What's new

The Berlin Wall: Part II

Germanator

Y - good news, thanks man. I do have a deep love for pure indicas. What I've read about BD tells me I'll be sleeping well.

Thanks Blazindown - You showed up at a nice stage of this grow, hope you can add/take something from this thread.

Be easy
Germ

Y

YwouldntI

i was waiting to see if anybody was in here still but i know u'll be back to see my mans sweet set up.i talked to germ he said to let everyone know hes cool just had some family matters to tend to for awhile.he says everyone stay safe and keep it green.i'll chime in and holla at you guys once in a while to keep this sweet thread on the first couple pages that way peeps can still get what info they can outta here w/out it gettin burried,peace guys.

family.. Always gettin in the way of the show. ;) O.k. so I'm not such a funny guy, sue me. Hope it all works out in the positive for him. I was really looking forward to seeing the whitehouse develop some more. As long as the cat's cool that's all that's really important.

Word

Germanator

Had to take a break... I'll be back part time updating this thread for a while.

The story goes...

Harvested the Spring outdoor early...

Restocked the clone cab...

Restocked for Summer...

And bought a new piece

Things are going better around my way, I miss updating my indoor so I'll finish up this run and update starting again after that. Be easy all

Germ
:joint:

Last edited:

Germanator

Thanks Chief and Sammet, feels good already to be back.

Yes I have been watching the Euro Cup. What great play so far! Such good games, and the Turkey Croatia game today was incredible to watch,... though I think their tournament ends next match. Deutschland came out and played like they are capable and got a good result. Spain looks great and you can never count those Italian cockroaches out! hah sorry italis. I think the Dutch will have problems if they play Spain with defending enough to win.

Anyway I hope to get some regular updates back on again. The current round is looking nice, so I'll show that when its done and start the whole thing over again. Keep it green

Germ

Y

YwouldntI

good to see ya postin again germ missed ya homeboy.
lets get those pics rollin pimp!!!!

Samuel.h256

great stuff Germ, I have had excellent results with Rapid Rooters along with Takeroot. You have quite the set up man! I will definitely be following your growth. Happy growing.

Samuel

Germanator

My flower room is on point, but is on my work schedule and has been taking up all my time before work so no pictures of that. The cab is on.. and I am so very faded.... so here are some pics of that :joint:

Passive intake
707 Headband and cherry AK in the flow

Flow from bottom to top

Exhaust fan on top shelf

Stash

BubbaXOG outdoor... not the best but next crop will be coming soon

Either lavender or blueberry... smells sweet either way

And liftoff
:joint:
Thats the Kush... in my head now... making it spin random thoughts...be easy

Germ

Crom

I've shown so many people this thread. Honestly your doing a great job with that room, almost inspiring. And those nugs look so nice, hope you enjoy them! lol.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Germ - any chance you could get a zoomed out shot of inside your stealth room? I know there's not a lot of space and all - just wanted to get a better feel for how you're running your setup. Very nice stash shots - should last a while! :D

I'm looking forward to watching the Semi-final tonight - do Turkey have what it takes? It'll be an interesting affair for sure. :wave:

Y

YwouldntI

nice bro lovin seein ur room back up here again man,next time lets see some flowers LOL peace brotha,keep kickin ass in there.

Germanator

Thanks its good to be back posting. Been real busy keeping up with the cab/flower room/and outdoor... wouldn't want to be busy with much else though.

Crom, Thanks bro, welcome to ICMAG

Sammet, next day I have off work before harvest I'll get some pics of the room in bloom with something in it to give a relative idea of space. Its pretty tight so I might have to wait until its empty to get that zoomed out photo... ohh and can't fucking wait for Sunday!!!

Y- I'll keep kickin ass... you do the same...

Good to see you too "JustinCase"

Been unable to get any pictures of the "wall" because it runs right before I go to work and is off by the time I am off... so I have to devote early mornings to watering and maintenance... dumb shit way of doing it, but it keeps my power bill down to run it during those times. The Veg cab is getting pretty overgrown, and I have to cut back any new growth now because of no vertical space... stalky bushes will soon be behind the wall.

My outdoor is a pain in ass to update along with all the other work going on so I'll let my White House thread die off... maybe update at the end and let people see what can be done with relatively small space and amount of cash in the great urban outdoors.

Be easy all

Germ

Germanator

White House... Check
Wall...uhh... almost :joint:

The closet filled up...

The gap filled up...

The room filled up...

Black Dominia I think... Y, you are stocked up with some killer smoke!

Dirty room for Sammet's viewing pleasure

Intake shot, intake splits one to the room and the second up to the hoods

Exhaust side (obviously suspended above)

Faded? check...

Germ

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Germ - sorry I haven't been in here earlier bro, been a bit busy. Cheers for taking those snaps, it looks a lot bigger than I thought, specially that shot looking up to the light. I always love checking this thread mate, it always gets me, it's just the coolest idea - people just must be shy of showing the love.

One of the most unique grow rooms on ICMag. :yes:

Y

YwouldntI

wattup germ lookin good in here yo,i posted in here when you first put the pics up but some how it got deleted i hate when the posts do that aaarrrgh!
yeah man the black d is a beast it'll have ya in a coma thats for sure.
peace man keep the good work poppin bro-Y-

B

Bigtimer7

Glad your back buddy!

This is gunna be awesome I love your room man!

Mad props and rep +++

Germanator

Alright trimming has commenced and should be done in a day or so. The Lion Piss and Black Dominia smell amazing. The Blackberry Bubba is right there too. The other various Kush's didn't turn out as great as I wanted from the looks of them, but I have only myself to blame for neglecting this grow a bit...only the hardy strains thrive in an imperfect room, and that was proven this harvest.

The room is clean, I'll bleach it down in a day or two and after I let some foggers go in there its time for another round. The Veg cab is overflowing with Chem91, Cherry AK-47, 707 Headband. The White house is looking amazingly uniform with MasterKush X Blueberry and Master Kush.

Thanks for the posts everyone. Hhope to eventually meet and sample with you all one day because you are some seriously chill people.

Germ