What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
You need to drop the subject. Go pick on somebody else,not a woman. You should apologise for the things you said,they are hurtful and just plain nasty.

I have picked on nobody. I apologize for nothing. You're the one coming out of the side of her face with capslock like you run the place.

I'm done. Peace ladies.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
well Lola, I don't know what happened, I mean i'm curious but it's not a big deal...
so we shall go on..
good morning BGC my wrist is farkin killin me, damn tendonitis....
I get to take care of myself and do something for myself today, im getting my haircut and bangs bleached loll.. wooo happy thoughts...

L

LolaGal

well Lola, I don't know what happened, I mean i'm curious but it's not a big deal...
so we shall go on..
good morning BGC my wrist is farkin killin me, damn tendonitis....
I get to take care of myself and do something for myself today, im getting my haircut and bangs bleached loll.. wooo happy thoughts...

I ain't got no dog in this fight. I simply do not want to keep hearing about it. My whole point was that this is none of our business.

I could get on here and whine about my boyfriend who married another chick while we were dating. Then I took him back after his divorce and he snuck off and married another chick while we were dating.

I just assumed ya'll would be BORED hearing about my failed romances, so I don't post about them.

C

cannagirl

Good day ladies of the BGC!!! Hope everyone is having a good hump day!

Sigh...Greenmopho gave away our bubble bags to some random dude and now he cant remember or find the phone number...

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
hey BGC.. Im farkin STONED. Like W-O-W!

starting.... to spin.......
and MW!!!! what chu up to?

T

TheGerm

Nice!!! Its good to see the ladys here have just as much bullshit going on as the guys. ICMag is like a warzone a lot of the time. I guess not all of the opinions I heard were just opinions. Peace and love ladys, late.

TheGerm

damn what the hells in the icmag water this week.

Yea . . . I was thinking the same thing. lol Haven't been on here that much, hope everyone is doing well. Kony n' I are about to harvest in a few weeks *can't wait* Been without green to smoke lately :tumbleweed:

Well, time to cook dinner. Have a good one!

*W~W*

T

TrichyTrichy

anyone have those ballet flats by Cole Haan? The ones that are co-constructed with Nike air?

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Was not at all ready to start posting again....but I'd rather turn off the neg..karma sent to me......So....
6 month rollercoaster ride through the abyss,2 nervous breakdowns,countless sleepless nights trying to coddle a fullblown oc addict...I realise Im just damaged goods........Why else would I chase what others run from?So sorry for buttin my nose in where It dosent belong......I cleaned up the posts....much love to all bad girls.....The breakdowns are over.....chi returning .......be well all...........

jessrabit

Peace Sisters!
Hope y'all are doin fine!
LolaGal you should write a book about that bad romance!
Have a great weekend girls!

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
karmaswheele all I read is wah wah wah
It wasn't negative "karma"... it was that I didn't find your post helpful. You were quite atrociously RUDE, and I wanted to let you know that wasn't cool. If that is going to make you have a mental breakdown, I suggest you turn off your computer, and unplug for a little while.
^^^^^ me being a bad girl.

the nice girl in me wants to say, I'm not ever really rude to ppl, but sometimes when I see a bunch of demeaning things towards women, I will speak up and get rude if necessary.
hope ya'll ladies are doing wonderful. I'm extremely stoned, and looking towards this weekend.

Cheerful

Hi to all the Bad Girls!!

Lola, I would have thought that the BGC is the perfect place to share your adventures/misadventures in the romance dept.!

Stay safe and stay high, y'all...:joint::joint::joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts