What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Architects of Western Decline - Cultural Marxism?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
If Cultural Marxism was such a thing, can someone explain how the Western world seems to have moved very much to the Right since about the mid 70's? After all, they have supposedly brainwashed society. How come we have Trump as president, Boris Johnson as British PM e.t.c.?
I mean, we are discussing racist Nazi ideology on a grow site, something unthinkable a decade ago.

'Boogieman'

It should be considering what happened during WW2.

Under normal circumstances that would probably be the case, but when all Trump supporters get called a nazi fascist for voting for who they believed would better America for everyone then it loses all meaning and makes people like me question if it's just a form of suppression to silence those with different views.

Everyone was pretty much racist during those days. Phrenolgy was a science back then and not much was known about race.
Disturbing writing, none the less.

I agree, do you think that should discredit everything Karl Marx said, or do you believe a broken clock is right twice a day?

h.h.

Veteran
Under normal circumstances that would probably be the case, but when all Trump supporters get called a nazi fascist for voting for who they believed would better America for everyone then it loses all meaning and makes people like me question if it's just a form of suppression to silence those with different views.

I agree, do you think that should discredit everything Karl Marx said, or do you believe a broken clock is right twice a day?

You’re suppressed because your leader is a fascist asshole and other folks point it out? Life must be tough. I really feel sorry for you. You are America’s victim.

'Boogieman'

You’re suppressed because your leader is a fascist asshole and other folks point it out? Life must be tough. I really feel sorry for you. You are America’s victim.

You have become a disgruntled, angry old man. I think it's time for me to put this hater on ignore and be done with it.

Later hater... :smoker:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If Cultural Marxism was such a thing, can someone explain how the Western world seems to have moved very much to the Right since about the mid 70's? After all, they have supposedly brainwashed society. How come we have Trump as president, Boris Johnson as British PM e.t.c.?
I mean, we are discussing racist Nazi ideology on a grow site, something unthinkable a decade ago.

- Is it 'such a thing?' - I'd dare to say that most people didn't even know Cultural Marxism existed - if indeed it does exist - try asking those around you if they have a clue what it means - lol

- The goalposts of what is deemed to be left or right are moved around constantly - now we have 'hard right' and 'hard left' too - trying to put in a box extreme elements of either side - of the great political divide - so its all nicely compartmentalized by the media - and they pretty much call the shots so far as telling us who is 'hard-right' - and who might be 'hard-left' - since they made up the distinctions in the first place -

- Whatever puppet of the global corporate-banking-industrial-military-media-complex we get as our supposed 'leaders' - will do as they are told - or they will get JFK'ed -

Cannabologist

Veteran
I'm a Dan Pena kind of person. And I'm not supposed to like Dan, as he says. But, its honestly hard not to straight up Love Dan!

I've committed many of Dan's quotes to memory. One is my signature.

Another....

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS A MANIFESTATION OF A LACK OF SELF ESTEEM

I'll... I'll type it out again because it's very important.

Political correctness is a manifestation of a lack of self esteem!

And...

One more time to get it in the brain

Political correctness

Is a manifestation of

a lack of self esteem!

h.h.

Veteran
It’s politically correct now days to proclaim that one’s not politically correct. So damn many rebels following each other around in a circle.

T

Teddybrae

I 'm really puzzled by most of the responses to this thread. So bitter.

I regret posting here Gypsy. I think my input was a complete waste of time.

I think you should worry Gypsy that the site will be tarnished by this nonsense. Ideas such as the conservative ones you have brought to the fore lead me to think I don't need to be around here anymore.

For me, your Site is no longer Cool.

BearCreekFarms

No there will be no hugging.

I dont do that shit, except w the wife and kids and grand kiddies. A hand shake amongst friends is good with me.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
:chin:

You honestly won't hug a dude?

:dunno:

PS I don't know if I could go shooting with someone who is hung up on hugs, but I would still drink a beer and load a bowl.