What's new

The Best OG kush cuts, potency, yield and flavor

The Best OG kush cuts, potency, yield and flavor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EveryOneSmokes

Btw, very surprising results on the poll.. I wonder if there's a lot of bias going on due to what's available to the public and what stays behind closed doors.. I guys one can't judge what they haven't tried..

I would've imagined loompas headband, face-off, bty, and the f-cut being higher
In the poll..

Btw, very surprising results on the poll.. I wonder if there's a lot of bias going on due to what's available to the public and what stays behind closed doors.. I guys one can't judge what they haven't tried..

I would've imagined loompas headband, face-off, bty, and the f-cut being higher
In the poll..

I agree with you not everyone has tried most of OGs out there, like you mentioned theres some that stay behind closed doors

J

justblazen

I agree with you not everyone has tried most of OGs out there, like you mentioned theres some that stay behind closed doors

I agree as well, but many of us have tried the finished flowers and prefer medicating with some of these tightly held cuts. I don't have access to loompas headband cuts but after smoking some, it might just be my new favorite smoke. Every day I pray to the cannabis gods for it now:biggrin:

E

EveryOneSmokes

I agree as well, but many of us have tried the finished flowers and prefer medicating with some of these tightly held cuts. I don't have access to loompas headband cuts but after smoking some, it might just be my new favorite smoke. Every day I pray to the cannabis gods for it now:biggrin:

We should have a prayer circle.. Hopefully the canna gods would bless us with it soon.. Lol.. I always think about it good things are worth waiting for... Patience is a virtue, I've been lucky to have good people around me hopefully one day I would be bestowed the honor of the lhb.. In the meantime I have a few ogeez to play wit..

:laughing::smoke out:

J

justblazen

We should have a prayer circle.. Hopefully the canna gods would bless us with it soon.. Lol.. I always think about it good things are worth waiting for... Patience is a virtue, I've been lucky to have good people around me hopefully one day I would be bestowed the honor of the lhb.. In the meantime I have a few ogeez to play wit..

:laughing::smoke out:

No worries good things come to good people. Pretty soon cuts like tk, a lhb will be circulated and well be chasing something new again. Its human nature, were never satisfied. In the meanwhile enjoy the chase my friend.

E

EveryOneSmokes

No worries good things come to good people. Pretty soon cuts like tk, a lhb will be circulated and well be chasing something new again. Its human nature, were never satisfied. In the meanwhile enjoy the chase my friend.

The chase continues.. Can't wait for the new ogeez to come...patience ... Lol

So JB I'm waiting what else do u have up ur sleeve ;)

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Does anyone know if any of the seed companies got these cuts? I am wondering if there is S1 or backcrosses of these OGs you guys are talking about in seed form. I love that OG flavor and can only get in seed up in Canada. What is DNA's OG Kush? or Humboltd Seed Organisation OG Kush? Dr Greenthumbs supposed Ghost OG? The DNA/Reserva Privada OG Kush is fucking awesome one way or another, but is it bred from one of these famous cuts? Sorry if this post is slightly of topic,but it would be good for us growers outside of America to know which companies have real OG Kush! Thanks !

E

EveryOneSmokes

Is the lhb really that hard too come by?

To get the clone only yes, I know one person That runs her and she's a beauty... The cut has a lock on it or so I have been told, its out of respect to the person whom gifted him wit the cut that he does not pass her around.. So I don't even bother asking for her but would still like to try her some day...

A few ogeez for reference...

True og

Hi octane og

Louie X3 og

Louie X3 og

Tahoe og

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^all shots of my "fire" cut. It reaks og funk. Crazy though like on a nail polish type level..

pappy masonjar

Veteran
im nit good with computer but this shit us ridiculous. i just lookin fof ten mins, nowhere can i find it. it says 1 of 1 memebers find this post helpful at he bottom of mine of MY post. but on your posts(and everyones for that matter) it doesnt ask me if it was helpful. at the bottom it says i can quote, quick reply, and there is a red triangle to report spam. i know everyone probly thinks im an idiot, im not, i looked everywhere. maybe i cant cause im new? this is super frustrating. sorry bro

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Got a chance to sample a killer batch of legend the other day. I'd smoked it in the past but it wasn't a proper representation. Super tasty smoke, much tastier than 818 and tahoe but tbh I think I still prefer ghost!

Status
Not open for further replies.