What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the best strain to avoid panic attacks

danut

CBD is also a stimulant. Most folks think just the other way.

I believe CBD can function as a complete replacement for drugs like Ritalin for kids with ADD. How do I know? I'm ADD, of course.

A side effect of use of CBD is elevation of IQ. Proper nutrition and exercise .. Think hard while you "Feed your head."

Buddle

Veteran
I ask advice from more experienced to solve my problem
I can tell you that the panic attacks I was only in high
now as I'm afraid to smoke
Advise me to start over a strain:thank you:

Why are you forcing yourself if its been a negative experience for you? If you really want to try again I'd go with something mild like Lowryder , Erdpurt, Sweettooth, shiskaberry..Your anxiety should level off.Good luck..

Blaz3

A mild indica..maybe commercial type indicas..harvested when almost 70% amber trichs....and even then take a small hit or two..any plant..indica OR SATIVA CAN INDUCE ANXIETY IF TOO MUCH IS SMOKED..