CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
I am sure there is some Chemdawg in there somewhere
day 45ish:
picture.php

day 60ish
picture.php

Thanks for all the good times, great music and giant buds!

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
DEAD!!!!!!

i saw a bit of them at rothbury, but i was tripping too hard to sit there with all of those people.

so i listened to them from the campsite. had a much better time.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
"We can share the women. We can share the wiiiiiiine!"

This past summer has changed me forever! Thanks to what's left of The Dead...

Expat

The Grateful Dead has been the sound track to my life.
I listen to a lot of different music but the Dead sing to me like no other.

OrganicMeds

Yep I'm a fan, for me it's hard to beat this one ;)

February 15, 1973 - Dane County Coliseum - Madison, WI

Soundcheck: Jack Straw, Box of Rain

Loose Lucy, Beat It On Down The Line, Brown Eyed Women, Mexicali Blues, Tennessee Jed, Looks Like Rain, Box Of Rain, Row Jimmy, Jack Straw, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Me & My Uncle, Bertha, Playin' In The Band, Casey Jones Here Comes Sunshine, El Paso, You Ain't Woman Enough, They Love Each Other, Big River, Dark Star-> Eyes Of The World-> China Doll, Promised Land, Sugaree, Sugar Magnolia, E: Uncle John's Band, E: One More Saturday Night

M

MoldyFrogToe

nice, never knew thisthread existed until my post(s?) gotmoved

edit -nxt time ill edit rather than dbl post

joeking

Ratdog at the Beacon 4-03-2008. Lovin the horns that he had on this tour. Really lookin forward to cathing some of the Further dates comn up. Bless Up

This Sugaree is outta this world. I got goose bumps on this one!!!

Jbomber79

Veteran
drugs didn't kill Jerry, quiting did! but seriously I have to believe he would have told the youngens to slow down and being sober isn't sooo bad.. Just think if he (they) were still playing instead of furthur or Phil and friends it would still be the Dead and I wouldn't have missed seeing them play. I look at Trey and he seems way happier and hey I've gotten to enjoy plenty of 3.0 era jams because he cleaned himself up.. thoughts anyone?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Jerry did a solo album and one song on it is like 23 minutes long. Heard it on Bluesville # 70 Sirius. Awesome can't remember name of song or album. any help out there??? Thanks

headimonster

Jerry did a solo album and one song on it is like 23 minutes long. Heard it on Bluesville # 70 Sirius. Awesome can't remember name of song or album. any help out there??? Thanks

live or studio, live? thats gonna be a rough one, studio we can probably help

Latest posts

Latest posts