What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Betterhaff

Veteran
Well...got the 5 inches. Unbelievable.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 50

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I was having a great 420 morning, and then these flowers just decided to started blooming....

Attachments

• 420 flowers.jpg
    420 flowers.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 420 flower.jpg
    420 flower.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 49

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Jus' popped up did they?
Cheeky li'l buggahs!
My "'biscus" say hi all year long.

IMG 4259
DragonsBreathe1.jpg

And then there's the odd showoff hither and yon;

flar.jpg

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Whats a beautiful poem DAT? I see youre perusing from page 1. I think I have a few pics to upload. Mostly the same stuff. I don't often have a chance to add new plants at work.

I have a real pretty Striptease to post. :dancer:

DAT

Oh... and you know whats even worse than that? On the clearest days, I can see 100+ miles of mountains that I immersed myself in wasting vacation time after vacation time. Weeks! Some of it 2 or 3 times!

All the mornings, out in the wild, when I could have slept in... But, oh no - not me. I had to go scrambling over some rock outcropping in near darkness, smoke a spliff, and watch the sun paint the world.

Im such a moron.
this is the poem, its beautiful. i love it. i love the way you write.:)

DAT

That is so pretty Weeard! Magenta Pink, oh i LOVE IT! omg and your avitar with the little gecko is so cute! hawaii is a fun magical place to live. Mahalo!

DAT

Molly Ringwald...

Pretty in Pink. Im dating myself, aren't I?

Why, thank you DAT. You've been there, haven't you? Im recalling correctly? I remember you posting in 'Get High and Go Hiking'.

Yeah, I was just thinking about that thread because I have some great photos of the Oregon coast to share! :thank you:The Oregon Coast, wildgrow, would leave you breathless, its so gorgeous! The expansive blue ocean, the big lava rocks on the beach, the whales and seals, the cliffs, the green ancient forests that touch the sand, the huge dunes that make you feel like your in the Sahara desert. That is trippy! the Umpqua Dunes is a trip. They are these massive mountains of sand dunes. the trail you follow by finding the posts on the dunes. Along the way there are pools of water and Green Oregon Trees surrounded by the sand. Its like a mirage.:)

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Lookit this shit...

picture.php

picture.php

Camperdown Elm - The seeds from this tree seem to be viable. Im going to try to grow one to see how its natural trunk grows. This is grafted.

picture.php

DAT

Pretty FLowers!
That snapping Turtle is massive! Its shell is so thick. It looks so prehistoric. Very Ugly creature but cute is a way, kinda like a mole. We used to catch boxing turtles where I grew up in New Jersey. They didnt bite. Never a snapper. never. What do snappers eat, can you throw him so food so we can see him eat? Those are great pictures wildrow. i presume that is the beginning of his hole and the end. Did you wait till he got from one end to the other. Must have taken an Eternity.lol That picture of it entering the hole, the shell reminds me of a cockroach!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
They were laying eggs. Unfortunately we have a fox around that is very adept at sniffing them out. Its already destroyed a dozen nests. In all likeliness, its probably already cleaned out both clutches. :(

Egg laying time is the only time that I see the snappers. The painteds are always around. Ive seen some large snappers with shells that are 2'+ long. That one is just a little baby-momma.

They would eat my finger if I were that stupid.

DAT

Is it possible you can help protect their eggs wilgrow?
There is a man and pickup trucks guarding the Beaches in Oregon to help protect the Snowy Plover. I had a women tell me to get off the dry sand yesterday when I was just trying to do some meditation. She told me to sit on only the wet sand. I tried and it SUCKED. Threre are endless miles of dry sand.I simply wanted to sit on a little patch that I checked for eggs which was right by the trail path opening! The fuckin bitch tried to ruin my day.

Latest posts

Latest posts