What's new

The 5 strongest from personal experiences

B

blazesck

Chemdawg
Kali Mist
White Widow
Pinesol

Those are the ones that totally blew me away where I actually knew the strain. I like strains with lots of lemon and pineapple to them, they generally do me good. I also smoked some stuff in Seattle 5 years back that made me feel like I was getting sucked through the couch I was sitting on, now that's what I call couchlock!

Buddle

Veteran
dude i dont even want to think hard enough to make a list but im REAL GLAD to see you put the goat on there... the golden goat is simply amazing... simply f'ing amazing everyone i had the joy to share it with talks about it like its a long lost legendary strain and it sets the benchmark for which they compare other strains

It's the first empty jar after harvest..lol.Seventy daze to heaven is worth it :)

TNJed

I thought I would ask since I hadn't heard of real good Strawcough from seed :wave:

Oh by the way believe it or not there are states on the east coast of the USA that don't have medical MJ.. :chin:

I live in a Southern state w/o med. marijuana, but got my AK-47, Death Star, and Jilly Bean in clone form. My Grape Ape came from selfed seed, retrieved from a bag brought back from northern California. My Sour Diesel x Sweet Tooth #3 came from seed. I'm about to trade some Death Star clones for some Blue Dream and Trainwreck clones. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can get quality clones on the East coast if you know some people.

Cali_Boss

strongest (got me blazed out of my mind)
1. Bubblegum (Amsterdam)-- AMAZING cannabis! if you havent smoked the dutch bubblegum you have to get your hands on some.
2. New York Diesel (Amsterdam)
3. Hindu Kush (California medical)
4. White Rhino (California?)
5. OG Kush (California Medical)

these are just the strains that got me highest/stoniest

if it were me i would smoke nothing but dutch bubblegum, GrandDaddy Purple, Blueberry, Trainwreck and O.G. Kush...

I'd have to say for clone only
Purple kush- 5 + years smokin this and still yet to build a tolerence to it
Chem D
NYC piff
NYC diesel
Roadkill skunk- lost this cut 15 years ago but omg was it sick. Straight up this shit will make you see stars.

As for seeds I have to go with
1.Mr. Nice Nevilles haze- I have a 12 week pheno that is a spitting image of NYC piff. taste/smell/ and a higher high this is my prized possesion.
2.Mr. Nice SSH- legendary high and taste
3.Sensi's Jack herer- just sick shit, straight up but it better be for the price.
4.Greenhouse super lemon haze- i just love the taste, smell and high of this strain
5.Barneys vanilla kush- same as lemon haze, just a pleasure to smoke and hits you in the face.

SMC

Strongest for me was definitely Nebula from Paradise seeds. Couldn't sleep for almost 2 days. Rocket fuel I tell you, even if I personally dislike it. It was only one of the phenos though...

oldog

Why the separation of from 'clone' versus from 'seed' ?
The weed from one is stronger/different than from the other ?
For sure ? or just weedhead legend ?

kaneboy

chemdog x sour diesel
killerchem
white rhino
all seed that knocked everyone around but as they say the show gos on i keep looking
c-99 for paranoia sends people crazy 4 a while funny shit

H

HippyJohnny

Why the separation of from 'clone' versus from 'seed' ?
The weed from one is stronger/different than from the other ?
For sure ? or just weedhead legend ?

Clone is a cut from an exceptional plant that has been found from seed.

Seed means that a desired expression of the strain will have to be found from examples grown out.

Clones of the best type are cuts from one of those 1 in thousands of seed grown out that is perfect or unusually fantastic.

If its a "real" clone then you are in for a treat, if its a knock off or fake then you just got ripped off.

Peace :joint:

GP2B

Widowrella- c99 x white widow. Cannabis Pros (canada) circa 2002. Everyone whe ever tried it still remembers it as the best they have ever had. Still have 5 seeds left in deep freeze.

RKS or Gainesville Green ranks up there as well. The beautiful pungent smell and taste would rank it above anything else for me, as well as the fact that no one can obtain it.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
hash plant, old school back in the 90's
Purple Kush, best pain releiver I have ever found
Train Wreck, recently came across this one
White Widow, until a month ago every time i tried it, it just sucked, but this batch was awesome
5th is all the mystery weeds than have blown my mind over the years

bozga

1. White Widow (messed up & freaked out)
2. Nevilles Haze (very happy and giggles in a hot ballon soaring high)
3. Bubblegum (euphoric & stoned)
4. Jacky White (electric kinda high and strong)
5. Kush (was sleeping for two days)