What's new

The BluntCave!!-Multi-Strain Perpetual

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: hey DG, thanks alot.

so i gave the whiteberry 36hrs of dark time before the chop. heres acouple pictures of what was chopped today. still wet.
theres plenty of room in my tents now. most things are week 5, and coming along good. im excited to finish new strains!! :dance013:

-=- chemD before chop
picture.php

-=- about 20 whiteberrys chopped / wet
picture.php

-=- WB's hanging
picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Sweet. i found you;re thread. Now i am going to have to come back and read it all when its not 3:00 in the morning. One question, (if u answered it already earlier pls disregard) What do you think of those smart pots??? Any comparison to regular pots? More, less yield / health / vigor?

i'll be back. Keep up the good work.

btw, check my newest thread for my strain list - crazy that a male/pollen is the hardest thing to find on this side of the country. Back in N.E. i was tossing em out left and right :comfort:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet. i found you;re thread. Now i am going to have to come back and read it all when its not 3:00 in the morning. One question, (if u answered it already earlier pls disregard) What do you think of those smart pots??? Any comparison to regular pots? More, less yield / health / vigor?

i'll be back. Keep up the good work.

btw, check my newest thread for my strain list - crazy that a male/pollen is the hardest thing to find on this side of the country. Back in N.E. i was tossing em out left and right :comfort:

hey!, thanks for stopping by.
the smart pots are airated better. ive been using 3 gal ones, and i have 2 massive mothers in them... the airation / air pruning allow the roots to grow directly out(sideways) and not right to the bottom like reg pots. it prevents root balling, and once the roots are air pruned they grow back inward. allowing you to grow big plants in smaller pots.... in turn, less transplanting.
id say more vigorous growth, i do handwater everyday, i grow in coco. so ive noticed the smartpots drying out alot faster then the reg pots, but better growth in the smart pots.
i really want to try these air pots. they are the same air pruning idea, but they r plastic and infinitely reusable

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
umhhh....you get some healthy heavy bud man..also hearthy harvest...very good!!!
should be a serious smoktest!!
great +++

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey,
just wanted to let all the followers of this thread, my computer broke, and i wont be able to update for alittle bit. so dont worry all is well.
these DG's and cdXsd's are looking great at week5, i should get something nice from them.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok. i got a cheap computer.
and here is some pictures from about a week ago.
i flipped 6 plants, a few ch9s, mcfly and CDxSD
that 3 foot chemd is looking nice.
my DG mystic gems are getting close to finish, but still stacking up nicely.
i just planted over a dozen skunks. and took about 20 chemD cuts.
im getting my flickery ballast fixed.

-=- recently flipped mcfly and CDxSD
picture.php

-=- ch9, super haze
picture.php

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok fresh pictures.
my mystic gems, ECSD, chemD and CDxSD are all on day 48 right now.i can tell the gems will finish in the next 1 1/2 weeks. chemD after that.
haveing chemD and the CDxSD flowering the same day is great. i can see the difference the sourD bring out in the CDxSD, while seeing alot of chemdog domanance too. looks fucking killer tho. she still has stacking to do, and will finish second to last. (ECSD finishing last)

-=-heres a better picture of the chem dog, week 3, she was flipped at 3 feet.
picture.php

-=- chemdogSourDiesel day 48
picture.php

-=- CDxSD main cola close
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, sorry things have slowed down the the update department. but everythings going good. i flipped 4 ch9s. they r about 1 - 1.5ft tall from seed in veg.
its getting really hott when im notaround. so air air conditioner is next on the list.
ill also be getting boost buckets, and adding co2 to the garden.

anyways i have a few pictures for you.
-=- left side of tent 2, mainly new ch9's
picture.php

-=- mcfly about week3
picture.php

-=- close up ch9, i forget which one...
picture.php

ill write down which one later..

-=- i love it here
picture.php

eddie.saw

lookin good man, i love the wildlife, i was picking raspberries the other day and a fawn hopped over and started eating like 5 feet away from me, it looked at me, and kept on munching, then it's bitch of a mother came into the picture and they scattered.

can't wait to see that mcfly in full bloom!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im in a vicious battle with heat right now in my tents. one is worse then the other. but today i added a fan to exhaust the room, so i hope it helps.
i did alot of transplanting, most into promix.
some mcfly, chemd sourd acouple skunks.
im getting some nice stand up a/c's soon, so this heat problem will go away.

i also got, rooted and planted pre 98 bubba. shes going to be vegged out big!!

again sorry for the lack of updates and pictures.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally a picture update... only one, but its somthing.
i have 5 or 6 mcflys in different stages of flowering.
heres 2 of them, about week 3.
picture.php

i exhausted the tents better, and temps went down 10 - 15 degrees. i have a/cs on the way. and things are looking better.
they will get a feed next watering. i cant wait to see the difference these advance nutient boosers do!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this weekend my gandolph pipe took a bad fall and broke.
i replaced her today. heres acouple pictures.

picture.php

-=- new sherlock and the chubbler!!
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright, heres a decent picture update for everyone.
mostly pics of that sexy Mcfly bitch, but theres a SSH pic too.

let me tell you somthing about these mcflys. they look killer, yield nice, and smell like over ripe pineapple. im prepping about a dozen now. they got topped and are recovering.

-=- most mature Mcfly top
picture.php

-=- 2 mcflys
picture.php

-=- and one more mcfly
picture.php

-=-SSH
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fertility, it was a freebie from the boo.
she takes over 100 days to finish... real slow. but she should be worth it.

Latest posts

Latest posts