What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The BroomRoom...

SmellyFlorist

@RetroGrow.... you're solidifying my thought then, Im just concerned that these being haze cross' that theyll be hard to dial in, clone etc with my very limited knowledge...??Also Im not to sure bout how old these beans will be, maybe 2-3 years already...?? I was thinking of crossing the two, so at least then Iv got some beans lying around, and those two crossed shouldnt be half bad.....? Iv never had the pleasure of sampling either of these two so Im really just goin on word of mouth here, but I like what Im hearing....
I picked 3 knew undamaged fan leaves off and looked with the digi scope. I didnt find anything moving. I didnt see any clusters, and I saw what could be tiny trichs on both the bottoms and tops of leaves. Plants do look over all healthier, some of the new growth seems to be reminding me of canoeing, but theres no blistering on them, it could just be em unfolding, and its me stressing... Im just tryna pick up on all little changes so I can learn as much as possible... I know I need to post more close ups of the actual plants Im taking about here, get you guys more acquainted with them on a personal level, then it'd be easy for all you guys to tell me what I could/should be doin..... Just need to find the charger.....
Thanks for popping back in Retro and for all the advice, very much appreciated....

Bees took a long time to get active this morning, only saw the first one leave the hive after an hour of sunlight..... just sussing the situation out...:dance013:

RetroGrow

Veteran
Here's some SLH trees right @ the flip. Two month veg in Hempy buckets.
One on the left yielded one pound, the other about 12-13 zips. Vertical, stacked lighting. These had cyclamen mites in veg, hence the long veg time. Heat treatment beat them, and herb was superb. My favorite strain. Great taste and smell. Rocket high. You feel it on one hit. Keeps your dick hard...:biggrin:

picture.php

SmellyFlorist

:jawdrop: epic! You use stacked 600's Retro...?? And training?? Thats still pretty big for 2 months hey...? How many rounds of heat did those two get? If you can remember off hand....
sounds like a flower I may like.... very much..... being a bong smoker myself :dance013:

SmellyFlorist

Pics taken before the Liverpool kickoff...

picture.php

Group shot....

picture.php

Front six...

picture.php

Back six...
If anyones got time to burn, try look at some of the new fan leaves, they seem to be cupping, I woulnt say canoeing... yet...
Fuck, Liverpool lost.....

Miraculous Meds

Heat stress. lol that would make sense but also low rh, make sure ur rh is up around 70% if u have good air flow, if not stick closer to 50 to 60%.

DONAJTHEIII

Sorry If I forgot guys

but smelly have you mentioned anything about your starting water ?

Also Ive had rh between 30-40 and didnt see ill effects like that

AJAE

SmellyFlorist

@Miraculous Meds..... Watsup, hope things are well....
Iv been checking the RH, when it rains during the day here like yesterday an last night its really high. When I wen to bed last night it was reading 89% !!! When I woke up at 5am I checked again, reading was 80%.... On our sunny days it might drop to low 60's.....
How do you think this could be effecting this on a whole negatively...??

@AJEA..... watsup buddy.... hope schools been good this week, checked your update.... cant wait for pics....:woohoo:
No probs bout asking q's like that.... Iv got two 1000l drums connected to my roof gutters... so I use that fresh rain water... I really have no idea what all the fancy details are bout it[maybe I should find out...] But my thinking was.... Can you really better fresh spring rain water....?? I mean, can you.. lol

Fuck, at least my eyes gone down, looking more like bozo than shrek every minute....:biggrin: just dreading the itch.... a week of fireface... great, did I mention its humid here......

RetroGrow

Veteran
:jawdrop: epic! You use stacked 600's Retro...?? And training?? Thats still pretty big for 2 months hey...? How many rounds of heat did those two get? If you can remember off hand....
sounds like a flower I may like.... very much..... being a bong smoker myself :dance013:

1000s on top, HPS, 400s on bottom, Metal Halide. No training. Those were 8 foot trees. Ten foot ceilings. Actually, those two may have been a bit longer. Lost track of a couple. Three rounds of heat. They perked right up after treatment, and there was nothing living. Cyclamens were confirmed by scope, and eggs were plainly visible under leaves. Mangoes all over the place outside.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Pics taken before the Liverpool kickoff...

View Image
Group shot....

View Image
Front six...

View Image
Back six...
If anyones got time to burn, try look at some of the new fan leaves, they seem to be cupping, I woulnt say canoeing... yet...
Fuck, Liverpool lost.....

They look improved. I see a one or two leaves with the "twist", but nothing definitive. Have you checked your roots? I would pull one out of it's pot and check roots carefully.

