What's new

The Best Kush on Retail Seed Market?

Buddle

Veteran
Beautiful nugs 40Amps.
..I'm not huge into the kushes although C99 x Og Kush Abusive was an alltime fave.Potent mango dank funkness done by the end of Sept..

Grobot2010

Sensi Hindu Kush is some real kush.

I can agree with that... I got Sensi Hindu Kush as a cut from a friend and I was disappointed in the yield, but completely forgot about that when I smoked it after being nicely cured, I could feel it coming on mid-toke on the first hit of a nice, cigarette-sized joint. I was impressed immediately and it still ranks as an all-time favorite (I'm pretty sure I included it in my post on the "top three strains" thread, along with a mexican sativa and C99).

I want to grow it becuase every description i read talks about "heavy body stone" narcotic" so i want to try it.

I grew the sensi landrace kush about 10 years ago and wasnt impressed. its ok and would probably make a good breeding plant but the high was less than accceptable to me. Yes it was relaxing but lacked the potency of many hybrid strains. Sensi's kush is landrace which seldom reach the potency of many hybrids.

PARADISE OG KUSH#18????? Ive used paradise seeds for years and trust them but i dont see "OG kush #18. I see an "Allkush". Is that what your running soulclappin??

IM not hung up on kush. Im hung up on heavy body stoned couchlocked weed that has a side of the grins to go with it. Any suggestions?

You might check DNA Genetics, they have OG Kush and OG Kush #18 x Skunk. Maybe one of them will be of interest to you.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Nice find 40... Looks tasty for sure... Good to hear the report on Karma's White OG V2.. I've got 7 seedlings with their heads above ground... I've been wanting to try one of Karma's Happy Brother offering just haven't pulled the trigger yet...

R

Raw_Dog

I have some Irene X PK, Irene X White, Irene X ChemD, Irene S1s. Damn, I think I have the best seeds, time to get cracking.