The Cage:1,2 sqft vertical micro cab 130 watt cfl

sgapetti

Veteran
looking good!

YUM! those seems very tasty

Thx guys .

I will start to cut soon , the new lady's to enter the flo cab asa is empty:

picture.php

2 new females blue hazy99 ( bm x hazy99 ) the father is still the same backward male with pistils ( hazy99 ) and a clone of the double Sam in the flo cab

picture.php

3 new plants hazy99 x bm , hazy99 blue ( 2 females and one not sexed ) the mother was the hazyest of the hazy99 ( 13 weeks of flo ) and the same bm male used to cross all the females ( 5 ) hazy99 .

The one unsexed may turn out male, but is very compact and hopefully is a female, time will tell.

Peace S

Last edited:

12ver

wow keep up the good work! can't wait to see what you end up with. looks like you got it dialed in.

rootidec

Veteran
big (green) thumbs up sgap! :)

btw I switched to a slightly bigger veg room as you suggested :) it's more comfy 33x34cm, i should be able to veg a little better in the future :)

take care!

sgapetti

Veteran
wow keep up the good work! can't wait to see what you end up with. looks like you got it dialed in.

Dialed it is , thx

The micro house of many flavors :biggrin: Looking good brother
Ciao fratello,looking good so far!
big (green) thumbs up sgap! :)

btw I switched to a slightly bigger veg room as you suggested :) it's more comfy 33x34cm, i should be able to veg a little better in the future :)

take care!

very nice root, always lurking in your 3D, excellent work!

That said , the situation @ 59 days of 12/12

Feeding : water

lights : 132 watt ( 60 watt @ 2500k and 72 watt @ 6400k ) 14/10
temps : min 62 max 79
RH : min 22% max 37%

The situation at 8 and half weeks of 12/12

picture.php

the cage

picture.php

Double Sam

picture.php

Sam freebie, mother till Double Sam

picture.php

Sam freebie, mother till Double Sam

Last edited:

sgapetti

Veteran
picture.php

Hazy99 blue #2 ( hazy99 x bm )

picture.php

picture.php

Hazy99 blue #1 ( hazy99 x bm ) this one will be cutted soon

picture.php

Blue hazy99 #3 ( BM X Hazy99 )

picture.php

Switched yersterday to 14/10 to speed up maturation, getting crowded in the veg cab.

Peace S

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hey there sgap, any concerns about the yellowing tips of the top leaves?
is it long time you intend to keep them till harvest?

peace, bro :smoke:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi sgap! When will you harvest? Very nice plants as usual! Compliments my friend! Bye! :wave:

:smoweed:

Mister_D

Veteran
View Image

View Image

View Image
Hazy99 blue #1 ( hazy99 x bm ) this one will be cutted soon

View Image

View Image

Switched yersterday to 14/10 to speed up maturation, getting crowded in the veg cab.

Peace S

Keep pumping herb this dank, and bro i'm going to have to make a visit to the home country. Just to help you :smokeit:.

sgapetti

Veteran
hey there sgap, any concerns about the yellowing tips of the top leaves?
is it long time you intend to keep them till harvest?

peace, bro :smoke:

Hi sgap! When will you harvest? Very nice plants as usual! Compliments my friend! Bye! :wave:

The Hazy99 blue #1 is coming down today , the rest will follow within 7 to 10 days

Keep pumping herb this dank, and bro i'm going to have to make a visit to the home country. Just to help you :smokeit:.

Anytime fratello, just let me know when :laughing:

Next up single shot of the harvested lady's and the veg cab

Peace S

sgapetti

Veteran
harvest

harvest

Chopped everything in tha cab, revegging the sam freebie .

picture.php

double sam

picture.php

hazy99blue #1

picture.php

blue hazy99 #1

picture.php

hazy99blue #2

picture.php

sam freebie

Peace S

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi sgap! :respect: ! Very good harvest! One plant looks colored! I love it :biggrin:! Good smokes :smoke:! Bye fratello! :wave:

sgapetti

Veteran
micro4revr

Hi sgap! ! Very good harvest! One plant looks colored! I love it :biggrin:! Good smokes :smoke:! Bye fratello!

Nice! Congrats on the harvest bro

it's always a good show sgap!! :) the sam freebie has killer looks... ....

Thx guys, will be very exciting to sample the new crosses, hopefully i find something i like:biggrin:

The new sub :

50 % my organic soil ( spanghaum moss based peat ) + composted manure

50% cocco and sepiolite ( 80%cocco and 20% sepiolite )

The light setup :

This run i will be using a total of 144 watt cfl @ 6400k ( 4 x 36 watt ) if i manage to keep ideal temps , enviroment first!

Peace S

Last edited:

Mister_D

Veteran
I think you will like the coco soil mix brother :biggrin: Been doing very well for me for a good few years now. Gets better as it's recycled, just add back a little (maybe 5% of the total volume) compost and coco each time to account for what's been broken down by the food web. I eyeball how much of what goes back into mine, just try to maintain a light fluffy texture ;).

sgapetti

Veteran
I think you will like the coco soil mix brother :biggrin: Been doing very well for me for a good few years now. Gets better as it's recycled, just add back a little (maybe 5% of the total volume) compost and coco each time to account for what's been broken down by the food web. I eyeball how much of what goes back into mine, just try to maintain a light fluffy texture ;).

Hello fratello, the all idea is to recycle the mix from now on. I have already been recycling my veg soil and is working well. This run i have to dial in the watering of the new sub , lots of water retention with the coco in the mix, i will try to find a water quantity i can give every day/second day , and stop thinking soil , my biggest concern.

That said i have switched to only 6400K lamps, looks like they are running cooler than the one @ 2500k, keep you updated about it.

Peace S

sgapetti

Veteran
Feeding : rain water

lights : 144 watt ( 4 x 36 watt @ 6400k ) 18/6
temps : min 61 max 81
RH : min 45% max 70%

The situation at 1 week after transplant

picture.php

front

picture.php

rear

Switched to only 6400 k ligths , they run cooler than the one @ 2500k, that means more watt and less heat, good .

Peace S