What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The diverse "fuckery" 1k tray - SD IBL, LVPK, BBK, SFV OG, Blubonic and more---->

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thanks yall....yea the bamboo sticks are working good for now but i still think a proper trellis system wil be better....gonna try tomato cages too for the 15 gals...SFV OG is one loopy girl..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Day 45 budshots of more of the strains....so far Sour Bubble and a certain BS 2.2 have me real interested. Kinda dissapointed in bluebonic, kinda just looks like a blue dream. Real dissapointed in the Rez Sour D but shes only at around day 35 so maybe too early to tell.
picture.php

SOUR BUBBLE, probably gonna re-veg this one..i just wish yeild was better. but smell and look is top notch, and BOG dont lie, this thing should be done in week 7 before the rest. wishi bought more packs, i only got 1 sour bubble out of 5 seeds (traded the other 5)......i wanted to run this one outdoors but looks like its gotta wait til 2012.

picture.php

Blue Satellite 2.2...the smell on this one is crazy, and so is the nug structure, very different. looks like its seeded but its not, and the smell is a musky fruity smell that i cannot wait to smoke....might have to re-veg this one.

picture.php

Blackberry Berry Kush,....pics dont do it justice this thing is dripping in trichs down to the fan leaves...smells fruity no hints of kush at all. im pretty sure its not the bubba kush dominant pheno i was searching for...real fruity like some bubblegum or something, finicky, debating about keeping it, probably wont. gonna run my last BBK clone (3 month veg and only 2 feet tall) outdoors this year just for kicks...

Blubonic and Sour D not worth taking pics of yet, but they are lagging behind in terms of trichs. the blubonic has your standard blue dream look, so probably not gonna keep.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
on another note im a fucking idiot for not timing things right to get these flowered before 4-20..fuckin procrastination. everything smells so much better than whats in my jars right now....i wanna smoke that sour bubble and BS 2.2 so bad, the smell is real good...i wish i could make scratch and sniffs of these buds..

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
on another note im a fucking idiot for not timing things right to get these flowered before 4-20..fuckin procrastination. everything smells so much better than whats in my jars right now....i wanna smoke that sour bubble and BS 2.2 so bad, the smell is real good...i wish i could make scratch and sniffs of these buds..

I timed right :) ..jk ..if u say bog genetics is dank im gonna go get some bog gear ..cause u do kno dank ..im always hearing good things about sourbubble and they have the b.s x og freebies im gonna look for ..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i chopped a couple OZs worth of branches down around day 56-58 and they should be somewhat smokable by 420. i was actually surprised by the potency of a 48 day branch i pulled out of curiosity...here are some current pics of the SFV, LVPK (KEEEEEEPER!!), and the Blue Satellite 2,2, this pheno smells very similar to GrandaddyPurp, theres another pheno that looks quite different, but havent chopped yet. have alot of trimming on hand, hoping for 3+ lbs of this haul.

SFV OG, my favorite lemon fuel fix..
picture.php

picture.php

LVPK, looks very similar to bubba kush, smells like mocha coffee kush
picture.php

picture.php

BLUE SATELLITE 2.2 this pheno purpled up and had hints of GDpurple and blueberry, very nice smelling pheno.

G

Ganja D

Nice,how's the rest of the room looking? How bout the Sour D,it doesn't really bulk up till week 5 or 6.
Looks great.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^yeah honestly im pissed off at the sourD but im just writing that one off as abad pheno, but it is about week 5-6 so maybe she will fatten up a bit. i still got 9 more phenos im gonna flower out next round, along with some Cherry Pie from clone and some from seed, Girl Scout Cookie from seed, and of course more SFV...got another 30 ready to flip as soon as the room clears out.

other nugs i have coming down soon with pics will be the Blackberry Bubba which is coated in ice, a few Blubonics which still have a few weeks to go...Sour Bubble which is ready but still flushing....and some Fire OG Kush..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Heres some pics of the Blackberry, shes a frosty girl for sure. Not the Bubba dominant pheno i had hoped for but still impressive....one of the frostiest in the garden for sure.
blackberry004.jpg

blackberry006.jpg

Looks almost dead on to the blackberry my friend grew last year....most likely the same cut. i just wish she had more earthy kush tones, she smells like regular fruity strain.
picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Day 63 update...LVPK and the Sour Bubble still going strong, debating whether to chop. The day 58 samples are already a fan favorite among my friends..
picture.php

The SFV is pickable but im waiting another week. The day 58 samples i pulled i was dissapointed in, they were frosty but kind of shriveled and airy. It needs another week to swell up for sure. I like my OG poddy and swollen..
picture.php

Other dissapointing developements from the tray....two of my 3 bluebonics got too big for their own good and botrytis mold was found in the top colas....every large cola plant was immediately chopped, and two colas were found with budrot which i threw out right away. So i chopped the remaining BS 2.2, C99 x chem, and all blubonics down. THe BS2.2 developed two phenos, one dense and dark purple dank, and the other large and similar to blue dream. all the bluebonics look like some blue dream.

