What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Blood and Bones of the Fallen Grow Flowers

justiceman

Veteran
that bb2 looks really nice :biggrin:
Thanks! I like how she puts the flowers together. Would love to do a full run inside with that strain for sure.

Great looking plants mate
Much appreciated. Glad you are enjoying.

---------------------------------------------------------
Whats up everyone! Time for some structure shots. Thank you for all the comments and love. So far things are moving along pretty smoothly. Flower production is in full effect right now. Everything is stacking and they all seem to be strong and healthy for the most part. The caterpillar damage although minor has been localized to mainly the Blueberry Gum #2 which is interesting. I guess they like the smell. Still monitoring closely. Speaking of the BB#2 I have been labeling it incorrectly. It's Blueberry Gum #2, not Blueberry Bubblegum #2. Minor difference but I thought it should be noted. The big girls in the back have no signs of pest damage which is awesome. They are setting up for big yields so I hope they get damaged minimally.

Afgooey
She is lightening up a bit but overall looking great. I love the main cola she is producing. This will without doubt be the lowest yield of the bunch but the smoke will be really nice. I'm a big fan of the effects from this strain.
picture.php
picture.php

Blueberry Gum #2
She has lightened up the most of all, but I'm confident she's got enough left in her to make it through. I'm very happy with how the nutrition is going with this water only approach. It's been very simple. As a side note I'll know to add just a bit more dry food to the smaller bed next season to account for less surface area.
picture.php
picture.php

justiceman

Veteran
Farm Cheese
This lady is putting in some serious work. I'm blown away by the size and amount of flower sites. She's an absolute beauty. I'm really glad I decided not to top her and let the natural shape come out. I'm happy with the nutrition levels in the big bed. Seems like it was just the right amount of dry food.
picture.php
picture.php

Outlaw
No slouch either. This one really wanted to compete with the Farm Cheese and she's doing a fine job of it. These two in the big 4x8 bed are definitely the pride and joy of my garden this season. Nice christmas tree structure with respectable branch strength so far. Can't wait to see them progress. It looks like a good yield for sure.
picture.php
picture.php

justiceman

Veteran
outlaw may sneak up and be my fav.

Same here. The flower formation is sweet!

--------------------------------------------------

Whats up everyone! I’ve got some flower shots for you. The outlaw is annoyingly tall so it’s hard to get the top flowers into the picture so bear with me. Maybe I'll get the step stool or ladder out next time. Everything is going well. The plants overall are lightening up quite a bit now, so I can see where a little bit more dry food mixed into the beds would have helped, but overall I'm very happy with how things are going considering water only and one addition of high P and high N guano scratched into the surface. Flower production is coming along nicely.

Afgooey
She's starting to swell up a bit. Doesn't look like there will be a whole lot more calyx growth from her but we shall see. Very nice unique smell. If you know afgooey you know what I mean. The only thing I do not like about this one is the calyx to leaf ratio. It's going to be annoying trimming this one up haha, but fortunately she is the smallest of the 4.
picture.php

Blueberry Gum #2
This one is looking nice and she's got a very intoxicating blueberry smell. She seems to be slowing down a bit like the Afgooey. I think they have entered the midde/late stages of flower. Just swelling things up and getting everything mature. I'm really happy that they are much faster finishers than the plants in the big bed. Staggering the harvest will really help out with the workload.
picture.php

Farm Cheese
It's hard to get a good picture of the flowers on this one. All the best ones are up so high that I can't reach them normally. She's doing well though. Kind of skunky and fruity. Isn't showing any signs of slowing down quite yet. She will definitely be finishing later on.
picture.php

Outlaw
The flower formation on this one is amazing! Although the Blueberry Gum #2 still has nice formation I think this Outlaw is now my favorite in terms of looks now. I'm very excited to see how the mature flowers look on her. This one is fruity and has a bit of sandalwood to it.
picture.php

justiceman

Veteran
Greetings everyone! Man yesterday I got hit with a little storm. Nice amount of wind and a downpour of water. I was a bit scared to find out what would become of my plants, but fortunately there has been no damage aside from a few bent branches. They must have good strength and stability. I'm also glad I installed the tomato cages. Not sure if they helped or not but I'm gonna say they did. As you will see they are all fading pretty hard now. I'm confident there is enough nutrition left to at least finish out respectably. Pretty cool too see how far some dry food mixed in and water alone can get them. Very simple and minimalist approach. Next time I'll have a better ballpark idea of how strong I should mix in the blood and bone meal. So lets get to some structure shots!

Afgooey
If there was one plant I knew wouldn't get knocked down it was this one haha. She's small, stout, and balanced so it makes sense. So far she's just lightening up in color and swelling nicely.
picture.php

Blueberry Gum #2
This one is doing fine as well. She's really fading hard now.
picture.php

Farm Cheese
I'll say I was worried about this one the most because of her height and the offset weight from some branches missing early on on the left side. Fortunately she still stands tall and proud.
picture.php

Outlaw
As you can see this is the girl with a few leaning branches after the storm. She came out of it with minimal damage which is awesome.
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Your garden is really nice looking...!!!...

