What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Black Hand of California thats Jim Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOVAH2.0

Im in the market to finally purchase a home in CA. My first home is in the SE amongst the pine trees and the heat, so I figured a west coast home in NorCal would be the perfect contrast. Merced is where the search started but very quickly I was met with shock.. Who the hell is paying $350k for a home in Merced,Ca. during a pandemic.? And yet, no home was valued at less than $250k... A crash is coming.. but this crash will larger than anything in world history.. in coming!..

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Oakland is just as bad..haha. I parked in the same spot I had been parking at for weeks at a job in downtown Oakland.

I came out of work one day to find a bus pulled up next to a newly erected bus stop...freshly poured concrete and a brand new sign...,

right next to my now heavily ticketed car. That was a fun go round with the city, but after many, many wasted hours I claimed victory and the tickets were dismissed.

'Boogieman'

If you buy a car as an investment, it's probably not a good idea to drive the mother fucker adding miles and possibly damage. He is either a box of rocks or wants a pitty party, either way I'm really out this time.

redlaser

Veteran
Im in the market to finally purchase a home in CA. My first home is in the SE amongst the pine trees and the heat, so I figured a west coast home in NorCal would be the perfect contrast. Merced is where the search started but very quickly I was met with shock.. Who the hell is paying $350k for a home in Merced,Ca. during a pandemic.? And yet, no home was valued at less than $250k... A crash is coming.. but this crash will larger than anything in world history.. in coming!..

California real estate can’t seem to keep up with the demand due to extra costs and regulations associated with building compared to a similar house in the Midwest for example. A 200k house in Ohio costs 375k in California from what I understand.
I’ve seen several houses double in value in the last seven years. Besides individuals being interested it’s an ideal investment for a wide range of companies both foreign and domestic

HOVAH2.0

Any market, all markets are methods to distribute resources to those with the most money or to obtain the highest price for resources. That being said, the California real estate market is heavily controlled and regulated in the interest of the owner class of americans, thats the billionaires. We peasants most compete with individuals who have an unlimited amount of money to bid up the prices on California real estate. In other words if a farmer has milk to sale and a mother needs milk to feed her child and her family, "the market" dictates that the milk should go to the billionaire so that he can feed his cat. Because the Billionaire can afford to pay $1000 per gallon.
That's the California real estate market and that's the only reason CA real estate is so high. And that's why soo many californians are living on your sidewalk, a real estate market does not allocates homes to people who need them, it gives homes the people who have the most to spend. If you don't, the sidewalk is free until the police show up.

HOVAH2.0

Anyone ever wondered why the prices of homes in Hunters Point, SF are the lowest in SF..?
It has a long history and the fact that its a traditionally black neighborhood has allot to do with it.
Coming soon, how real estate prices and police shootings are tied together.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The legal MJ industry is all about rules and regulations.

........ and an inability to respect a simple NO PARKING sign implies an inability to follow and respect simple rules.

Rationalize it away all you want, but it appears that there will be NO job offers coming HOVAH's way in a legal industry designed for folks with an ability to work within the system.

So sad, it's just not fair! :flowers2: :violin:

..... and I'm out too, no need to waste my time here!!! :bigeye:

CaptainDankness

Anyone ever wondered why the prices of homes in Hunters Point, SF are the lowest in SF..?
It has a long history and the fact that its a traditionally black neighborhood has allot to do with it.
Coming soon, how real estate prices and police shootings are tied together.

Probably the same reason ghettos in Florida are cheaper than nice neighborhoods in Florida.... Black ghettos are very dangerous and extremely racist. Just look at all the hate crimes happening to Asians in California, I have not seen one single white person attack an Asian only black people from the ghettos, San Francisco was one of the cities reporting it.

Crime brings property value down and black people commit the most crime. It's really simple math. :tiphat:

CaptainDankness

Any market, all markets are methods to distribute resources to those with the most money or to obtain the highest price for resources. That being said, the California real estate market is heavily controlled and regulated in the interest of the owner class of americans, thats the billionaires. We peasants most compete with individuals who have an unlimited amount of money to bid up the prices on California real estate. In other words if a farmer has milk to sale and a mother needs milk to feed her child and her family, "the market" dictates that the milk should go to the billionaire so that he can feed his cat. Because the Billionaire can afford to pay $1000 per gallon.
That's the California real estate market and that's the only reason CA real estate is so high. And that's why soo many californians are living on your sidewalk, a real estate market does not allocates homes to people who need them, it gives homes the people who have the most to spend. If you don't, the sidewalk is free until the police show up.

