What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The best technology of LED lightining at moment 2020?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Thats what i got from kb, looks like good build quality so far. I forgot to ask for the right plug do i can't test them today.

picture.php

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
LocDog,

it's a quite high price for 4 veros with two drivers. If you need something to add to your cobs, check HLG QB96 v2 on heatsinks, a great option for cob-like handling but with a better spectrum.

Cheers

Better spectrum in what way??? Higher THC output??? Heavier buds??

TIA

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I was going to test out my vero 29 gen7 arrays, and had a wire problem last time I used them. Does anyone know how to remove wire from the poke in connectors on them??? I remember trying to pull out and did not seem to be the way to do it.

Never mind, found video, and there is hole in face of connector and jewelers screwdriver used.

Latest posts

Latest posts