What's new

The diverse "fuckery" 1k tray - SD IBL, LVPK, BBK, SFV OG, Blubonic and more---->

J

J.C.grower

Sick post mane! I just harvested my SFV OG lady, and am curing her. She looks beautiful, but yours looks too beautiful! Great job!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
How did I only tonight find this? And thanks ass, now I still need to water cause the past hour+ I've been reading through this. To clarify the Sour Strawberry's genetic makeup is:

KK Strawberry Cough (CLONE)
X
EastCoastSourDiesel (CLONE)
X
Raspberry (CLONE)
X
Sour Bubble (MALE)

DSC07825-1.jpg

DSC07907-1.jpg

The current SSK seeds that BOG offers are BX2s so they've been backcrossed to Sour Bubble again. This cut is from the tester packs and actually given to me from Bog's hands.

Oh and you forgot to add WHITE GIRL to the mom list.

Adios gotta go love on my ladies...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea mang that was some quality smoke everyone liked her....bout to flower the SSK and some of marlo's plus real soon...im a fan of the strawberry sour bubbles...

ElRubio

Veteran
oughs!! damn those look delicious waxes and budz!!
Thanks for rhe show Yes4prop mate! enjoy them with nap included!
Big ups!!:)

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Straight up Laundry sheets...clean soapy..with the slightest fruity-strawberry-kushy undertones.

But mostly a clean soapy smell, quite distinct.

That Animal and New wave look amazing keep up the good work maybe if I make it to the Sanfran HT cup this year we can meet and blaze ?

Buddle

Veteran
Diggin this thread and killer pics prop..long time no talk..Keep up the great work man..

had to bring the dieselberry x sssdh back to the top of this page...for more pics check last page. love this herb, ive been looking for the "blue knight" for the longest and this smells and looks better...has that pungent sharp blueberry purple smell. definately adding her to the mother room.
DBXWW001.jpg

my current strain list is getting kind of out of control, going to be thinning the herd soon.

Mothers
SFV OG
Cherry Pie
True Blueberry
Las Vegas Purple Kush
Animal
Dieselberry x Witches Weed (not pictured yet)
Dieselberry x SSSDH
Purple Star x SSSDH (not pictured yet)
LA Confidential
Grandaddy Purple
SFV OG x CD
REZ Pitbull OG x SD (two phenos not flowered yet)
Plush (DSD x Sour Bubble)
Galedrial x Sour Bubble
Sour Strawberry Kush (DSD x SB x KKSC x Raspberry)?? cant remember exactly.
New Wave (Purple Fire x Sour D) x Platinum OG *quick picture below, more to come later
animalWOW012.jpg

being dropped from the lineup
REZ SSSDH
REZ DSD (not pictured yet)

both good strains but i simply dont have enough room....

That Purple Diesel Berry X SSSDH looks awesome. Hope you got the mom. How does it taste and smell? A friend gave me some f2s of that.
Got any pics of the Diesel Berry X Witches Weed?

big twinn

Veteran
Both the New Wave and the Animal look sooo tasty! As does the Sour Strawberry....JESUS what a SICK cross she is....i can only imagine!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i cant verify for sure if its available anywhere..

updated strain list...i flowered out a bunch of strains and didnt keep any mothers..always onto the next one.

Plush was awesome, nice smell and taste, a little fluffy but it was under a 400 in the test cab...shold have kept a mother but o well..

Pitbull came out nice too, solid commercial hybrid looks like someone crossed headband with the white..real frosty

for now the only strains i still have mothers of

LVPK
LA Con
Animal
GSC
DBxSSSDH (purple pheno)
Cherry Pie (GDP pheno)
Abja Roots mysterious "ghost train" aka "candy jack" aka "nobodyknows"..
SFV OG

Currently in developement
Louis XIII OG
Cali Connect Tahoe OG

On deck in seed form, from the homie ganjaD:
DSD f2
OG x DSD
ECSD x Durban Poison

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
You talking about the Pitbull OG X SD? Let me see a pic if you took any. It's got really nice structure on it. I'm definitely going to clone it before I flip it, just in case.

The GT, CJ, NK cut :) It's true that none of us know what it is. I keep running it though, so it must be good. Has a really interesting smell and crazy bag appeal when I do it in the coco.

What's the deal with that LVPK? If you guys have kept it around this long, it must be for some reason. How long do you usually let her go? They have nice structure and huge fan leaves, thick stems. Overall a pretty vigorous strain so far.

That OG X DSD sounds like Bruce Banners cousin. Rather than using the SD he used OG. Should be incredibly flavorful. That ECSD X Durban has potential as well. How many of each are you sprouting?

Have you heard of something called "The Flav"?

Peace!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the LVPK is like a commercial bubba...she finishes pretty damn early you can take her around day 56 but some have taken her 65..

but yea the Pitbull OG x SD is the one i was talking about...i didnt take too many pics because i ended up selling most of her to cover bills. but if done right she really swells up and gets white with frost towards the end..almost doesnt look like headband or OG at first, kinda similar to the white or crosses from that family, but smells kushy. these are the only pics i could find, taken around week 6..
picture.php

PBOGflower5weeks003.jpg

the ECSD x Durban is what im hyped on....i got about 10 of each from up north. hoping to find some fire in those packs..whats "flav"