What's new

The Chem family

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
sissy pants

sissy pants

does anyone have pics of their sis that has some crystals on it?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jbonez

Veteran
Beautiful shot Jbonez, frosty! Any idea on how Alphas Snowdawg Bx's turn out? Got a few Eisbaers going and looking for a SD pheno.

Not sure bro, my cut came down from Suby back in the day, not sure about bx's....

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
Chem D is nice but the well grown sis is a nicer smoke , taste when done right is way nicer than the d and I like the head much better

i totally agree wit this tha sis is pure funk n killer smoke(when done right tho)i swear i kno some1 if u mention chemdog around he will tell u i dont fuck wit that it was tha chem sis he said he had an allergic reaction off of it n broke out i didnt see it but ppl swear he tripped out

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen peoples eyes go red - start to water - faces go white - beads of sweat form - and off to the bathroom they go to vomit...

off a solid rip of Chem Sis x NL...I'll get some pics of her up in another couple weeks.

So, I don't doubt it one bit, Scoot.

dank.Frank

captain planet

Veteran
It is my mission to acquire and hold the d, so that I may be able to medicate properly, and so friends and family could get a chance to see/experience real medicine! Really hands down the best medicine

RespectGreen

Veteran
Well dang Lol I'm offended lol I've grown plenty of sis since I got her in 09'-10'

Maybe my photo skills lag... I did have a cheap-o camera or phone cam at the time of all these.... Finally upgraded last year...

Coco
picture.php

DWC
picture.php

Organic (first round with organic soil, there wasn't enough of the amendments to quite make it all the way, and I think that may have slowed down the usualy resin production also)
picture.php

Promix HP with floranova and big bud
picture.php

In my experience she's never been the most frosted gal in my garden, but she is killer! The stuff moves fast too, people love that odor they get.

I'd also put it as she doesn't really have that "leaf frost" a lot of plants get, but damn is she frosty real life

My best run of her, was actually one of my worst runs....

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Respect you got her looking really well... Let's face it she loves being grown in the sweet spot! Dunno why, but sister don't have a huge margin of error, if ya mess it up she gives ya fits!

Keep em proper holmes

D

DryNobBob

I totally agree. I been told bout that extra headiness with the 4 and the sis, I just do not agree after trying them both, the D cut in Oregon is much better than those two, IMHO. If I had one to choose to keep all the time, it'd be the ChemD or a strong hybrid made with . JMHO. I notice the Sis is getting pushed bout the same time beans are being made to spread around, prolly just a coinkidink:laughing:the 4 was ok, seemed to be a richer tasting version of chem, and the sis just didn't peel my head back like the D, but again, JMHO

It is my mission to acquire and hold the d, so that I may be able to medicate properly, and so friends and family could get a chance to see/experience real medicine! Really hands down the best medicine

RespectGreen

Veteran
I'll see about the D soon, I've smoked it quite a few times... But never grown her that'll be where I make my opinion

Found this one also... This girls hard to photograph really... Its crazy the coco run was my worst run with her, but best photographed... Lol

this is also the coco run

picture.php

captain planet

Veteran
Alright I'm making a new seed order soon considering I'm down to just 5 Tahoe og beans to play with. What's currently avail to get my chem fix on? Is the Boos chem ibl still current, anyone have experience with cc's chem valley kush, anyone know if could find some stardawg beans anywhere.?????? Also I would have no problem with someone gifting me the D...(Juss sayinn)

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
oops

ask hempluver

his pics convinced me, then I read Karma lost the parents

so I had to

glockdoc

great thread!! i wanna try something out. someone ID this strain for me! i know what it is obviously just want to see who gets the closest .

Attachments

• Photo0115.jpg
    Photo0115.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 10

glockdoc

im thinking it make a great cross with something. ill fill you all in after i get some guesses from both u breeders and growers!

Here are a few cell pics of the Headband aka Daywrecker>Original Diesel>Underdawg.... @76days a week to go... One of the greasiest plants in the stable...... Pure Diesel fuel funk.. love this chick..