I love your minimalist approach to your soil...!!!...
I’m on my first ever water only soil, well I’m just finishing up now on it... it’s indoor ...
I’m using a meal mix that comes pre mixed called Mother Earth meal mix veg or bloom ...!!!... along with a little bit of down to earths allpurpose...

Anyway, your plants look great ... I’d love to be able to have a garden outside like that... someday maybe...!!!...

Peace man... :tiphat:...

justiceman

Veteran
Those ladies look fantastic.

Your garden is really nice looking...!!!...

I love your minimalist approach to your soil...!!!...
I’m on my first ever water only soil, well I’m just finishing up now on it... it’s indoor ...
I’m using a meal mix that comes pre mixed called Mother Earth meal mix veg or bloom ...!!!... along with a little bit of down to earths allpurpose...

Anyway, your plants look great ... I’d love to be able to have a garden outside like that... someday maybe...!!!...

Peace man......

Beautiful Monsters!

Great job man!

Always bring a smile to my face to come on here and see the love. Thank you to all! :tiphat:

-------------------------------------------------------------

What’s up everyone? I hope you all are doing well! It's been a bit windy this past week. Funny how the rain didn't do too much but some high winds came in yesterday and now the Outlaw and Farm Cheese are leaning a bit. I might have to secure the main stalks somehow. I will continue to monitor. Other then that things are going pretty smooth here.

Afgooey
As you might be able to tell this one is gearing up for the end stages! The temps have dropped so she's coloring up a bit and a lot of the hairs have turned. The calyx swelling is happening as well. I'm excited!
picture.php

Blueberry Gum #2
So far second in line to harvested. Seems to be just a bit behind the Afgooey but not by much. I'm thinking they will be ready in the next couple weeks. We shall see.
picture.php

Farm Cheese
This one is developing nicely. The colas have really started to form together well in the last week. I'm loving it. I'm thinking this one still has at least 3 weeks left if not longer.
picture.php

Outlaw
The flowers on this one is very unique compared to the others. I cannot wait to sample this one. I am very happy with the calyx development on this strain. One of the better calyx to leaf ratios. Trimming should be a little bit easier on this one.
picture.php

justiceman

Veteran
Greetings everyone! I have been busy of late and just remembered I have not updated on structure shots. So here we go! It’s looking like soon things will come to a close as I'm starting to get some heavy fall fade.

Afgooey
This one has been the most predictable in terms of growth structure. A slow but sure grower with most of her energy directed towards the main cola.
picture.php

Blueberry Gum #2
This one had similar predictability to Afgooey in terms of growth rate however it looks like this one prefers to distribute energy to multiple flower points and not just the main cola. One unfortunate occurrence is this seems to be the one the caterpillars go for which I find interesting. Overall I've had minimal damage, but there was one main casualty. The very top. I wonder why they prefer some strains over others.
picture.php

Farm Cheese
This one got some lean from the winds so I tied her base to the adjacent tree for extra support. It would be devastating to have this one fall on to the other plants haha. Of all the strains this one was easily the most unpredictable in terms of judging final height/size. It is so vigorous, lanky and tall. As you can she she has a real nice fade going on.
picture.php

Outlaw
Interestingly enough this one has the least amount of fade of all the plants. Through the winds and rain she stands the strongest of the 4. This one takes the cake for my favorite structure. It has somewhat comparable height and vigor of the farm cheese, but better flower production like the blueberry gum #2. It also seems to be the most pest resistant as I have found no caterpillars on this one.
picture.php

noknees

Interestingly enough, this one has the least amount of fade of all the plants. Through the winds and rain she stands the strongest of the 4. This one takes the cake for my favorite structure. It has somewhat comparable height and vigor of the farm cheese, but better flower production like the blueberry gum #2. It also seems to be the most pest resistant, as I have found no caterpillars on this one.

outlaw looks so good!

keen on harvest and vape report....:woohoo:

justiceman

Veteran
outlaw looks so good!

keen on harvest and vape report....
At this moment it is my favorite! I am excited to see how it is when she's cured.
looking killer bro!
Much appreciated!
Looks amazing as always justiceman! I'm sure you will have a great harvest very soon! Loving the Afgooey and Outlaw.
Thank you! I am looking forward to being able to sample everything soon.
Looking great............"....
Right on!

------------------------------------------------------

What’s up everyone! Today I decided to pull the Afgooey and Blueberry Gum #2. I’m very happy with how this season has gone so far. Only one minor storm and minimal caterpillar damage so lets get to some harvest shots.

Afgooey
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Continued on next post............