What's new

The BroomRoom...

SmellyFlorist

@LSWM.... yeah Im feeling you more on your 2nd point.., just makes more sense... I would say the yellowing is mainly on the older bigger fan leaves... An the doorway girl is defo hungrier and more thirsty than the other clone, thats why I wanted to aim for a mono crop, tryna satisfy every single different lady in the room can a quite a stressful[but rewarding] job... just easy to have ten Jessica Alba's.... I cant get tired of jessica...
So I got in there last night and pruned all the yellowing mingy shit off... its been pissing with rain last two days so I dont even wana mention what the RH has been at... but its been crazy.... and its been real warm too... I gotta clean jimbo out again before the refill and its something I dread.... last run was two weeks ago, not overly keen to clean it out properly with bleach, reckon a rinse under a hot shower should do it? Maybe clean, fill, run for an hour, empty, repeat and fill...?? The whole bleach things such a task every two weeks...? What you guys think...?? It is real warm, but its pitch black inside....
Still havnt made a screen for the door girl, its been bumper to bumper on the freeways, so a town mission is soo gnarly... but Im goin out in a bit, so might have to trek in the other direction to the hardware store and pick up some pvc elbows....

:smoke out:

SmellyFlorist

So this is one of the clones that didnt make the cut for the broomroom, same cut as the doorwaygirl, put outside on the evening of the 30th... place into diy soil and in a 20l cloth shopping bag[african too clever pot] and thats a 330ml beer bottle on the ngl.... and the netting behind its about tits hi... needless to say Im planning for november already... oh and I think Im goin soil nect run too as this girls had nothing but HtwothemotherfuckingO... but I want indoor beds...

DONAJTHEIII

YES SMELLY THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THAT BIZNATCH LOOKS TO SEXY OUTDOORS !

Fabric bags aha thought I was the only one who thought to do those before I got a good deal on legit smarties

AJAE

SmellyFlorist

@AJAE... thanks for the kind words... no TLC really and looking a whole lot better than my effort inside... :shucks:

Yeah those shopping bags are awesome... like a $ each... just dbl up an still cheaper than a pot around these parts...

Bought humicaptor packs and pvc elbows and made it home along the bumpy goat path.... I placed the humi packs inside but to be honest I was sooo worn out for the turbulence that I was to beat to build the icky screen.... I got distracted by free wifi an the opportunity for more downloads and more ads for macware :jump:
So Im bout to watch "Theres Something bout Mary".... or "Me, Myself & Irene".... choices... choices choices choices.... sigh..

Oh yeah did a feed in the flower room too... stepped it up just a tad...
And anyone have any ideas why I cant rep...? not so cool....

RetroGrow

Veteran
And anyone have any ideas why I cant rep...? not so cool....

You can rep. I've gotten "rep" from you, from the "yes", ie., "helpful" button. The other rep is the scales on the lower left, in the middle. Is that what you are talking about? They may not look like scales at first, but that is what they are supposed to be. You should be able to click on that, and then a dialogue box comes up. If not, something's wrong. Contact a moderator.

SmellyFlorist

@Retrobro..... yeah I make out for the rep button, but about a week back it started saying I need over 25 posts to rep... when I click the rep button[helpful] that msg appears... The scale thing you talking about? That those green dials under the avatar? Nothing happens if I click them too..... :tumbleweed: Do I send HGO a PM explaining where Im coming from...? Thanks in advance for the help... guys posting quality should be repd.... just seems right....

SmellyFlorist

@Retrobro....... Ohhh you talking about the snow flake.... I see I see I see... Its actually a scale... D'oh..... And one can have a lil caption to your positive rating... very smart... :dance013: Its still not accepting the "simple" rep thou.... :wallbash:

RetroGrow

Veteran
Now you're catching on. Took me a while to realize they were scales. Maybe you need to cut back on the dank?
:biggrin:

SmellyFlorist

@Retrobro... Oooohhhh I see where you goin with this... Iv been "accused" of the term before... but honestly I got no idea what the fuck to stoned means... :dunno:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm late to the show but I'll be around til the end now. The room is looking good. I like the Wall of Weed esque style that it has. I'm glad you got over the early hiccups with the mites or whatever other problems you had.

SmellyFlorist

@Who Dat is.... howzit.... watsup? Better late than never so Im told... Thanks for the kind words... Pull up a chair, crack a beer, pack a bong, and chime in where you feel necessary.... or where eve's really... lol

SmellyFlorist

Day 30 of 12/12 complete...

picture.php

Starting to see the need for that extra week of veg... which woulda made it 53....

picture.php

And a lil bud starting to form.... leafy yes.. but theres a lil frost there...

RetroGrow

Veteran
Looking good. That's the way to run a narrow space. Plants against the wall, wall trellises holding branches back from the vertical bulbs, lights in the center. What are the dimensions of that room? Next run should be killer, as the learning curve disappears.

SmellyFlorist

@RetroBro... Thanks for the kind words brah, means heaps at this present time... the rooms 1.1m wide and 1.6m deep... its pretty high at just under 3m... theres a 20cm gap between wall an "netting"... really looking forward to some cooler temps too... that last set of cuts and seeds Im bombing outside as I need to take advantage of my location and the solstice... I still need to rinse the cloner out as Iv got some fucking monster cuts to take already... tryna leave it for the evening of the 31st so that I don't wined up somewhere I really shouldn't.... :biggrin: The broomroom myt be down for a week or two between runs coz iv learnt the veg lesson, But two weeks for cuts to root in jimbo last time and that still puts the present run at a lil over 6 weeks, which means bout 4 weeks of veg before the rooms ready for the next run... not really enough time but more than enough to make a plan, maybe change a thing or two[ie no fucking peat] and maybe more, smaller plants[available cuts/less veg time]..... thoughts??

DONAJTHEIII

@RetroBro... Thanks for the kind words brah, means heaps at this present time... the rooms 1.1m wide and 1.6m deep... its pretty high at just under 3m... theres a 20cm gap between wall an "netting"... really looking forward to some cooler temps too... that last set of cuts and seeds Im bombing outside as I need to take advantage of my location and the solstice... I still need to rinse the cloner out as Iv got some fucking monster cuts to take already... tryna leave it for the evening of the 31st so that I don't wined up somewhere I really shouldn't.... :biggrin: The broomroom myt be down for a week or two between runs coz iv learnt the veg lesson, But two weeks for cuts to root in jimbo last time and that still puts the present run at a lil over 6 weeks, which means bout 4 weeks of veg before the rooms ready for the next run... not really enough time but more than enough to make a plan, maybe change a thing or two[ie no fucking peat] and maybe more, smaller plants[available cuts/less veg time]..... thoughts??

I think with your space you should try stacked bulbs with more plant #'s and less veg time. Maybe you could throw a 400mh or even a 250mh and get some light variations in there with the 600hps. pretty sure thats a 600w right ?

a stacked set up in your case with racks would absolutely kill it.

small spaces stacked bulbs are your best friends

AJAE