What's new

The BluntCave!!-Multi-Strain Perpetual

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:
so that skunk looks like an exact match to the flying dutchmen skunk classic. which is skunk no1 backcrossed to a columbian mother
heres a repost of my picture to compare to the seed boutique picture
-=-my pic
picture.php

-=-TFD pic skunk classic
1600502.jpg

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
whatupthough?

You doin it real big in N.E. huh? :D

very nice sir...I like it!

i am pulling up a chair.:dance013:

G

guest5703

similar for sure! Looking great bro, that skunk is amazing! Looks a lot like Green Crack which if I remember correctly is mostly a skunk cross.....Smelling skunky and fruity??? Keep it up!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, :tiphat:

that skunk gives off a nice potent, semi sweet aroma. it has some dense ass nugs on her too. the 4 skunks, are in dark time. to prep for harvest. they will get the chop tonight. i will have a smoke report on it by the end of the week. i cant wait to test her out!

:wave:
so that skunk looks like an exact match to the flying dutchmen skunk classic. which is skunk no1 backcrossed to a columbian mother
heres a repost of my picture to compare to the seed boutique picture
-=-my pic
picture.php

-=-TFD pic skunk classic
1600502.jpg

Damn Bro that looks very tasty, Very Nice! My .02 is your looks better in all regards, esp the pic. Blow some smoke this way so I can catch a whiff.

Enjoy that herb Fatblunt.

---Spliff

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys. heres a few shots of whats going on in tent #1.
a chemd update. my new whiteberry sprout. and ECSD!!

-=- tent 1
picture.php

-=- chemD about day 35
picture.php

-=- 3 foot chemD just flipped and trained.
picture.php

-=- whiteberry sprout, the pheno hunt begins...
picture.php

-=- and ECSD
picture.php

-=-

250wscrogger

Lookin good! :respect:

That skunk looks like a quick finisher... I'm gunna add some TFD skunk classics to my next seed order.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good! :respect:

That skunk looks like a quick finisher... I'm gunna add some TFD skunk classics to my next seed order.

she came from a TFD mixed 5 pack. after some germination problems, she came through. and shes definitely my fastest finishing plant.
i got a 5 gal smart pot for the mother today, once i get cloner space ill clone/flower her. minimal stretch and some fat, dense nugs!

250wscrogger

I hope you're planning on making a new mom...sounds like a keeper pheno for sure.

Unfortunately my grow is shut down for a bit while I get ready to move but I'm getting a whole bunch of new equipment and seeds in the meantime...shits getting expensive hehe. :fsu:
I will be going perpetual... 2 8x8 2k vertical flower rooms on a flip flop and a veg room with 1k mh (4wk veg), 216w flourescent (moms), and 96w flourescent for cloning. Gunna be chopping 2k every 5 weeks once I have moms established :jump: I'll start a thread as soon as I have both 2k rooms fired up.

I'll be lurking around...watching peoples grows eases the pain of having no grow :lurk:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like a big upgrade from 250w scrog. :D cant wait to see it.

i just finished trimming the skunks. heres a picture. they are hanging now.
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also, an update on my breeding project.
awhile ago, i took my best looking c99 x panama red male and flowered him, in a closet upstairs. i collected alot of pollen, and QTIPed a few plants. a CH9, a Skunk, and a c99xPR for F2's. those plants are done, except the c99xPR (still weeks behind.)
it turned out one mandala safari's was a male. ill have a go at breeding with that... so he's up in the closet.
a SSH freebie, turned out to be female too.. thats in flowering. tent 2

2 mandala, 2 c99xPR and the rest of my DG's are in dark time, to prep for flowering.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i prepped 4 DG's for sexing earlier then the others bcuz they clearly recovered from the topping. 2/4 mystic gems, 2/6 DG mix. 3 are definitely sexed. at. both mystic gems are female. and one DGmix is male.
all other DG's are in tent 1 now. in a week ill know whats what for everything else.
Daze, mandala's and ohazeXskunk1 are in prep for sexing too.

G

Ganja D

Nice work Fat Blunt, finally made my way to the blunt cave. Your herb look killer man!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks ganjaD.

heres some overall tent pics. :tiphat:

-=- tent 2, left side
picture.php

-=- tent 2, right side (c99xPR, WB, acouple chemd's)
picture.php

-=- tent 1 left side. whiteberry's about half done
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i upgraded my EZ cloner today. bought new defusers for the air pump. added another defuser. everything looks better. they are better quality defusers then the ones i originally got.
i got the goods today!! :dance013:
NEW CH9's to add to my strain list.
more info on each strain is located here
hashgirl 5 pk (deep chunk X vintage 2006)
humboldt 5 pk (local humboldt cut x CH9 Jack33)
super haze 5 pk (SSH X 4pollens(jack33,gbolt, hazexg13,kalimist))
afghani milk 10 pk (vintage 2006 X mazar i sharif)
vantage 10 pk (?indica X vintage 2006 hybrid)
vintage 2006 10 pk. ( power plant / afghani / jack herer inbred)

i will post all these strains here, but will have more pictures in my CH9 mixed fem thread

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres some whitebery, chemd and dry skunk pics

-=- Chemd about day 40
picture.php

-=- whiteberry day 56
picture.php

-=- dry skunk
picture.php

Right on Fatblunt, those skunk nugs look so damn tasty! of course i was drooling over them before you even brought them down, but now they look down-right choice a.k.a top shelf ...etc never expected them to dry out so purplish. You gonna lock some up in a cure or is it all smoked already? nice job Bro...

Keep us updated with that cross to, sounds interesting.

---Spliff