What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Black Hand of California thats Jim Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOVAH2.0

Privately owned and operated electrical network of Texas..that somehow couldn't prepare for the worst because it cuts in to profits. Dallas,Texas

Attachments

• 20210219_142923.jpg
    20210219_142923.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210219_101729.jpg
    20210219_101729.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 23

HOVAH2.0

Packerfan, you speak of slave labor as if u come from a position if morality... do u not know there are still plantation homes in the south to show our proud history???
The only person that swallow propaganda is YOU.. Im glad rush is dead, now u gotta think 4 yourself

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Privately owned and operated electrical network of Texas..that somehow couldn't prepare for the worst because it cuts in to profits. Dallas,Texas
It's called greed son. No one is immune to it.

My wife made a statement when we were going out together circa '03. The greatest disappointment in life are human beings. That threw me for a loop. She was/is right! :tiphat:

Don't think so? Look at the shit show we are in. It's a shit sandwich and, were are all going to have to take a bite! (FM Jacket)

HOVAH2.0

If u really concerned about slave labor in China, you can show them by paying African Americans for the slave labor that was stolen by America. Massive hypocrite.. Reparations

packerfan79

Veteran
Packerfan, you speak of slave labor as if u come from a position if morality... do u not know there are still plantation homes in the south to show our proud history???
The only person that swallow propaganda is YOU.. Im glad rush is dead, now u gotta think 4 yourself

I always think for myself, that's why I am not a mindless leftist.

I have no doubt you celebrate the deaths of those who think differently, diversity and all. Ultimately it says so much about you. I pity you to be consumed by hatred, and incapable of self-reflection, must be really emasculating.

Sorry you got triggered by a style of home.

I never owned a slave, no person I have ever known has ever owned a slave. So, yeah take it up with the democrats, they will forever be the party of slavery.

I hope you get help. Have a nice life.

Gry

Veteran

I have no doubt you celebrate the deaths of those who think differently, diversity and all. Ultimately it says so much about you. I pity you to be consumed by hatred, and incapable of self-reflection, must be really emasculating.

I never owned a slave, no person I have ever known has ever owned a slave. So, yeah take it up with the democrats, they will forever be the party of slavery.

Can't help notice you always wish to bind the confederacy and slavery to the democratic party. I would like to remind you who it is that now embraces and celebrates that past .
I do believe one would be very hard pressed to see the flag of the confederacy at a democratic party function,
but they were seen on a regular basis recently at republican party functions. In the end, slavery was American.

redlaser

Veteran

[iframe1]1Cr1ztMqdro[/iframe1]
[iframe1]Y-6UgFud0b8[/iframe1]

packerfan79

Veteran
Can't help notice you always wish to bind the confederacy and slavery to the democratic party. I would like to remind you who it is that now embraces and celebrates that past .
I do believe one would be very hard pressed to see the flag of the confederacy at a democratic party function,
but they were seen on a regular basis recently at republican party functions. In the end, slavery was American.

Its hard not to bind the two. If Slavery is American, first it was Democrat. The vast majority of Americans, including southerners never owned slaves.

I don't support the confederate flag, never have. I have never heard anyone advocate for the confederacy. Of course, the history of the civil war is an important piece of history especially considering we are as divided today as ever. 30 plus percent of independent, and Conservative voters want to dissolve the union. Quite ironic considering how spoiled Americans are.

I have seen as many communist flags at Democrat events, so. If I am judged by the worst of a party I don't belong to, do you not also?

HOVAH2.0

Packerfan we are divided because we allowed the traders of the principles of this nation to be made into heros and authority figures ie Robert E Lee.. they should've been made ferts ..like rush has become... I wish I could cut his head off, throw it in hole wt a nice clone atop........ I bet I'd get sum fat buds.. we both can smoke his fat ass in a good way. ... Rip Rush... too bad I couldn't use u

HOVAH2.0

And just show im not sum Malcom X type, here's sumthing rush would've never helped u with.. take all your money out of your bank, only leaves enough to pay bills... when the banks go insolvent there's a law stating they can keep your money to save the bank. They will even if they don't need it.... this is why DC is locked down..

mcattak

The key point in this argument on California real estate/US real estate is the fact that its designed to perform in the interest of capital/money. Look around california, theres areas of opulence and growth, surrounded by sections of decay and collapse. Capital wont build homes unless its built to generate revenue... and its doesnt matter who comes with the revenue.. lately its been the chinese.. :)
Capital will allow large sections of the american public to live on sidewalks in order to sale inflated real estate to the chinese. But at a certain point the low value of the surroundings will drag down the value of an inflated market.
When the next crash comes, by the way its 5 years passed due, i can see california becoming bankrupt. Then suddenly the Chinese government will show up to purchase the largest most valuable real estate in history, the state of California.. This process didn't start 4 yrs ago, California has had 40 yrs of bullshxt economics... but dont worry, senile biden and the hooker kamila will save us.
100 years ago the chinese lost the island of Hong Kong to the british. 100 years later the Chinese communist party buys the state of california...... Imagine that, its almost biblical.

Is that PM on those clones

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that's what there propaganda outlets have told you. You might want to ask a uighur how great the communist treat minorities.

You are right there embrace of capitalism has raised the quality of life for a significant portion of the population. To bad it takes slave labor to make it happen.

I can come weld you into your house if that makes you feel safer. Would have been nice if the Chinese communist protected the rest of the world too.

I find it entertaining, that a particular ideology can't separate the Chinese people, from the tiny fraction of the population that are party members.

almost like the wealthy who tell the American people what to think and do; done so well they don't see it.

HOVAH2.0

Im about to buy my first LED grow lite... It's
for veg only but I will also sex.... can't nothing beat a 1000 watt HPS other than the sun.

packerfan79

Veteran
Packerfan we are divided because we allowed the traders of the principles of this nation to be made into heros and authority figures ie Robert E Lee.. they should've been made ferts ..like rush has become... I wish I could cut his head off, throw it in hole wt a nice clone atop........ I bet I'd get sum fat buds.. we both can smoke his fat ass in a good way. ... Rip Rush... too bad I couldn't use u

Thanks for exposing your lack of value, for human life. You are a disgusting person. I still don't wish death upon you. A lifetime of watching other people succeed, while you continue to fail is punishment enough for your complete lack of humanity. Evil souls like you are the reason, our country is divided. Not some long dead confederate, no one cares about.

Status
Not open for further replies.