What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

i love those tree smileys that you ladies were using.

i'm so glad you're here double kindness.

i am taking a break from cleaning the 8 plant system. i've got one more top and four more bottoms. i'm going to just make myself do it. flowering has been cleaned. there is a giant chem dog double diesel 2 umbrella tree. clones are looking fine, fine, fine. some are really huge, so i'll pick the best 8 and put them in tomorrow night when i get home. then it's time to make some more mothers and flower out all the rest of my moms. then time to clean the cloners, and mass clone mango haze and chem dog #1. many seeds are up and sprouting, i have frankly lost track of what is popping. i can list our ridiculous genetic bank, or some of it

Grape krush X3
F13 X2
Flo X2
TBB X3 (sprouting)
Cocoa Kush X3
Vanilluna X2
High end X7 (sprouting)
Red Eyed Bride
Sweet Blue X3, and Sweetest Sativa X2 (we have a Pheno which came from legends stock that only takes 40 days or so... and it's awesome!)
LUI
Honeybee
Johnny Blaze X4 (sprouting)

Gonzo #1
Alpha Diesel
Wonder Diesel
Wonder 99
Williams Wonder Ix-1
Chemdawg Double Diesel
Double Strawberry Diesel

Mango Haze X2
SSH X4
Early Queen X2
Shit X2
Black Widow X2
Masterkush Skunk X2

Nl5 Haze X2 (sprouting) Only 1 for 6 came up husbands lowest rate ever!!! He usually has 100%
Ed Rosenthal's Super Bud X2 (sprouting)
Black Domina X2 (sprouting)

Kushsage

Yumbolt

O*Haze Skunk#1
O*T Haze Skunk#1

NL5Haze X HP (sprouting)

Husband made many many crosses years ago before we met, and he has all those as well.. Most famously around our circle was the "O"

The "O" named for the was actually a Female (South african Durban Poison X Skunk #1) crossed with the most resinous and fattest Afghani male Hubby had ever seen, it came from seed stock his Brothers Kung Fu instructor grew in MI. The resulting strain had all the resin of the male with the high coming most from the female. the mothers somewhat airy flowers were made thick, and the skunk smell was actually stronger in the "O" then in the mother.

It smelled like a freshly opened can of tennis balls.... TO THE T ( or kinda like "new car") you know that synthetic smell that drives some crazy? it also gave the biggest (bell-ringer) head rush, it could nearly make you faint. The original selected clone from the first round of seeds was lost in a legal mishap but there is still seed stock to be cracked..

Shortly before the "o" clone was lost it was hit with a selected Mountain Mix father, hence the forum name.

I could go on for a while... but id have to open the freezer to remember much more than that

that's like the tip of the iceberg. someday i'd like to have a warehouse so we could really experiment and breed. we have soooo much stuff and not enough space. picking a few each time is really hard, b/c i have to choose.

i am super excited, although rocking with a new strain really takes about 6 months from seed, to sexing, to growing a big mom, to cloning, testing out, etc etc.

ok break is over.

double kindness, i am astounded at your crosses, they sound so delish!

Last edited:
We've been trimming, trimming, trimming, cleaning systems, baking rocks, etc. One more system to clean, one more round of rocks. Should finish tonight. Time to flip the 8 plant and throw a bunch of moms into flowering.

GK and OMM came out super fine. We were actually going to finish with OMM for a while b/c we're starting so much new stuff, but now I think we'll keep it a while. It is super crystally and yummy. :)

How about you!

jalajaslet

Wow OMountain your busy, busy. So your Hydro? I am looking into Hydro. It's just too much for me to be lugging pots full of soil around... How do you like it? Is it how you've always grown?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have to go get my window fixed on the car today, got broken into when we were in San Fran for 4/20 ....Hopefully I wont have to spend the whole day waiting!! hehehe
Have a great week BG's and lets get highhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

