What's new

"The Clear" Solventless hash from harborside

Here's my take on it. I am on the land camping in mountains, spend any dollar I get to research this area, have developed an accute skill in the art, looking to shake homeless status, have opportunity to do so, and you guys want me to fuck off my shot at what I have achieved by serious thinking and careful research, to give this valuable information away for notoriety? Naw, id rather get my application tight as fuck w the clincher being in researching water as a solvent subcritical at 705F and 250 bar. So I will do what's in my best interest and post about the benefits about using a green technology and laking a contious effort in there personal carbon footprint. To me it just makes more sense to use the sigular molecular carbon dioxide vs the dirtier c4h10 butane can offer. Its so much cleaner.

Grey wolf understands the procedure, but is going to spend well over. $300 in efforts to discover what I have in a mathetical equation in super simple methods to more advanced methods skating around big ass industrial pumps that give the reputation of needing a lab. Super simple solutions that people who contacct me will profit from this for the next 3-5 years or more if it doesn't catch on. So the people who have taken lessons kinda also agree to not post the intellectual proceedure as they need creative financing as well. This has potential to bring grams of oil way down and even sky rocket until these type of forrums catch on before the shops, but shop owners commonly contact me at co2extractor@gmail.com

Here is some scientific knowledge w respect to nomenclature and its various rotaions and red oil is acheivable and predictable w scfe or subcritical liquid is best. Its high selectivity produces desired amber colors and when properly cared for has nice transparancy. Notice the similarities between the harborside extraction and this one. They are both clear w more terps preserved its a textbook example.

Attachments

• BulletinNYAMchart1.jpg
    BulletinNYAMchart1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 9
  • BulletinNYAMchart8.jpg
    BulletinNYAMchart8.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 9
Most of my work is like above and I prefer using ethanol that's 100% UNDENATURED 200 proof. Everclear comes 25% water which is large. It yields more costs $20 750ml so I spend $103 for a gallon of the food grade pure ethanol as it does the best work in taste preservation.

vapeman24

I get to research this area, have developed an accute skill in the art, looking to shake homeless status, have opportunity to do so, and you guys want me to fuck off my shot at what I have achieved by serious thinking and careful research, to give this valuable information away for notoriety?

I can't speak for others, but I certainly have no reason to wish you anything but success.

My problem with you is that you are coming on here and claiming to people, who have been doing this for many years on a very high level, that you have a superior product when you can't even provide a simple lab analysis of one of your extracts. You talk a big game, and it's like you expect us to believe everything you saying without seeing ANY evidence. If you found out the secret, GREAT! However, nobody wants to hear stories about you having the best concentrate when you can't even provide a lab report on anything you have made. That has nothing to do with your tech, we just want to see what kind of medicinal properties your extract has.

I certainly don't have lab reports on my personal batches, but I am also not claiming to have a million dollar idea and the best concentrate anyone is making. If you are going to make those claims, either have the reports to back up your claims, or don't come on a public forum with nothing to provide other than you trying to hype your product. Simple as that :thank you:

vapeman24

Again, I wish you nothing but the best, but I just don't see your purpose of being here if it isn't to learn (you seem to know it all) and it isn't to provide any information to the public. I truly hope you have found a way to decrease prices and increase potency, I just don't want to hear talk, I want to see numbers.

EDIT: I also understand all the benefits of c02 extracts, and I would love to find a comparatively potent c02 extract compared to my butane extracts, but I have never tried any c02 that really even came close to effect and flavor of my butane based concentrates.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Hey,
My friend just started a fire in his house with a Herb Iron, what can I say? Everyone I know that has one and uses it regularly has had close calls, i hope you are real carefull with yours...
Never used a Quartz pipe...
I prefer dry sift to extracts, don't you think your extracts might have solvents still in them?

Check out the part below on solvents left in the oil used by patients, scary...
-SamS

http://www.cannabis-med.org/data/pdf/en_2013_01_1.pdf

Cannabinoids 2013;1(1):1-11
© International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines 1
Original article
Cannabis Oil: chemical evaluation of an upcoming cannabis-based medicine
Luigi L Romano, Arno Hazekamp
Department of Pharmacy, University of Siena, Italy
Plant Metabolomics group, Institute of Biology, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Abstract
Concentrated cannabis extracts, also known as Cannabis oils because of their sticky and viscous appearance, are becoming increasingly popular among self-medicating patients as a claimed cure for cancer. In general, preparation methods for Cannabis oils are relatively simple and do not re-quire particular instruments. The most well-known example of such a product is called ‘Simpson oil’. The purpose of the extraction, often followed by a solvent evaporation step, is to make canna-binoids and other beneficial components such as terpenes available in a highly concentrated form. Although various preparation methods have been recommended for Cannabis oils, so far no stud-ies have reported on the chemical composition of such products.
Recognizing the need for more information on quality and safety issues regarding Cannabis oils, an analytical study was performed to compare several generally used preparation methods on the basis of content of cannabinoids, terpenes, and residual solvent components. Solvents used include ethanol, naphtha, petroleum ether, and olive oil. The obtained results are not intended to support or deny the therapeutic properties of these products, but may be useful for better understanding the experiences of self-medicating patients through chemical analysis of this popular medicine.

