you can see from my burning. but my friends who grow her in hydro run nutes up to 1200 ppm...best range 900-1200 from what i hear from them..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
The fuckery tray at day 44, man im really regretting using all these different pots, it makes handwatering a bitch. note to self...use uniform pots and set up drip for the entire room next time!!
picture.php

heres the same tray with a few labels so you can see whats what...the c99xchem is the biggest so far, but the LVPK is showing the most ice.
picture.php

Heres the LVPK, what an awesome strain. golfball dense colas with nice frost and a deep mocha coffee smell...cant wait to puff her.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Nice work bro. Looks like your getting the hang of that trellis u got a nice uniformed canopy.

G

Guest3498

Looking great man. Funny about the cat, mine does the exact same thing.

DeoXy

beautiful... just beautiful.. might aswell be pussy in a tray ;) w/ all that wonderful danky variety and selection you got going there!

lol @ the cat.. mine has learned to stay away from my sticky mess on ma plants to avoid fur'd out buds.. instead I set him up a cat bed to the side when I'm in working so he can chill :p

Cheers!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^yeah during flower i keep the animals out of the room....really tired of having to eye inspect every bud to take out hairs.

the trellis system is all fucked up...gonna build a new sturdier one after this run. i was gonna load up another 20 or so OG kush for the last 1k light but with outdoors coming up almost all my plants are going north to the acre plots....

so in the meantime....gonna be swimming in OG kush in a few weeks...planned chop date is april 24th exactly 70 days from flower. gonna chop a few at day 52-55 so i can have something to smoke for 4-20...heres the other 2200watts of lighting in the room the "cash crop" section

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

had a little issue with nute burn this run....my hydro buddy kept teling me to "bump up phosphates at week 5" so i added more nutes than i regulary do...got burned quick OG sure is finicky, the LVPK loved the boost though. been flushing them for the last week and will probably keep flushing till harvest....

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
haha awesome. That cat looks fucking pissed.

gotta love those bamboo sticks. I spent hundreds on those fuckers over the years but they work.

Latest posts

Latest posts