M

MrsEvlme2

Sorry to hear that Mrs.B
Hope the rest of you are having a better day. Mines is starting out as everyday does. :wallbash: Everytime I talk I get shut down. :mad: :wallbash: I'm officially going mute. I will only talk through text from now on.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea it was at the motel we were at...took our stereo, gps and ipod! But we are all okay and thats all just stuff that can be replaced. We had a great time hanging with friends and smoking major amounts of cannabis!! :D

jessrabit

Like you said Mrs B. stuff is replaceable; y'all are ok. It's a good perspective to have. Been ticking off the chores to get back into flower myself, hope you ladies are enjoying the fruits of your labors.
OMM those are some stocks you got there honey!
Those pics are righteous to!
So, I was thinking of trying Humboldt Nutrients out this time round; Oneness/organic grow/ Humboldt Honey ES. Anyone tried their goods and have some thoughts?
I am kinda partial to the Flora Nova and reluctant to make this switch but my homie says you don't get salt build up with Humboldt Nutrients like with other products so I am thinking at least for the moms I should give em a try.

Jess, that's interesting, i'll ask my hubby what he thinks about humboldt.

we are sooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky. literally, we had packs of seeds spread all over the bed trying to decide. it takes us forever each time we decide to sprout some, b/c everything is yummy, you know?

Jayla, so we have always done soil until this round and we really LOVE hydro. my hubby is a soil adherent, he says the soil taste just can't be beat, but honestly, the smokes have been coming out sweet as candy, so i can't tell the difference. i'm not as much of a gourmande, i guess!

we do NOT miss the mess with soil. we do NOT miss transplanting. we can use the same system to grow a clone into a giant mother plant without missing a beat. although with three cloners (2 ez clone 60s and a 120), we're thinking about running bigger pre-mothers and mothers in one of the 60s and then smaller ones in the 120 and mid size in the other 60, so we may actually start doing some transplanting in that way. of course, this means you pop the clone with its collar out of one cloner and into the other and finally remove the collar and pop it into hydro rocks.

there are two things that are absoluately essential for hydro: a small pump ($50 at home depot or lowers) and buckets with lids. that way we can mix nutrients in smaller amounts in the bathroom, transport with spillage, and put into the plant without spillage. for mixing larger amounts of nutrients, my preferred method is to take the runoff trash cans from the acs, empty, sterilize, bring back, and then bring the water into the veg or flowering room in the buckets with lids, dump and mix in the large trashcan and then pump into the plants or if necessary back into the buckets.

that sounds like a lot of steps, but it is way less annoying than measuring out 4+ nutrients into each bucket.

anyhow, I know you have back problems jayla, so i think hydro would be easier in spite of lugging the water. also, i THINK, if i've been paying attention, that you may have less plants and lugging the water wouldn't be that big of a deal at all.

a couple of things to consider are:

what kind of water do you have where you are? we literally have perfect water at our spot, but our partner spot does not and it's been a struggle to get it right. hopefully we're going to nail it in the next round or two, although steady improvement has been made.

what kind of temps are you running? hydro is actually less forgiving of temp with the health of the plant. remember, if it's hot then you're splashing warm water on your plants all the time.

i will also ask my hubby what other thoughts he has just so you can get an informed comparison before making any major decisions.

he says i know just enough to be dangerous at this point!!!!! i don't want to make an ass of myself . . . . .

but honestly, he studies pot, specifically genetics and breeding, like other people study for a phd. his knowledge that he can bring up from memory is really awe-inspiring to me.

fyi, jess, he says good things about flora nova. if i remember correctly (which i don't always), he says that's his other fav other than pure blend (which is what we use).

Last edited:
H

heavy dank nugg

Like you said Mrs B. stuff is replaceable; y'all are ok. It's a good perspective to have. Been ticking off the chores to get back into flower myself, hope you ladies are enjoying the fruits of your labors.
OMM those are some stocks you got there honey!
Those pics are righteous to!
So, I was thinking of trying Humboldt Nutrients out this time round; Oneness/organic grow/ Humboldt Honey ES. Anyone tried their goods and have some thoughts?
I am kinda partial to the Flora Nova and reluctant to make this switch but my homie says you don't get salt build up with Humboldt Nutrients like with other products so I am thinking at least for the moms I should give em a try.

be carefull with humboldt's nutes......Ive used the organic bloom......and big up powder......both need to be used at lower ratios than directed on bottle......
I switched to the flora nova line from humboldt because of burn........except I'll use big up for the boost phase.......

Latest posts

Latest posts