What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

his hips look weird.... I dont like them chiseled like that it looks like theres a boner under his skin...LMAAO

SOGrowergal

I wanna give a hells ya to all the grower girls

I wanna give a hells ya to all the grower girls

just joined the Forum and like to see all the girl growers out there. I myself am one and am happy that so many other women get to enjoy the growers lifestyle.

I am from the US. West coast is the best coast baby

I enjoy cannabis because it betters who I am

I take my first of many tubers right when I wake up. There for I smoke EVERY day

Yes my friends know I smoke, Im lucky to live where I do and Im not afraid of who I am because I dont really feel I have anything to hide.

I like to do everything High..........say what you want, Im not hurting anyone.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=9540&pictureid=178292

Hope to get to know a few of you ladies

akibono

I find it interesting that none of the ladies here say that they smoke MJ because it makes the sex better. Are we a bunch of prudes or just prudent.

M

MrsEvlme2

Welcome SOG.
I don't think we're prudes. Yes, MJ has made sex better, but, I do not smoke for better sex. It's just another reason that pot is great. I'd still smoke if it didn't do that.
I also noticed that we don't talk about sex nearly as much as the guys do on this site and that is why I like the woman's forum. I hate when everything always ends up being about sex. I think the more you talk about it, the less you're getting. IMO

L

LolaGal

Hey SOGrowergal!

I agree mrs.Evel! Talkin bout sex all the time gets old. Seems like every time I post something some guy is trying to make it about sex.

And the men! Why is it that if the men don't agree with a woman, next thing she is being called a whore... Do men think this bothers women? Is this supposed to be the ultimate cut down? Hahaha.

I would feel worse if somebody called my weed shitty. :biglaugh:

Mrs.Pthway

Hey there SOGrower! Welcome to the mag!

I don't personally think MJ makes sex any better. I like sex anyhow, stoned or not!

I think part of the reason we all retreat to the ladies forum is to get away from all the sex and boobies! LOL!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Yea.... sex is like pizza...... its good if your stoned or sober! I like the woman's forum because I only have one female friend that smokes...... Here, I have lots of female friends that smoke!

Nice to meet you SoGrowerGal! Sounds like your in my neck of the woods! West Side!

G

Hi girls! It has been an exhausting day, but now all is good. Been eager for my first post in the bad girls club! Come home from a long night at work to find my husband with a waiting bowl of sifted hash and a warm cup of milk and icmag on the laptop. :abduct:

I convinced him to get an account for us to learn and share. Girls let me tell you, they aim to please in Spain! Find yourself a rugged spanish mountain man, thank me later.

We would like to share what we can, and learn as much as possible about this hobby. Thank you for having us.

We have nothing flowering at the moment, but a few freebies in veg (2 misfit and 2 black giesha). We are also looking foward to returning the favor of freebies, hubby said we popped the Ethiopian Highland while I was at work. He wants to open pollinate whatever comes up out of the 11 seeds, after testing prognency they will be sent in as freebies. Perhaps not as soon as many would like, but hubby feels strongly about testing the prognency.

Oh my goodness! I am just so excited to be here, you girls have no idea. Big fat hash rip to the dome :joint:

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

Hey SOGrowergal!

I agree mrs.Evel! Talkin bout sex all the time gets old. Seems like every time I post something some guy is trying to make it about sex.

And the men! Why is it that if the men don't agree with a woman, next thing she is being called a whore... Do men think this bothers women? Is this supposed to be the ultimate cut down? Hahaha.

I would feel worse if somebody called my weed shitty. :biglaugh:
I fucking hate that lol... you break up, then you're a whore...LMAO

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome ladies!! always good to see new peeps here!

Moldy...you are takin a big chance comin in here, talkin about tell on us!! like anyones going to care lolol heheh ya know I luv ya big guy!!...just watch out, we might spank ya if your not good!!! hahha

Had a goooood weekend so far, went to a baseball game and hung out with a good friend, cant beat that!

Have a great Sunday my fellow badddddd girls!
sooo whos the frst to get the belt buckle?? lo

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I fucking hate that lol... you break up, then you're a whore...LMAO

Ha! Seriously! I dated a guy long time ago..... when we broke up, he told everyone I wouldn't sleep with him because I thought my "pussy was golden". Haahaahaa! I wonder what isht he woulda said if we had slept together.