What's new

The diverse "fuckery" 1k tray - SD IBL, LVPK, BBK, SFV OG, Blubonic and more---->

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
heres some pics of the Plush...DSDxSour Bubble bred by marlo....got 3 different phenos all were kind of similar. not the best representation because these were grown under a 400 watt in the test cab and not the main 1kw trays..

flowershotsmarch007.jpg

flowershotsmarch008.jpg

flowershotsmarch009.jpg

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
That DSDXSB looks flame. Save some for me :) It definitely has that SB look to it, which makes it look like OG.

The Flav is something from up north. I don't remember what it is right now, but I'll ask my boy. I think there's a couple different cuts of it floating around.

That Pitbull OG X SD definitely has that white look to it that I like. It always translate into great bag appeal. When I give it a run, we'll see what's up. Seems very hardy in Veg.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
probably gonna start a new thread since this room is a bit different and got some other things planned and want to combine everything...still havent been able to run too many new things had to do a cash crop run of GSC and SFV to pay for some upgrades..going sealed w/ AC after this current round is done in 3-4 weeks..

cookiesvegmay12003.jpg

growshotsmay20006.jpg

cookiesvegmay12002.jpg

day30cookies001.jpg

day30cookies002.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea she is one of my favorite smokes...rivaled only by my SFV or GSC. some nice chem91s or good sour comes close as well..
full room shots...3 trays of cookies and 1 SFV OG
day40cookies001.jpg

day40cookies002.jpg

SFV finishing stretch at week 2
day40cookies003.jpg

shots of updated veg area for the teens, all set up for flood but i still prefer to handwater most of the time since plants are always in various growth stages..
day40cookies010.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
close ups of GSC week 5...i flowered on either may5-may9, so they are somewhere under or above day 40..

the nugs are still very small, i think because i have had my ballasts dimmed to 750w due to recent heat wave..one reason i gotta get AC and CO2 up in here..

also some plants were lightly sprinkled with Tahoe OG pollen....from seed not STS. out of 8 males i chose one with the most lemon OG smell similar to SFV, not the usual earthy Tahoe terpine.... the 2nd round of GSC reversal has failed again, the plants produce male pods but they have no pollen!
day40cookies008.jpg

day40cookies007.jpg

day40cookies006.jpg

animal
day40cookies004.jpg

day40cookies009.jpg

L

lordofthenugz

SFV OG needs to be topped and supercropped a ton, and given a nice veg. when grown in fox farms soil she needs very little nutes, as you can see from my burning. but my friends who grow her in hydro run nutes up to 1200 ppm...best range 900-1200 from what i hear from them..

True Statement about the PPM on these. 1200 is pushing it in Hydro 1100 is ideal, at least as far as I have seen.