SmellyFlorist

1000s on top, HPS, 400s on bottom, Metal Halide. No training. Those were 8 foot trees. Ten foot ceilings. Actually, those two may have been a bit longer. Lost track of a couple. Three rounds of heat. They perked right up after treatment, and there was nothing living. Cyclamens were confirmed by scope, and eggs were plainly visible under leaves. Mangoes all over the place outside.
Fuck..... Respect :bow:
Mangoes...... Gggrrrrrrrrr :bat:
Iv just repotted... the roots looked okay in colour.... predominantly white, I did post of pic of roots. I think I may have over watered a bit. I gave a proper soak before the 2nd heat treatment, so much so that I didnt need to water afterwards[the were still heavy] I repotted the next day[wednesday] and gave a good soak[the pots are still heavy this morning[sunday].... and Iv been spraying with asprin once, maybe twice a day. An Iv only got 400w lights... the light might be a bit high, just fuck, scared of burning them, its a DIY hood.
Also, when my temps are around 20Dcelcius the RH is 80%.... when its around 28Dcelcius[when its not raining] the RH is around 60%...
So basically when its warm my RH is on average is 20% Lower than when my temps are cooler.... High temps good RH... Low temps fucking High RH..... Not sure if this is effecting my efforts...
Thanks for taking the time to read my posts and reply Retro.... much appreciated....:smoke out:

Miraculous Meds

@Miraculous Meds..... Watsup, hope things are well....
Iv been checking the RH, when it rains during the day here like yesterday an last night its really high. When I wen to bed last night it was reading 89% !!! When I woke up at 5am I checked again, reading was 80%.... On our sunny days it might drop to low 60's.....
How do you think this could be effecting this on a whole negatively...??

@AJEA..... watsup buddy.... hope schools been good this week, checked your update.... cant wait for pics....:woohoo:
No probs bout asking q's like that.... Iv got two 1000l drums connected to my roof gutters... so I use that fresh rain water... I really have no idea what all the fancy details are bout it[maybe I should find out...] But my thinking was.... Can you really better fresh spring rain water....?? I mean, can you.. lol

Fuck, at least my eyes gone down, looking more like bozo than shrek every minute....:biggrin: just dreading the itch.... a week of fireface... great, did I mention its humid here......

That rh is going to play havoc on ur grow. I read ur following post and seen u get drops into 20% as well. U really need to get those under control The stomata will close and ur plant wont transpire and it will shut down when ur at 80% plus. When u drop down below 35% the plant will release so much water it will dry itself out and concentrate nutrients.

The sweet spot is 70% rh till u have decent flower set. Then drop to 50% to stave off bud rot, but u can keep it at 70% if u have major air exchange.

Also when u get above 70% ur growing powdery mildew basically.

Temps and rh got to be dialed or at least in acceptable parameters. Get on those fundamentals asap.

SmellyFlorist

@Miraculous Meds..... Thanks for the quick reply...
Fuck, you check, the equinox has just passed so we're right in the middle of spring..... Where I stay, we have cool[25dC on average during the day, roughly 10dC during the night, these can drop a few when we get hit by the weekly coldfronts...] dry winters, there really isnt any rain, then come September its completely different, really hot an humid, and rain, and more rain, outsides low 30's but the humidity is, well....
So right now I got this 6month period coming up where Its gona be constantly humid, the room temps shouldnt get above 28dC I know thats a bit high, but fuck, until I actually finish work projects I cant afford a portable ac, as Im having to buy and ration bud at the mo, which totally fucking blows... so I gota try work with what I got at the moment.... But once Iv finished these projects Ill be able to afford the ac and those new genetics....
Iv really got no idea how to face this right now, but basically, I feel that the task at hand is to try lower the RH, coz I feel that over the summer thatll be a problem, not low RH but High RH. So basically to try keep it under 70% ie dropping it by 10% asap..... Bit of ramble...
Thanks for all your advice and opinions Mirac, very much appreciated...

Miraculous Meds

Yep id say a dehuey but I know ur budget and temp probs, so more air flow and air exchange is ur friend, and not over watering and keeping them too wet. Close up any source of water or anything that can make the rh spike.

gl bro, u will figure it out.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Fuck..... Respect :bow:
Mangoes...... Gggrrrrrrrrr :bat:
Iv just repotted... the roots looked okay in colour.... predominantly white, I did post of pic of roots. I think I may have over watered a bit. I gave a proper soak before the 2nd heat treatment, so much so that I didnt need to water afterwards[the were still heavy] I repotted the next day[wednesday] and gave a good soak[the pots are still heavy this morning[sunday].... and Iv been spraying with asprin once, maybe twice a day. An Iv only got 400w lights... the light might be a bit high, just fuck, scared of burning them, its a DIY hood.
Also, when my temps are around 20Dcelcius the RH is 80%.... when its around 28Dcelcius[when its not raining] the RH is around 60%...
So basically when its warm my RH is on average is 20% Lower than when my temps are cooler.... High temps good RH... Low temps fucking High RH..... Not sure if this is effecting my efforts...
Thanks for taking the time to read my posts and reply Retro.... much appreciated....:smoke out:

