What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 16 Top Medical Marijuana Strains

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Well since this list sucks, lets name 16 worthy medicinal strains. I will start.

1. OG KUSH

Cranberry

Diesel Family.. all test very good! 1% CBD or better

But Dynamite is still holding very strong in the medical community in fact its smoked up by the staff of most joints in cali. :dance013:

RetroGrow

Veteran
Just to clarify for those who gave me negative rep:
This is not my list. Don't shoot the messenger.
I posted the link for informational and entertainment value only, and perhaps to stimulate discussion.
The only one on the list I have even tried is Jack Herer, and I can vouch for that. Most of them I've never even heard of. I imagined that some of them were just renamed standards.
So let's see your lists.

REZDOG

Veteran
Oh....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ha!

ROFLMAO!

That was FUNNY!

HT,again,and As Usual,Epic Fails.

(Nice advertisement,though,Spanko!! Again-LMAO!) :D :D

~RD~
. . . .

you high times aint no joke they own a few reps.in the house of mmmm idk maby its white!for proit information is information non the less and is a direct connetion to the veiw of OUR industrial channels.dont forget most just slap on name on genes.and just like here they only promote strains that they carry(unless clone only?hmmm bet that got it from a breeder pack at some point).well rany off.peace

REZDOG

Veteran
They would have listed their advertiser's "fake,herbal pot" if it would have paid them a dime.... :D :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well since this list sucks, lets name 16 worthy medicinal strains. I will start.

1. OG KUSH

303 I like your style...worthy medical strains are far more important than Top. First I'd wonder how a strain gets to be on the top 16? Top selling brands are not always the highest quality or the most effective. Top sellers may just be promoted or advertised better to gain thier ratings.
There's a lot of worthy strains out there but I have seen no recent varifiable polling of actual and reliable medical patients to form a list of this type. The strains I use are ones I've created from genetics aquired at SeedBay! Some work better on different individuals, on certain days, for differing health problems, than others....DD

igrowone

Veteran
the responses here are worth a good deal more than the original list<br>
so that makes this thread worthwhile<br>
the 1st thing that comes to mind is no mention of Northern Lights(pick your version), i'd think it would have a pretty fair rep medically

dj3hut1

dude, its on cnbc. probably a generalization for the people who are just coming around to pot. there's too many variables, pot's effects are different to everybody, to say what THE TOP 16 medipot strains are is just marketing.

According to Danny Danko, High Times editor.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/40554297?slide=1

The list:
1. White Berry
2. A-Train
3. Dr. Grinspoon
4. Blue Dreams
5. G-13 Haze
6. Canna Sutra
7. Lavender
8. Crimea Blue
9. Nigerian
10. Mazar
11. Purple Kush
12. Satori
13. Romulan
14. S.A.G.E.
15. Vortex
16. Jack Herer

Interesting descriptions of medicinal qualities and nice photos. Great article!

Where is all the heavy shit ?? Theese strains will maybe fuck up a new startet smoker but hardcore smokers will laugh...Where is Cannatonic ? Where is TrueBlueberry x Og Kush????

Btw Truebluebeery x cannatonic i would really love it so if u have some plz Pm ..and i will tell u in a Pm how lucky your are to have theese seeds ....Thats legal right ?

Latest posts

Latest posts