What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Babba's Outdoor 2010

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Oh yeah! Can't wait to see that Abusive girl, the dried buds from last time are incredible...I must have that strain lol

somoz

Veteran
Hey Babbas! It's been a minute since I've popped on IC but wanted to stop by your thread and say hello. Your garden looks great and glad to see you two are still going strong. Much respect and hope you enjoyed that awesome world series! Enjoy the chopity chop.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo
Just waiting for the sun to come up enough so we can continue trimming. Hope everyone has a great day. Thanks for all the encouragement !!!! Its what keeps us rocking !!
Nam myoho renge kyo

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Thank's for the good vibes and fabulous encouragement Babba's!

Bud I hope everything went well for ya,.... it seems like full steam ahead!

Everyone is a giant in their own right!

Respect,

Desi!

Last edited:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
wow that black look to the leaves looks amazing, great grow you guys have going here
:D will be great to see the finished product GL and keep doing wat ya do best.
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have just about finished trimming the outdoor girls. Still have a little bit of the abusive to do, then its all about the PUFFIN!! hehe

Heres a few pics of some yummy melty kief! The D is such a wonderful plant, she gives you the BEST everything, buds,hash,kief!!

Getting chilly here, little dusting of snow already, time to get the long johns out ....brrrrr :dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well done Mrs. & babba :)....quite sure that you must have had a really enjoyable and sticky trimming work ...enjoy your resinous efforts
never ending peace & love
gh

BrainSellz

Veteran
Perfect 10's! puff puff pass! wow those are some of the most beautiful plants. Everything i have to say has already been said so i will just get high and gawk. Easy does it and congrats to you guys for such a beautiful grow.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perfect 10's! puff puff pass! wow those are some of the most beautiful plants. Everything i have to say has already been said so i will just get high and gawk. Easy does it and congrats to you guys for such a beautiful grow.
I think I'll go with Brian ^^..he has said it all in one post..DD

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can anyone say hash??? hehehe Sure love the yummy bubble we get after the outdoor harvest! The ChemD is an amazing plant, she gives the meltiest melt and super bubbley kif!!

Thank you ALL for sharing this season with us, we enjoy it ten fold with you guys peekin in every so often, again thanks for all the great vibes you send our way.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and :thank you:

Hey Babbas! just stopping in to say hello, quite the nice hash stash you have there :D ill be catching up in a few weeks lol take care and talk to ya soon!