The strain produces huge large yeilding colas but these are more susceptible to budrot. these nugs sat right next to a Santa Fe dehuey and still dveloped mold even though the humidity was 50% constant. Also, none of the OG kush or remaining strains developed any rot, so its safe to say that these strains may be mold prone.

Theres still 3-4 plants that did not have rot and will hopefully be saved....got them drying....the OG kush, LVPK, Sour Bubble, and Sour D are all that remains. Already chopped over a QP of nuggage just from a small section of the 600watt tray, so estimating around 2-3 more LBs on the branch.

In the meantime....getting ready for 420!
picture.php

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea so i said earlier in the thread that i wouldnt keep the BBK....
1kversus600004.jpg

Im gonna keep her, real glad i kept a mother going just in case....shes finicky but i will learn to dial her in. she has crazy bag appeal, she is dripping in ce.

ElRubio

Veteran
hi Yes4Prop215:
very ice plants you get there mate!
i pull up a chair if you dont mind. These LVPK looks dank as the blacberry and all of them.

buenas vibras!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
cant wait to get a stab at that sfv. your blackberry is the same cut I ran for while then passed around, its a $ maker a ton of people love it and its a solid yielder...just sucks to smoke, all show no go. good meeting you and the other bay area fellas peace

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^yeah i agree...good bag appeal but the smoke could be better. im sure you will bring the SFV to another level!

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Awesome thread, nice grow. stellar nugs. Much respect your way Yesprop.
2%20thumbs%20up.gif

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thanks yall...i took the blubonic and blue satellites down early because they were so huge i was afraid of budrot if i left any longer. i had really high hopes for these but im dissapointed...lots of frost and fat yeild but not alot of taste, like a bland blue dream or reminds me of romulan, smells like sugar and fruit but not overpowering. One of the Blue Satellite 2.2 phenos is definately good though, its the dense purple pheno that smells like true blue and granddaddy purp, low yeilder but good stash smoke.

heres some pics of the c99 x chem, blubonic, and blue satellite 2.2 somewhere in the 7 week range.
1kversus600005.jpg

1kversus600007.jpg

1kversus600009.jpg

1kversus600011.jpg

1kversus600010.jpg

yeah, so no keepers in here. not gonna keep the dense blueberry pheno either, il post pics of her later, even though i loved the smell and the high is very indica the yeild is very very low..., plus i can grow GDP for yeild and have a few more blueberry cuts i want to try out. im looking for something dense that turns purple and smells like the Blue Knight out of Chico, CA that i cant get a cut off...i definately dont want any of these coke can cola sugary bland "commercial crop" phenos....

Whadeez- not 100% sure if its legit, but its a real OG. I ran it side by side to to the SFV, its very similar in terms of smell and the look of the buds, but less stretchy, more bushy, and had more even canopy of buds. the nugs were smaller but the node spacing frequent so it made up for it...im gonna keep her around to learn more...will update.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
For my now my keeper list is...

SFV OG kush (from krunchbubble) aka Pure Kush
Fire OG kush "harborside clone"
LVPK - ICmag's little whore
BBK

and i have on deck in from seed for next run: REZ Sour D, GirlScoutCookie from bagseed, and my OG Kush project which is the SFV OG clone hit with some pollen from a GDPxOG male, all veg for a month and ready to flip.
in clone form up next is a True Blueberry, REZ OG x Chem, REZ SSSDH, Chem x Sour, and Cherry Pie(GDPxDurbanXOG)

oh and plus il have an outdoor garden going this year with LVPK and Cherry Pie, 18 200 gallon smartpots.

SO GONNA BE A BUSY SUMMER!!!

im looking for some good OG kush pollen too, i want to hit my buddys dark purple Granddaddy with it..

benzo

proper ass setup! i like how you got your shit forcased up till 2012!

anyways im glad i stumbled up on your fuckery.. hahaha

subscribed.

Latest posts

Latest posts