What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
Healthy lady ! :) Gonna be a yielder too ! ;)
Fo sure SS one thing about these ace sats they yield shit loads of bud ! Bud well im going to uppot the a5m and nevill this weekend then few days to adjust then its flower time for those babies label up the plants and take some cuts from each save em for later see who i like best sit back and eat some cherrie tomatoes . last shot is the a5m patch..:dance013:

Attachments

• DSC_2090.jpg
    DSC_2090.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_2102.jpg
    DSC_2102.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_2106.jpg
    DSC_2106.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_2107.jpg
    DSC_2107.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 8

Buddler

Veteran
:laughing: Heres another Panama this one from seed this plant is old started last winter 10 days in flower got a couple clones off her much different looking than my others in three gals of recycled coco..:)

Attachments

• DSC_2111.jpg
    DSC_2111.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_2110.jpg
    DSC_2110.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2109.jpg
    DSC_2109.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 7
G

Hey Bud,gals seem to be doing awesome!I really dig the MalA5's and this Panama is a lot thinner-leaved than the one I ran...The toms look mouthwatering,too!:tiphat:

deepwaterdude

Ahooga! Man, that is one A5 salad you got going there. Glad to hear you're going to flower soon, me too;) These puppies move fast!

Buddler

Veteran
Sticky i use coco over and over again i find its more stable to older it gets thnaks budd.Hey SYD thats why i picked this PAN for her narrow leaves and vigor the heat continues here toms love it, me too . Thanks DWD THE A5 M AND NEVILLES CROSS are TP ed into there final home .Holeshot what a gem that plant is hope you cloned her! damn more ace strains to try..:) 40 amps better get some of those seeds.:tiphat: heres some pan tops six weeks in and an a5m shots ..:joint:

Attachments

• DSC_2086.jpg
    DSC_2086.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_2085.jpg
    DSC_2085.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_2084.jpg
    DSC_2084.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_2083.jpg
    DSC_2083.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 7

orfeas

Veteran
hey hey my my, your toil cleanses me apple pie... :biggrin:
man this is ridonculous! after gazing at your niche, everything I look at is saturated in a green background...freckin' awesome... :biggrin: the seasoned grower, eh?

:tiphat:orf

Damn buddler, beautiful panama and other sativas.
My Ace Panama seeds just came yesterday, thanks for tempting me even more then I already am.

Damn buddler, beautiful panamas and other sativas.

I just got my Ace order yesterday and a pack of Panama was present, so thank you for tempting me even more to pop them sooner then later.

G

Spam alert!

Spam alert!

Havoc ahead! 9 Acers and 3 americans... Have culled 2 and gifted one more,maybe one or two more should go?We'll see!Also,4 of them are not in yet in the final pots :laughing:

6IXYJp3.jpg

CFBqVa1.jpg

eAC1Q9w.jpg

aSUNErY.jpg

Buddler

Veteran
hey hey my my, your toil cleanses me apple pie... :biggrin:
man this is ridonculous! after gazing at your niche, everything I look at is saturated in a green background...freckin' awesome... :biggrin: the seasoned grower, eh?

:tiphat:orf
Thanks Orf just tring to keep up with the JONES EH! rock and roll will never die :tiphat:

Damn buddler, beautiful panama and other sativas.
My Ace Panama seeds just came yesterday, thanks for tempting me even more then I already am.
I5d thanks man your going to love your panamas thanks for droppin by..:)

orfeas

Veteran
Havoc ahead! 9 Acers and 3 americans... Have culled 2 and gifted one more,maybe one or two more should go?We'll see!Also,4 of them are not in yet in the final pots :laughing:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Jesus, you're a clinical case...but then so am I! :laughing: what are we to do when flowering kicks in? don't wanna think about it...my malA5 and malnev are vegging away precariously silent somewhat modest ... :biggrin: waiting for the rain ...

:tiphat:orfeas

Buddler

Veteran
Heres some autos i grew this year for the first time . Net yr its gonna be aces autos. its too easy :)

Attachments

• DSC_2136.jpg
    DSC_2136.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_2135.jpg
    DSC_2135.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_2134.jpg
    DSC_2134.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_2132.jpg
    DSC_2132.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_2133.jpg
    DSC_2133.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 7

Buddler

Veteran
This is my other pan looks like shes got pink pistills ..i believe its the outdoors that causes the pink as ive grown indoors white then put clone OD and she goes pink commom with the PAN.. IMHO of course.

Latest posts

Latest posts