What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Clear" Solventless hash from harborside

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you knew the exact ingredients and technique, and it passed as Kosher, you would be interested in ingesting it?

Of course, that was the point of my post.

But there was a line at the Clear booth anyway, so, gee, toss a coin, I'll pass... gazillion other nugg run dabs that stone rock to waste my lungs/time on some contrived anything.

grow nerd

Veteran
Let me assure you, the ingredients and process is Rabbi-certified.

I know, because I paid the Rabbi off myself.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Personally, to be clear I've stayed clear of The Clear booths at both of the Cups I've attended, and have little interest in ingesting an unknown 'clear something' when I know all the BHO is just fine.... and if I'm not making myself perfectly clear, that is a clear FU of The Clear.

Of course, that was the point of my post.

But there was a line at the Clear booth anyway, so, gee, toss a coin, I'll pass... gazillion other nugg run dabs that stone rock to waste my lungs/time on some contrived anything.

I felt the same way as you...

Till I tried it....

HATE to say, but its pretty damn good stuff...

Just ingest it at a higher temp then you normally would for a longer lasting high...

JColtrane

Till I tried it....

Just ingest it at a higher temp then you normally would for a longer lasting high...

I agree ... when I had the chance to try some, I was hitting the nail at 750+ (usually I'm about 705)

Think it depends on the nail and piece you use too ...

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Till I tried it....

I agree ... when I had the chance to try some, I was hitting the nail at 750+ (usually I'm about 705)

Think it depends on the nail and piece you use too ...

Well that adds to it's discredit, as that's how I analyze oils, awesome oil dabs superior at any dab temp, and will dab with exquisiteness at the lowest temps where ordinary oil is wallowing on the nail like funky gunk.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Well that adds to it's discredit, as that's how I analyze oils, awesome oil dabs superior at any dab temp, and will dab with exquisiteness at the lowest temps where ordinary oil is wallowing on the nail like funky gunk.

Your loss then....

It matters what terps. Some terpenes such as linalool have a higher boiling point then cbd or cbn.

that is true, but who knows what terps there using because they dont say, and the whole point of dabbing is not just the flavor, I mean that's become the majority now, but at the end of the day we still want the effects too, I mean if people want they can just start dabbing ejuice... it would be the best flavor on earth but whats the point of that lol

snake11

The higher temp = longer high, didnt matter if it was flavored or not. I had several grams of both...

I was responding to adept. You are taking my quote out of context. I didn't say anything about the clear just simply that their are terpenes with higher and lower boiling points. It sucks when you are quoting me below another quote that I wasn't responding to.

krunchbubble

Veteran
I was responding to adept. You are taking my quote out of context. I didn't say anything about the clear just simply that their are terpenes with higher and lower boiling points. It sucks when you are quoting me below another quote that I wasn't responding to.

Didnt realize, my bad yo...

GSTMI

I thought we were talking about the process of clear "solventless" and as that product shows, its not a stable shatter like what @grow_nerd had shown. Honey oil, etc.. that is runny and not stable as shatter at all. Did we change what the post was referring to, or are we talking about changing topics for different processing and product? I'm now seriously lost..

Latest posts

Latest posts