Yeah, but fuck California, even the billionaires are leaving. Lol, in New England you can get a trailer in a trailer park for like $15k won't be the nicest but I have seen real rough ones for less. Of course you do have to pay like $300 a month or so for the lot fees, it's really not too expensive to live outside of California and NYC, plenty of work in New England for sure and you always see skinny black dudes with fat white women. :D

I remember looking at prices in Compton, cause rappers make it sound hard to get out of the ghetto, shit I can't even afford to get into the ghetto. LMAO

HOVAH2.0

The key point in this argument on California real estate/US real estate is the fact that its designed to perform in the interest of capital/money. Look around california, theres areas of opulence and growth, surrounded by sections of decay and collapse. Capital wont build homes unless its built to generate revenue... and its doesnt matter who comes with the revenue.. lately its been the chinese.. :)
Capital will allow large sections of the american public to live on sidewalks in order to sale inflated real estate to the chinese. But at a certain point the low value of the surroundings will drag down the value of an inflated market.
When the next crash comes, by the way its 5 years passed due, i can see california becoming bankrupt. Then suddenly the Chinese government will show up to purchase the largest most valuable real estate in history, the state of California.. This process didn't start 4 yrs ago, California has had 40 yrs of bullshxt economics... but dont worry, senile biden and the hooker kamila will save us.
100 years ago the chinese lost the island of Hong Kong to the british. 100 years later the Chinese communist party buys the state of california...... Imagine that, its almost biblical.

Attachments

• 20210204_170630.jpg
    20210204_170630.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Probably the same reason ghettos in Florida are cheaper than nice neighborhoods in Florida.... Black ghettos are very dangerous and extremely racist. Just look at all the hate crimes happening to Asians in California, I have not seen one single white person attack an Asian only black people from the ghettos, San Francisco was one of the cities reporting it.

Crime brings property value down and black people commit the most crime. It's really simple math. :tiphat:
The Powell Memo worked all too well.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:good: ...... and they're finally calling 'The Knockout Game' what it really is, a hate crime!

Of course that's because kamala is part Asian!

Will they extend the same courtesy when they wake up and look at the stats and realize the majority of victims are White Americans or will they just continue to look the other way? :whistling:

Reverse racism is not anyone's friend. :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
:good: ...... and they're finally calling 'The Knockout Game' what it really is, a hate crime!

Of course that's because kamala is part Asian!

Will they extend the same courtesy when they wake up and look at the stats and realize the majority of victims are White Americans or will they just continue to look the other way? :whistling:

Reverse racism is not anyone's friend. :tiphat:

- can someone de-bunk this meme/cartoon please - where are the rape stats - to be able to check on it?

picture.php

CaptainDankness

The key point in this argument on California real estate/US real estate is the fact that its designed to perform in the interest of capital/money. Look around california, theres areas of opulence and growth, surrounded by sections of decay and collapse. Capital wont build homes unless its built to generate revenue... and its doesnt matter who comes with the revenue.. lately its been the chinese.. :)
Capital will allow large sections of the american public to live on sidewalks in order to sale inflated real estate to the chinese. But at a certain point the low value of the surroundings will drag down the value of an inflated market.
When the next crash comes, by the way its 5 years passed due, i can see california becoming bankrupt. Then suddenly the Chinese government will show up to purchase the largest most valuable real estate in history, the state of California.. This process didn't start 4 yrs ago, California has had 40 yrs of bullshxt economics... but dont worry, senile biden and the hooker kamila will save us.
100 years ago the chinese lost the island of Hong Kong to the british. 100 years later the Chinese communist party buys the state of california...... Imagine that, its almost biblical.

Sounds like you have a little hatred of the Chinese. I kind of like Asian people though, they're usually pretty chill. Black people, not so great in my personal experience. Worked with one guy for a while we smoked on lunch break every day, I sold him weed all the time and then he ripped me off for $30. I kind of wanted to beat his ass, but then I started laughing, because well, who else? LMAO, Florida was the worst the black kids were fucking assholes, there was cool ones, but racism definitely starts in school down there.

imiubu

I have Chinese folks to the left of me, black folks to the right. Yesterday, we were all outside moving that dreaded white stuff from our sidewalks/ driveways. Weather was in the single digits but we were out there chatting it up, making the work load lighter and exceedingly more pleasant.

The main aspect of people that turns me away is; if one prefers to be a consistently disrespectful/ inconsiderate a'hole and/ or... self entitlement.

HOVAH2.0

Sounds like you have a little hatred of the Chinese.

I don't hate anyone especially the Chinese. The Chinese communist party raised 300 million people out of poverty and last year they produced the most millionaires.. The Chinese government was the most competent nation when handling this virus.

packerfan79

Veteran
I don't hate anyone especially the Chinese. The Chinese communist party raised 300 million people out of poverty and last year they produced the most millionaires.. The Chinese government was the most competent nation when handling this virus.

Yeah, that's what there propaganda outlets have told you. You might want to ask a uighur how great the communist treat minorities.

You are right there embrace of capitalism has raised the quality of life for a significant portion of the population. To bad it takes slave labor to make it happen.

I can come weld you into your house if that makes you feel safer. Would have been nice if the Chinese communist protected the rest of the world too.

I find it entertaining, that a particular ideology can't separate the Chinese people, from the tiny fraction of the population that are party members.

Status
Not open for further replies.