What's new

The Annunaki Aliens!!

Aliens came all this way to get us to mine gold for them on this planet that contains almost none, AND it is probably more abundant on other celestial bodies. They have incredible technology to travel great distances, but need another organism to 'harvest' the metal for them, and all of this is done for some properties of gold that we have yet to discover and exploit.

Hummm. I don't know about the last part, but if they came here to harvest gold, and left with it, wouldn't that mean that there wouldn't be less here now than there was when they arrived?

If someone grew a large plant, harvested it, and I only found the stump, would the right conclusion be that there never was a plant?

As for the genetic engineering of a slave race: maybe they didn't like strip mining.

Or thought making centaurs was funny.

As for the undiscovered use, I thought one of the thesis was that they used atomized gold to ozone's reflective qualities in their atmosphere (post industrial depletion).

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
i thought we were STILL harevsting it for them... IDK the particular story, but i thought teh aliens would return and STEAL our riches...

Perhaps the version you reference is where Obama, GWB, & Boxcar Willie (YEAH, they think Boxcar was an alien, i assume his first cousin Tommy Lee Jones is too), are the 'reptile janitors', here to clean up and collect whatever gold is left.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
FWIW, i think there are LOTS of 'advanced' organisms though out the universe.

The problem is the vast distances between star systems, let alone galaxies. And our propensity to extinguish other organisms and ourselves. Its possible that the abilities required to become the dominate organism on a planet, dooms that organism to become overpopulated and destroy itself...

I think we were probably 'seeded'/'contaminated' with amino acids or some the building blocks from water comets 'pinball-ing' across the universe.

And i also think something has to be the 'rulemaker', but probably not a 'rule changer'; not someone you could pray to, or would 'look out for you' (because this would imply God wasnt 'looking out' for others).

All of this forces me to accept this universe could just be a 'snow globe' sitting on Lisa Simpsons desk.

i thought we were STILL harevsting it for them...
Gosh no.

They're all done with the harvesting. They went home with the gold. And left us poor hybrids alone with minimal supervision. We aren't rich. Nothing to steal or really come back for.

I guess they left us with some ancient reptile bloodlines that won't commingle with the masses. They left us with that. You know, Holy Blood shit.

Probably thought we'd starve or something.

But we went feral like the cats in Australia.

Only with thumbs. And funny naked bodies that aren't too pretty to look at sometimes.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
It is IMHO a given fact that there is life on other planets.....numerical odds alone make that a certainty.

However, I really don't think they have ever been here.

You see, no matter how fast you travel, and no matter how long you live, the basic energy budget required for interstellar travel dictates that anyone coming here sure as fuck aint doing it to mutilate a few cows and steal some gold.

It would be infinitely easier and cheaper to make gold in a cyclotron than try to travel interstellar distances to find it, nevermind returning with said gold anywhere.

No....if aliens are gonna come here, it's gonna be to fuck us up in a big fucking way...(remember "V"?).

No one is gonna go thru all the hassle and incredible energy expenditure needed to visit other stars for a bit of gold, cattle mutilations and some fun making crop circles.....

Dudesome

Veteran
wow this thread is turning out big :p

ok how about this:

Would Annunaki consider Internet dangerous for them as a source of free information? Since they are all that secretive and shit...

What if "aliens" were here first? That is a common thread in reptilian lore. Lemuria existed before the Atlans came. Eventually they would do battle and the reptilians would be driven underground. I think the Annunaki are supposed to be another race. They are not Dracos, but have a reptilian appearance.

Dudesome

Veteran
What if "aliens" were here first? That is a common thread in reptilian lore. Lemuria existed before the Atlans came. Eventually they would do battle and the reptilians would be driven underground. I think the Annunaki are supposed to be another race. They are not Dracos, but have a reptilian appearance.

I bet the guy from your avatar was here first :laughing:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Would Annunaki consider Internet dangerous for them as a source of free information? Since they are all that secretive and shit...

NOTHING our lizard overlords have ALLOWED us to have, could be detrimental to them...

:tinfoilhat:

[/tongue-in-cheek]

K

KSP

Do Annunaki females have a cloaca or a vagina? Is it located dorsally or ventrally? Are there even female Annunaki?

M

MacGyver420

fucking-magnets-how-do-they-work-ancient-aliens.jpg

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Georgio Tsoukalis rocks! Yes, he's a weirdo that gets unusually excited about Aliens...but he is well read and has seen some amazing places on this planet. He's editor of a magazine, right? I forget...either way, he's part of an interesting 'community' of scientists, scholars and authors. I bet he's pretty damn paid too...dude always has a nice suit on:) I'd smoke a fuckin' joint with him, bet that would be a trip & a half. How would I avoid staring at his hair though? You have that beautiful Greek hair....fuckin' do something with it!!! LOL:)

Ancient Aliens...on tonight at 9:00pm EST :D Put your tin foil hats on kids....we're going into demons & aliens tonight!

Dudesome

Veteran
NOTHING our lizard overlords have ALLOWED us to have, could be detrimental to them...

:tinfoilhat:

[/tongue-in-cheek]

yet nobody really invented or ploted internet intentionally as if it was planned ahead, like that of oil/paper industries. Internet was kind of dictated to be created by more or less free market after the fall of Berlin wall. It was the dot com bubble that made internet real after all.

Mr.Market created internet.

So in that sense I do not believe that annunakis anyhow had anything to do with it.

As for whether it's to their benefit or not, I think not.

Mainly because I think that if Annunaki do exist - it's big thanks to their secrecy, which is their huge asset.
As for the internet - I think it it's loaded with too much free and useful information which doesn't seem to be helping NWO too much. I am not sure though...

Dudesome

Veteran
teh interweb was invented by Al Gore, an alien.

Your argument lacks foundation...
ok let me reexplain.

No mr market did not Invent internet. It sure developed it with a a crazy pace however.

I may be wrong about it being nonebeneficial to aliens, yet I find that Internet is a great tool for liberation and REAL education.
An education no university will let you have.
I don't see how it benefits aliens.

Dudesome

Veteran
Disinformation is a very powerful tool.

Divide and conquer.

Niccolo Machiavelli was an alien too.

Im that case aliens have to like a Republican way of thinking.

I doubt that's the case, although you never know.

As for disinformation, I believe TV is the source. Not the internet.

In internet a person can kind of filter stuff. There is no such option with tv.

I agree, that there is a lot of censorship in the internet too, but there is also ALOT of useful information unlike that on TV

G

guest 77721

There's no shortage of people that will believe in just about anything....

Latest posts

Latest posts