What's new

THE BLACK HAZE AKA DA BLACKS

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some circles? Try the whole state. I have people from one end of Fl. to the other. It all gets called crippy. If it is indoor, good or bad it is crippy. Even if it has a real name. It is like calling cannabis "weed".

KITCHA

Veteran
Im liking this project RedEye! Look forward to some more pics and info. It kinda reminds me of some Sensi Nl#5 x Haze super strong meds.. Peace

redeye057

KITCHA-i am strating beleive thats the mystrerious genetic background of this jem..we will just have to see threw trial and error...one thing i do know the blacks are super strong meds threw my own experiance..jah bless and guide...

I know there is a NlxHaze clone that is all over Florida....not at all like the Black Haze. Big yeilds, sweet hazy smell, even stone.

The shit i remember as the Krypto before it was just a term for good bud....this was mid-late 90's when i first started smoking....always was referenced as NL. Lime green, barely any hairs, stanky sweet pine, retarted high....THATS what i remember as the Florida Kryppie AKA rypto AKA larry

i cant figure out if this thread is lame viral marketing of hype or just the strange shit that happens in the cannabis subculture.... i must be getting old because i find it hard to take seriously any advice presented in a number of the above posts.....i mean we dont need to be completely anal about punctuation and such, but i honestly had trouble understanding some of these posts. Talk to your friends like that if you want, but if you are trying to pass on "legit" information why dont you try to communicate it "legitimately" ....and if english is your second language, i dont mean to offend, but for fucks sake babelfish that shit or something

bigherb

Veteran
opinions r like assholes everybody has one

wat dont u understand .if u hav a prob ignore it or address it accordingly am i bothering u dont mind me take it litely n pass it by make life easier on yourself .im just trying to spread my knowledge n opinons maybe u can learn somthing .r u too good for som people should i try to impress somone wit my english or typing skills is there a test of som sort or guidelines .a definite troll

very true da blacks hav been around nyc for som time early 90. but to me ive neva been impressed by this strain its som haze hybrid not piff or wat i call church.n its true that krippy has become a generic term just as piff everything thats trying to get sold gets labeled so people think they hav wats hott on da market da lame name game .just like everything is kush nowadays.so wats the hype now who says this is som fire.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
so here we have another strain that has come out of the streets with no real home to call its own huh? just like that piff/frankies/church crap . . . .again.

i bumped into this thread and, as usual its always a coincidence, because a friend at work was tellin me about it; and as usual its someone that doesnt grow, and swears by it. "its this, its that, blah blah blah.

well like ArtOfMakingFire is working on the whole PIFF thing (and BTW i hope he stabilizes that strain and makes it his own), now weve got REDEYE working on what has been affectionately termed by the streets "THE BLACKS".

i already went into a rant awhile ago when i heard about the PIFF and the whole naming of cannabis by "the streets" , and the aspects of why a name of a strain is so , oh so important. for those that wanna constantly say "fuc that shit son, fuc a name son" all of that is fine for the average "joeschmoe/ pants 1/2 way down his ass/ round the way/ hoodrat type of person; BUT for teh serious grower (mind you i am not refering to teh connesiuer type person) that enters contests and has their cannabis judged and are on a more serious level with it, then no WE cant go into a judgement or contest and name our 4 different cannabis strains "the shit" and be expected to be takin seriously; or one cannot enter a medicinal marijuana center/dispencery and expect their ailements to be relieved by asking " yo my back hurts, lemme get that shit son!"

IMO threads like these are the types that average smokers should just read and veer away from giving their opinions on since if your not areal grower then how could you possibly know whats going on? and realize how important the work that REDEYE and ARTOFAMKINGFIRE (the only two people i know of so far that are trying to stablize a worthy street named strain) really is in trying to stabilize a strain the they have foudn to be phenominal and want to provide in a constructed way, so that its not just localized to one particular area.

so to those that dont grow, and just wanna get fucked up or dont know how to really enjoy the attributes of a strain other than the bag it came in, i say this: sit back, relax have a seat and learn a lil somethin and maybe you too will come to understand why a name for a particular strain of cannabis is so important, not only for you but for the community that is driven by US (meaning we) the growers.

