What's new

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

J

JamesChong

Now that's a nice small jungle you got there. Very nice job, let us know when the time is right. How much the room pulled for you in the end. By, the way and I don't think I seen this posted. How much did this room set you back for the construction?
Happy New Years,
BG

I

In Vino Veritas

Damn man, that's some dedication. I can't believe you wrapped the whole room in aluminum foil!! :D Hah..

Seriously though, tight work.. Just ran into this one, so I'm going to skim back a few pages to grab the details..

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hahaha

Well I used 26 rolls of aluminum foil to line the room it took me a long time getting her all aluminum foiled out and shit. Actually its reflectix insulation much better then aluminum foil :)

I will keep this updated between now and harvest. So check back to catch a peak...

i have read the entire thread over the past few days and found it very informative. thank you blazeoneup for sharing your indepth knowledge of ganja growing.
and thanks to all others who added their knowledge to the mix.
...oh and thanks to Nitetiger and his sense of humour :)

J

JamesChong

Hey Blaze, Great thread. I posted above and was wondering. How much did the material on this room set you back? Just curious, since i'll be building a room some what like this one. Killer job, thanks for sharing.
Later,
BG

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
If my memory serves me right, It was about 1500-1700 total, Thats for all the electrical plumbing and materials used. The reflectix cost around $350-$450 itself everything else was cheap but added up in the end...

Not counting a single piece of equipment of course :)

Last edited:
J

JamesChong

Thanks Blaze for the info. I was thinking it was around 1500. I think with my room. I'm going to buy the paperless drywall. Help out with any mold issues. Cost a few dollar's more, but i don't have to worry as much. Thanks again for the info.
Take care,
BG

smegal69

lol i see by this setup you dont smoke enough of what you grow, this has to be the best setup i have ever seen, nice one.
i hope my one will be half as good as your one, keep it up.

OG forever

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Np JamesChong...

Smegal69

To be quite honest I smoke more bud then anyone I know and I know a lot of pot heads. I smoke an oz a week pretty steady man.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
quick little update the 20 girls are doing great, Wont be long now before its loaded with some pretty purple nuggets!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yeah its a beautiful canopy right now, Its going to be quite a site in 6 weeks :)

J

JamesChong

Very nice for sure. Your going to have a nice bud factor in about 6 weeks. Lot's of buds hang every where and tons of resin to go with it.
Nice job,
BG

asher1er

Veteran
Good show Blaze..i been bouncing around on what system to go with and planned on going the hempy bucket route due to cost and stuff but i managed to set some money aside and im going to follow your dwc tutorial.. I have a few questions for you..

first off Happy New Years to all!!

I obtained a hand full of seeds, they include Hashberry, Chronic, Kalichakra, K2, Ak47 and some thai haze freebies, im planning on going with chronic for first round unless someone suggest differently...

what did the 20 chronics yield you?

what spacing did you have and what spacing would you recommend if you had more room? The area i have to work with is 16 x 10 x 9h

theres enough equipment for 8k worth of lights, we where thinking 6k in hps and 2k in mh moving through the middle of the room?

since Chronic is about a 50 day strain we planned on vegging for 8 weeks then flower for about 8 weeks or untill ready, any opinions or heads up on this?

thanks Blaze any help will be appreciated :joint:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
NZjay said:
nice one blaze one..... or two. ;)

Sure man I will blazeoneup maybe even two, Just for you bro :)

JamesChong said:
Very nice for sure. Your going to have a nice bud factor in about 6 weeks. Lot's of buds hang every where and tons of resin to go with it.
Nice job,
BG

I would like to think so :)

asher1er said:
Good show Blaze..i been bouncing around on what system to go with and planned on going the hempy bucket route due to cost and stuff but i managed to set some money aside and im going to follow your dwc tutorial.. I have a few questions for you..

first off Happy New Years to all!!

I obtained a hand full of seeds, they include Hashberry, Chronic, Kalichakra, K2, Ak47 and some thai haze freebies, im planning on going with chronic for first round unless someone suggest differently...

what did the 20 chronics yield you?

what spacing did you have and what spacing would you recommend if you had more room? The area i have to work with is 16 x 10 x 9h

theres enough equipment for 8k worth of lights, we where thinking 6k in hps and 2k in mh moving through the middle of the room?

since Chronic is about a 50 day strain we planned on vegging for 8 weeks then flower for about 8 weeks or untill ready, any opinions or heads up on this?

thanks Blaze any help will be appreciated :joint:

I cannot remember what 20 chronics yeilded me, I have had around 6-8 crops since then harvest hell I would have to look back and find out myself :) chronic will yield great, It is a little fluffy but produces some nice sized nugs and overall yields good. I would probly run ak47 just because its much better smoke, chronic to me is well not good for the head stash :) Plus ak yields pretty close to chronic with the right pheno.

I like the Idea of the 6k hps with the 2k mh down the center good mixed spectrum. Well with 8k it just depends on how many plants and how large you want to get them. My guess is you want to grow some nice large bushes, Again though how many plants, I usually allow 12" between the buckets and 1416 between each row. But thats packing em tight and not good for no 8 week veg. So with that in mind how many plants you planning to run?

If you choose to run chronic, run it 56-63 days man at 50 its just not worth while at all imho.

Latest posts

Latest posts