Try adding aspirin to your water/feed. One tablet per gallon, UNCOATED aspirin. I've found it to work better than foliar. That's 325 Mg. per gallon, in case you have different aspirin there. Hey, any Mandrax still available there? Not the crappy bootleg fake ones, but real methaqualone??? Those are the bomb! I know they used to have them there. Love those things. Great body rush, and makes girls rip their clothes off in about 20 minutes...:biggrin:

SmellyFlorist

@Mirac.... thanks buddy, I can start pricing dehueys in the shops, cant hurt right, I mean by the sounds of things Im gona need one where I stay. I know that I need a 10 000 BTU portable A/C, and if I need a dehuey to go with it, I need one, and must budget for it....
But till then, its basically keep water to a min, even with what can evaporate around the room that can rise the RH? And ovo no spraying...? sorry for stoopid questions brah, but all the advice I can get will be a big help, and from what I see, you got no probs helping guys out.... even if this is the most basic of basic principles...:scripture: I dig.. An I most defo need it....

Fuck I gota 101 fucking mozzies tryna chow my head as I type.... bastards...

@Retro... I put an asprin on the scale, read .3g so Iv been crushing them up real fine and putting three of those in the 20l watering drum... I have been spraying too, but Ill quit that. The asprin is uncoated.... Yeah Im sure the proper mandrax is still about, you get buttonheads of fucking note here, I knew a few boys a while back who used to froth for em things, but personally lying about with gobby flem hanging off my chops didnt really appeal to me. I know the guys used to smash quart bottles and use the neck as a pipe, filled with outdoor and then "pille".... Me, was more into the stamps, but honestly now I cant stand feeling crap the next day, so really dont party much these days.....Iv got too many fuck ups to try correct, but you already knew that hey Retro....? But yeah drugs are everywhere here, they just defined but what race you are and what class in that race you come from too, its the rainbow nation, and the segregation is evident, communities are often race and class defined, then in amongst that, you'll find you particulars..... So in short Retro, more than likely yes, very, very close too.....:dance013:

RetroGrow

Veteran
About the Mandrax: you don't smoke them. You swallow them. They are a really clean high, with no hangover the next day. No Phlegm and such. Just a great body rush, and loss of inhibitions. Now, if they're bootlegs, which I'm sure 99% are, all bets are off.

Miraculous Meds

About the Mandrax: you don't smoke them. You swallow them. They are a really clean high, with no hangover the next day. No Phlegm and such. Just a great body rush, and loss of inhibitions. Now, if they're bootlegs, which I'm sure 99% are, all bets are off.

What are u guys talking about a mushroom or pharmy?

Miraculous Meds

Correct on lowering watering as reasonable as possible.

Also never spray unless ur treating for bugs or something, that's my opinion. But in ur high rh situation it applys even more so. NO spray or anything that will add water to the room. Means dump any drain water immediately. Cover resevoirs, etc...

SmellyFlorist

@RetroGrow.... fuck hey, you eat them!! Like I said I never tried them, but I only ever had mated tell me they smoke em, they said theyd smoke like 20 buttons a day.... I know people love to exaggerate, but yeah, perhaps you right that they are bootleg. I did check in our local paper that people are getting arrested for mandrax tablets, that an heaps of really shitty grade smack..... apparently....

@Mirac... To my hillybilly knowledge it was a real strong sleeping tablet that started getting abused heavily, so they pulled it from the shelves years ago, I however could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time...
Yeah shot on all the lil tips an stuff, fuck I need to be told this stuff lol, Like right now its just after lunch, power tripped for 2,5 hours, [fucking normal shit round here] once power was back temps read 22.5dC and 87%RH...... go figure... I moved anything housing water out the bedroom.....

DONAJTHEIII

@RetroGrow.... fuck hey, you eat them!! Like I said I never tried them, but I only ever had mated tell me they smoke em, they said theyd smoke like 20 buttons a day.... I know people love to exaggerate, but yeah, perhaps you right that they are bootleg. I did check in our local paper that people are getting arrested for mandrax tablets, that an heaps of really shitty grade smack..... apparently....

@Mirac... To my hillybilly knowledge it was a real strong sleeping tablet that started getting abused heavily, so they pulled it from the shelves years ago, I however could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time...
Yeah shot on all the lil tips an stuff, fuck I need to be told this stuff lol, Like right now its just after lunch, power tripped for 2,5 hours, [fucking normal shit round here] once power was back temps read 22.5dC and 87%RH...... go figure... I moved anything housing water out the bedroom.....

temps seem good. in the low 70's range but that 87 humidity is scary haha yes take water sources out I keep my big drums in my flowering room when I want to raise humidity and it works like a charm.

Ok what about using a disposable dehumidifier like damprid etc ?

When I had a closet grow going I had a couple of those things and they did drop humidity. Maybe you could get away with some of those until you got a lil more budget space. change em out half way through flower and it should at least bring it down the the 70's.

AJAE

Latest posts

Latest posts