REDEYE- keep up the important work my friend, its important, and hopefully you can take this "amazing" strain and put it to the heights of the true elite.

ARTORMAKINGFIRE - this reminds that i havent checked your PIFF thread in a minute bruh, ill go check that out and see how its all coming along

BIGHERB - dont worry about it bruh, that other person gets it, they are just some uptight english teacher that hasnt smoked on anything yet; and BTW ive had PIFF and i mainly grow SSH, and piff cant stand next to SSH, in any catagory. PIFF is smooth at best, ill give it that, but other than that. . . . . :joint:

ill be givin this "blacks" a try and see what the hype is for myself.

Last edited:

redeye057

FRANKENBLUNT 420- thank u for the kind words, the work continues

ART OF MAKING FIRE-why are done with the thread...what pissed u off..

this thread is no hyping..like i said before why hype something your not going to sell this is strictly for the cannabis community,so if i have upset some people, well thats too bad...jah bless and guidance to all....

redeye057

here are some pics of the black clones...sativa lovers stand up...jah bless...

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
frankenblunt
true true ,funny u didnt mention any of the other strains ,but im not sure wat u consider piff ive heard of a catpiss ssh pheno being compared to piff .bro honestly this piff still has me unsure of exactly which nyc haze hybrid everyone is referring to but i relate it to my top notch piff aka frankies =described many times frankincense ,spicy ,catpiss, the high= devastating above the clouds but hit n buried by a mac truck narcotic, sweat, redeye,semi concious. nyc haze trademark to me is incense if it has no incense its not top notch.this frankie is top 3 4 me.none of wat ive tasted haze or ssh in amsterdam inclu 08 cup winner or shit back home could lite a candle next to her truly heirloom genetics i believe .exploding in ur lungs blowin ur mind elevate ur body light weights passout.i would only compare this frankie to 2 other strains ive smoked totally opposite but at this level there is no better just diff that being real purple kush n nyc hashplant which i believe was hp13

ShootinBudz

bigherb said:
opinions r like assholes everybody has one

wat dont u understand .if u hav a prob ignore it or address it accordingly am i bothering u dont mind me take it litely n pass it by make life easier on yourself .im just trying to spread my knowledge n opinons maybe u can learn somthing .r u too good for som people should i try to impress somone wit my english or typing skills is there a test of som sort or guidelines .a definite troll

very true da blacks hav been around nyc for som time early 90. but to me ive neva been impressed by this strain its som haze hybrid not piff or wat i call church.n its true that krippy has become a generic term just as piff everything thats trying to get sold gets labeled so people think they hav wats hott on da market da lame name game .just like everything is kush nowadays.so wats the hype now who says this is som fire.

It's getting to the point where the end of the tunnel is everyone just saying "Durga durga durga, knowamsayeen?" If you don't understand, you must be a rayciss.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Since this apparently has to be the home of information for this strain, we should attempt to keep it on topic.

I would not give a what except my BOY asher ran this and peaked my intrest with some descriptions he's given me. Especially knowing a little more personal info.

So does anyone have some history on this strain? Surely someone must know more about it's origins...

I want to master this haze. It's rooting as we speak...

Murphle

This threads been an awesome read so far. Keep up the good work RedEye. Just another sativa addict checking in!

redeye057

ART OF MAKING FIRE- we are working on the lineage of this strain,but its hard to get info on it..i think its some sort of nl#5 haze mix, but i am not sure due to the plant being clone only for so long....please have patience this is an educational thread and we are still all learnig about this strain...and if it is the same one your boy asher ran i don't know but stay tuned....jah bless and guide....

redeye057

some more pics will be up of a maturing black haze plant that will be used for the seed project also..jah blessings and guidance too all...

redeye057

here goes some pics of my black haze girl who is going to give birth too all the little black haze seeds...the smell is intoxicating even only at 20 days of bloom...jah bless all your souls i hope u guys enjoy the project....preserve the seed don't kill off the breed...jah bless..

sativa dankness!!!!

redeye057

the blacks mom is developing nice...she showing that she is a very potent cut of the strain i will take more pic..the project continues...jah bless..