What's new

The Chem family

Tom Hill

Veteran
I ran a ChemD (jah only knows which lol) outside last year and had it down by mid-oct. Alongside the 4, pre98bub, the white, a couple og's, and some others, it was down first. Easy processing, good shelf life and a greazy biatch, of those mentioned, it's the only one I'd do again outside here @40n. -T

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dome green house to harden them off then they go straight under the sun. man i really hope i can have the D down by the harvest moon. i should probably just stick with the lvpk again

hunt through some BOG gear he has a bunch of early finishing strains that are done late september. also ganjarebels dieselberry had one crop ready sept 22-26th and had a second bumper crop october 14th...

gonna have to call the homie and see if he has any chem Ds that are rooted up...

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres bout what I got on `91cD and Giesel...
never been interested in D. sis, Tre or 4....
FOE20

Attachments

• GieselBlm1_03-19-13.jpg
    GieselBlm1_03-19-13.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Ched91both_07-02-08.jpg
    Ched91both_07-02-08.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 91chemDblm1_03-19-13.jpg
    91chemDblm1_03-19-13.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 20
  • 91chemDblm2_03-21-13.jpg
    91chemDblm2_03-21-13.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 20
I meant what I said sadly...it would be nice if everyone was on the same page but it's just not the case...there are multiple Chemdawg D cuts in circulation and they are clearly NOT the same.

The one I posted up, from Joe B, is NOT the Chemdawg D cut that came from Mass G...it could possibly be an S1 of Chem D (just a guess)...I also have another Chem D now that is not either of the first two Chemdawg D's I aquired from Mass G or Joe B.

The only reason I mentioned this fact is...depending on what cut you have it might perform differently...ripen earlier/later, mold more or less, etc....and in no way am I saying one cut is better than another. ..there's just potential variables is all. :tumbleweed:

Ah I see. Pretty bogus,.having never grown any chems how much do the cuts differ? Obviously enough to notice but, are they otherwise a bit identical or just straight bogus and probably a cross or self pollination or?

captain planet

Veteran
dome green house to harden them off then they go straight under the sun. man i really hope i can have the D down by the harvest moon. i should probably just stick with the lvpk again

Harvest moon @ sept 19th does seem sketchy, but man I really wanna see you do the d out in Maine, you gotta try at least 2 or 3.
Is that the date you normally shoot to be done by?

Nspecta

Veteran
Whats the deal with the one that shows the funky leaf pattern when she doesn't get mag? Was the cut rez used...

The cut that has Mosaic patterns on its foliage...That's the Legit Chemdawg D cut from Mass G...however, the mosaic genetic trait is also passed on to some of the progeny so some of the S1's in circulation could be mistaken as the Original if not properly labeled.

If your Chem D cut does not have the Mosaic problems when she's kinda unhappy...she ain't the Original cut. Rez got his cut straight from Mass G. :tiphat:

captain planet

Veteran
Ok ic fam, found me a bean in a bag of the chem I recently got. Not sure which cut, and not sure what else if any was in the room, but I managed to find 1 mature bean.......said bean is now a baby plant. Keep your fingers crossed I find something special!*

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Ok ic fam, found me a bean in a bag of the chem I recently got. Not sure which cut, and not sure what else if any was in the room, but I managed to find 1 mature bean.......said bean is now a baby plant. Keep your fingers crossed I find something special!*

one seed.. shit man we had a plant ...or more hermie , n didn't realize till they came down... had 24 plants consisting of chemd, 4, bx2,sdkush (all rez beans) and 1-2 others... we gathered 8oz of seeds... and bagged em... maybe there is a winner amongth em... but who has the time,space inclination to find it...

captain planet

Veteran
one seed.. shit man we had a plant ...or more hermie , n didn't realize till they came down... had 24 plants consisting of chemd, 4, bx2,sdkush (all rez beans) and 1-2 others... we gathered 8oz of seeds... and bagged em... maybe there is a winner amongth em... but who has the time,space inclination to find it...

Well alotta people here do just that .... Buy beans and "try em" even heads with elite cuts. I mean what if chemdog himself never popped any of his 11 *bagseed, or if Josie and marr never held those gorilla glue beans. I say try em, little by little and gift some out to friends, ya just can't bank on finding a great one or even a good one, so don't fill yourspace up , but if you don't try you certainly won't find anything new. *And I just need to try it bc it just got pulled out of the best bag of herb I've had since 06 , and it's not going to push anything I have now out of the way. *The search for better should never cease.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
ive popped a single seed and found a keeper before, its possible. but more likely you can pop 100 from 10 different breeders and find nothing, thats also happened to me.

peterpan

Veteran
picture.php

chem d clone love this girl

picture.php

chem d bud love this bud lol

if i had to get rid of my plants she would be the last to go. PP

Latest posts

Latest posts