What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Babba's Outdoor 2010

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
WOWzerZ you guys made a thread after all.. Im thinking you didnt want me in the treehouse anymore I didnt leave it a mess after last year and i remodeled it.. And Ya rarely visited me in my crib of lil baby plants. :petting: feeling sad.. Anyhow your gurls look awesome as usual.. Hope you two are doing well happy holidays.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Last edited:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Dam, lovin the hash pics, i bet you 2 had a great haul with this harvest, looks amazing.

Hope ya have a puff for everyone following the thread :D

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!
Peace n Pot.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recently took a trip to So Cal to see the in-laws. Had a wonderful time. Saw some good friends and family, and went to the beach as much as we could. Hope everyone is having a festive holiday season :wave:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=556963

This digout held alot of memories for Babba, smoked his first joint there!!

We had this lovely bubbler waiting for us when we got home!..Its a ripper and smokes awesome!! We are so lucky to have such great friends! :dance013:

Peace

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Love to visit So Cal. Beautiful areas all along the coast line.
Sweet looking bubbler too. Hope you guys have a great holiday season too.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Dont know how i missed this thread...but better late then never!
Awesome display of green love!
Thanks for finding the time to share it with us.
Many blessings to you and all your beloved ones

Mrs Babba nice outdoor run! The chem91 was amazing, well done. Next time you and the Mr. are out in SoCal hit me up, it's my backyard! Would love to chat with you guys and burn one down on the beach! Take care, peace.

jack

E

EasyMyohoDisco

This right here is the best thread I've ever seen year after year only improve with more love. Love is what its all about and I'm sure feeling it over here. So glad I could share in this month after month, year after year with my family. Love you guys!

Rushoe

The both of u are doing a fucken great job with everything I have the d and the 91 and u have inspired me to run these both outside next season.Good luck with everything and I would love to see some dry shots of everything especially the anything chem.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Dime

The Dime

Heres a picture of a plant that we have been growing for a bit now.
We call it Dime

picture.php