I like purity as well friend, but make no mistake, all metals will off gas under the presence of high heat.
For sift and bubble I like using a herb iron as my heat source.
For other concentrates I like using quartz.

norcal_sourD

Here's my take on it. I am on the land camping in mountains, spend any dollar I get to research this area, have developed an accute skill in the art, looking to shake homeless status, have opportunity to do so, and you guys want me to fuck off my shot at what I have achieved by serious thinking and careful research, to give this valuable information away for notoriety? Naw, id rather get my application tight as fuck w the clincher being in researching water as a solvent subcritical at 705F and 250 bar. So I will do what's in my best interest and post about the benefits about using a green technology and laking a contious effort in there personal carbon footprint. To me it just makes more sense to use the sigular molecular carbon dioxide vs the dirtier c4h10 butane can offer. Its so much cleaner.

Now, don't get me wrong. I wish you the best having gone thru hard times muhself, ..but ya seem a lil manic man. Your pic looks great and all but just using words like "nomenclature" and "subcritical" do NOT a scientist make my friend. Post the observations and research up so we can REPLICATE the results as a group in order to validate YOUR hard work and research man. Let's DO this bro!
:thank you:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the deal. Gw says his bho is better than co2. He's getting ripped off esp if he's paying what they were charging to extract a 10lbs batch. So if he's not getting the most absolute dank product, there's a couple reasons that maybe. He may not be getting the primary extract, but a secondary extraction . which consists mainly of bulk. My primary extracts rob all the flavors and aromas leaving a really fruity extracts w noticable top notes. I'm sure eden does the same thing so I suspect they jacked his ass. Since gw reports his bho being danker than his co2, he's doing something wrong, so what good is being self taught at this point. My challenge was that if your in the waxiest part of the world(california) to take this opportunity and bring your top shelf bho and watch it get smacked down. I talk a lot of shit, but back it up. So if anyone thinks I'm bullshitting bring that plant matter and perform your extraction along side mine and see how the same plant matter makes oils of different classes. One is medication and the other is recreational use bho which will lose in all aspects judged. The people that do get to see what rael co2 concentrate is really like. So maybe Eden does a better job, but apparently they don't even know of a vacuum purge. Thanks gray wolf you were the second source of known disappointment. I believe both sources. But those stock brokers ended up doing more business because of my honey oil and bitter kola was put on the back burner. So fact is I do things so much different then everybody else and have built a solid reputation from my potent products regardless of the plant matter I work w.

"Graywolf" says that I have yet to see CO2 SCFE that is competitive with BHO in appearance, taste and smell. I'm prepared for you, or anyone else to prove me wrong, by simply showing up with a superior extract.

I actually started my CO2 quest, before butane, because it seemed more salubrious, but discovered that while it has great potential, it has a long way to come from a process development standpoint, as evidenced by the lack of such premier extracts on the market, and the number of CO2 extractor owners, whom have contacted me for assistance subsequently processing their CO2 extracts.

Truth is shorter than fiction, so if you will provide me with a sample supporting your position, I will be your staunchest supporter.

Until then, he said, she said, they said, has passed the point of redundancy, and I believe detracting from your reputation, rather than building it up, as I infer is your goal.

So that we're all clear here, GW is not the world authority on SCFE CO2, but a student of same. That is why I've gone to the recognized leaders for advice and council.

Your statements that they are having their way with me, I believe says much more about you than them.

Hey,
My friend just started a fire in his house with a Herb Iron, what can I say? Everyone I know that has one and uses it regularly has had close calls, i hope you are real carefull with yours...
Never used a Quartz pipe...
I prefer dry sift to extracts, don't you think your extracts might have solvents still in them?

Sorry to hear of your friends troubles. Is it possible they have older models of herb irons. Originals did not have an attached set of "legs" for placing on a level surface. Regardless, accidents can and will happen. If such toys are to be utilized, they must be respected, matches burn down houses too.

Do yourself a favor and try a hit off a quartz nail, it is cleaner than Ti.

As far as solvents go, I have spent much time and money on equipment and tech striving towards clean concentrates.
Science tells me with proper technique and tools, I can remove all solvents.
I trust science.

noytered

Ive tried the clear, their best is awesome, but their average is lacking.

They have an 84% in right now, numbers don't lie.

dybert

Lat time I checked 190 proof means 95% ethanol. Why don't you just go away. Every one here knows you are a phony, nobody is fooled.

While I agree a lot of his information is incorrect. He probably lives in a state like mine, where 151 is the highest concentration of alcohol you can purchase.

Our "Everclear" in WA, is 151 proof, or 75% alcohol, aka 25% water.