What's new

The Crazy Movie Thread

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This was Wes Craven's big debut, his first 'written & directed'
movie, and damn I can tell you it is a friggin' screamer.......

a B movie from the start I missed it's small & limited theatrical debut in '72 but I caught it as a double feature in '74 with the original 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' a ghoulish pair of flicks in their day.

The DVD cover for the current run of the '72 release

This is the original 1972 movie theater poster, back then
for B movies you'd even see these tacked to telephone poles.

Hey swamp he said not the classics.We all know fear and loathing is epic high or not.How bout the movie SPUN favourite of mine.Its about a bunch of methheads.Starring jason schwartz, brittany murphy ,mickey rourke and john leguiziamo or whatever his name is.Classic movie.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
House of 1000 Corpses. Written and directed by Rob Zombie. If you havent seen this movie yet, you are missing out. Great psycho thriller.

Speaking of House of 1000 corpses, where is Captain Spaulding?

Sex and Lucia, has a lot of gratuitous sex, with that hottie from Spanglish Paz Vega.
sex_and_lucia.jpg

paz-vega10.jpg

:yeahthats

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
The Devils Rejects was not as good as House of 1000 corpses, IMO. Halloween by Rob Zombie was also good.

If you are into foreign, Kung Fu flicks.

IP MAN is the jam!

I just love the end when they play freebird by skynard and they all go to hell.Zombies version of halloween is awesome no doubt.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
My favorite were the two bad ass bounty hunters.

Whenever I watch horror movies, I always find myself saying..."Holy shit! What a buncha wimps!"

It wouldn't be much of a movie, but I would like to see a horror film, where a serial killer comes running with a knife, and then gets his head blown off, by the "victim" who happened to be a NRA member. 10 minutes in, then credits.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
May I recommend "Eraser head".

Yeah I would say ERASERHEAD also.....one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen......some girl in the movie gives birth to what looks like a deformed sheep.....yeah weird...

One movie that was so unsettling that I could'nt watch it all was Passolini's 'Salo'.....try checking that out!

C

Cookie monster

Try watch a flick called shoot em up, it's one of those action comedys but it's as funny as hell.
If you want to see the bad guys taken down by a carrot eating good guy check it out.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
I saw shoot em up. I got kind of a liberal gun control feel from it...

I really do not like it when a producer uses a movie to get a political theme across, unless it is a movie about politics.

Any of the Troma (sp?) films are pretty insane.

C

Cookie monster

^^ do you remember the sex scene man that was funny.

Another great film is the one about steve beko cant remember the name think it's called cry freedom.

blueberry d

I didnt get a chance to read all of the posts but the one that sticks out in my mind that is real fucked up is equilibrium. It has government conspiracies and shit like that in it, and gummo was real fucked up.

A

Amstel Light

Anyone remember the flick HARDWARE?
yea lot of industrial music ...wax records

blue velvet ... david lynch does some good stuff. david cronenberg: scanners, naked lunch.

yea i can tell by a lott of votes that theyre are some youngins here heheeeheerrr...
yall younger heads go to the video store and request all the movies by those 2 directors....cronenburgs "brood".....lynch's "twin peaks"

The Devils Rejects was not as good as House of 1000 corpses, IMO. Halloween by Rob Zombie was also good.
i can't stand white trash killers ....unless they are mutants

One movie that was so unsettling that I could'nt watch it all was Passolini's 'Salo'.....try checking that out!

never heard of that 1 thcx!

ok since the subject is "freaky" anyone see "the dark backward" Judd (forgot his last name but played bender in"breakfust club") and bill paxton... lol very sikkk and hardly viewed by anyone....

i have stored every sikk ass anime on vhs up till the late mid 90's....but recently streamed (netlix+xbox =sweet) one that is now one of my fav's "dead leaves ".....ultra violant and visually crippling.... i suggest an 8th of shrooms with it....

great thread !!!! I am a fiend for movies i will think of more..

A

Amstel Light

Here are some of mine :
El Topo & Holy Mountain by Alejadro Jodorofski - visually crazy
Mysterious Skin - starts out to a kid jerking it to his mom givin head
Tracy Fragments - Ellen Paige - don't shroom to this , its too crazy

Try finding a film called Visitor Q if you haven't already seen it. Very crazy Beat Takeshi movie not for the faint hearted.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290329/
they are on my list ThCx!
anybody see Uzamaki? fucking weird! reminds me of something out of H.P Lovecrafts warped mind....

El Vexilix

Just got done watching a f'd up movie . Can't believe Tom Arnold is a great actor in this horribly sad drama .
Gardens of the Night
gardens_of_the_night.jpg

Wich reminded me of other child abuse or child neglect or children in danger movies done so raw and in your face they almost make you hate the world around you . These movies depict our falls in society in a great fashion .
An American Crime
AnAmericanCrime2007.jpg

Nobody Knows
nobody_knows.jpg

Trade - Kevin Kline is actually proper in this
trade.jpg
and Born into Brothels to name a few
born_into_brothels_lrg.jpg

truly amazing movies to get high to

El Vexilix

they are on my list ThCx!
anybody see Uzamaki? fucking weird! reminds me of something out of H.P Lovecrafts warped mind....

Before that , I had watched Suicide Club . Love them Japs

Also , did anyone feel that the kid in Gummo looked like that baby in Braindead ? lol

Latest posts

Latest posts