What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
"How can a dream create new worlds. And how those worlds became reality...?!"

Everything begins with a dream, yah?

Alo Ha

Wee

MJBadger

Veteran
Harry , am I right in thinking that all fungi growing on dead wood or live trees is edible ?
I will have to sort a pic out of this gigantic Crack Willow that had one area the size of 2 x 60in tvs covered in this lovely fungi flats all kinda stacking on one another

rod58

:woohoo: after years of breeding this was the result ...the quintessential fruit salad tree , should have been knocked on the head at birth !

MJBadger

Veteran
Others like Fommes Fomentarius were used in the past like tinder.

It is definitely not Fommes , these are almost orange on top with a creamy underside . Will have to get the pics sorted , new camera .

rod58

:biggrin:
amazing breeding work rod, surly deserves reward of kind. not legal is it?

well thats what i think too but the knockers and the doubters are hard at work noyd , seem to think its all smoke an mirrors but once i get this little sucker patented and fully legal they'll be throwing coin at me for a piece of the action !!:tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Soonish?
Slippers again.

picture.php

picture.php

Jack-in-the-Pulpit.

picture.php

Lily-of-the-Valley.

picture.php

Columbine.

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Did we lose harry?

Took my girls on their 1st real hike last Saturday. Not groomed trails in a preserve or sanctuary. The only downer was having to tell them that grandma died the night before.
I told them after we pushed hard, bushwacked, summited the 1st peak and gorged ourselves on a bumper crop of wild mountain grown Maine blueberries.
I think the enormity of the hike, the mountain and all that they could see helped to make a such a huge thing seem small. It wasn't until the ride home that my oldest shed tears.
And it didn't spoil the experience for them. They really want to do it again. Tumbledown here we come!

Little Concord Pond - That is 'Jumping Rock'. It sits next to a spot where there was an old hermits cabin. You really have to search to find the last traces of it.

picture.php

Seems the ground eroded enough for the rock to roll.

picture.php

The crack goes to the top. I 1st took a picture of this 15 years ago.

picture.php

Forgot what this lichen(?) is called - the boulder was almost completely covered.

picture.php

There are 3 of these on the way up Speckled, but the trail was moved to make way for an access road to wind turbines on a adjacent mountaintop. This is the only 1 the trail seems to pass now.

picture.php

No pictures from the top, hope you understand.

N

noyd666

winter time wildgrow but does not matter, big wood fire and keeping busy helping the garden grow.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hey WG i had never come across this thread until now. there's some pretty beautiful crap! i'll have to peruse the whole thing.

this last post is very moving...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Oh so pretty :eyelash:

Ive got nothing coming up yet, besides daffs, but they just wont open up. Maybe its because its still dropping below 32* at night - and the days haven't been much better.

I think we're supposed to break 50* next week!

Latest posts

Latest posts