What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

my mom always said if you had a cupful of chiggers, you could rule the world. lol

L

LolaGal

Oh Good Lord Ranny, now u gonna hafta buck up!

Killing yourself will just make more people miserable, don't spread that kind of pain to others.

What happened to the love of your life? I thought you had a new woman after the divorce?

Sorry to hear about the deaths of your friends. You will see them again when you go to meet the Great Spirit. So they are just gone for the moment. I am sure they both would not want you to feel this way if they could talk to you again.

Energy cannot be destroyed. It only changes form.

L

LolaGal

whew! that is good news

whew! that is good news

Kill Myself? Are you nuts?
no I don't do that.

good news. I mean u were saying you were tired of living and stuff, so I was worried about u.

I hope you feel better soon.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

StonerChicksRule.jpg

I hope this is the right forum posting it here.......

C

cannagirl

Im so sorry for your loss Randy, losing someone so young is always so difficult. Have a safe trip this weekend.

L

LolaGal

ugh. His name shall not be spoken here again due to his most recent behaviour.

I am going to be suspicious of any new guys in here too.

So it is written. So shall it be.

L

LolaGal

So sorry to hear about your Momma Mrs. Babba.

The deepest sympathies of the BGC are with you at this time.

Although we have never spoken randude101, my sympathies go out to you...Remember you will heal and you will love again I promise. Double Kindness, how are the "girls"? any new pics.? I was at a friends yesterday and he just hung his up to dry...beautiful ! almost 2 1/2 lbs. from one plant!! I will try my hand at it soon waiting for my card still, been 7 weeks? WTF that's the government for you waiting waiting waiting, bullshit!!!!! Must smoke a joint now to calm down, F--king Assholes they have to much power for me...TTFN

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
YOU THINK THAT IS FUNNY??

Oh wow, I just saw this. I don't think I have ever been in a bikini thread on Ic, so please stop projecting on me. Would it be appropriate for me to tell you to go back to burning your bra? Of course not.

Sorry, everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator: