What's new

the 10-10-10 thread...what is your opinion?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i used to spend hours at a time looking at the seed i bred, most especially striped seed coats

i often wondered if there was a meaning to be gathered from them as if they were coded

Thanks SF,

I'd rather be fluffy and esoteric, but the world we live in has an aspect which is hard and swift. Y'know, its like I got into ta'i chi to learn how to relax and become enlightened, and ended up learning that the other third of ta'i chi is learning to kill people.

Money is just another reflection of the state of consciousness. It definitely deserves a place on this thread. How we see money is a reflection of how we see ourselves, and how we see the universe will be reflected in our view of money. If time = money and time = life then money actually equals life. . .

Also, I have no doubt that what I'm speaking of here is the gateway to a higher level of being for many people. I wish it was more people, but that is their choice. Look at how so many people think and act and live - you cannot live in fear or pride or greed and grasp any of this. Only people committed to higher responsibility can achieve higher power.

And being that we (NEEDLESSLY) live is such economic turmoil.; Turmoil that I for one (and many others) predicted for a decade (and some far longer) - while everyone and their mother called us negative and misinformed. . . Turmoil that should have been seen well in advance by the very people the masses credited with "historic wealth", blame for the problems, and now look to for answers. . . when a basic understanding of the monetary system and simple common-sense was all that was required to see the un-sustainability of the economy going back 30-40 years. . . but the "masses" played along and never educated themselves. . . looking to lying politicians for answers and solutions. . .

eh, you see where i come from on that

but there's no need to live within the status quo. . . for those who are _"spiritually"_ evolved enough to see the truth of our society and our race (humans). . . the bankers and judges and polititians will maintain the status quo for the masses who demand it. others like myself can do something that most people cannot dream of.

finally, "the woman in the red dress" is a metaphor from "The Matrix"

(on a fascinating tangent, it's awesome to look into "who really wrote "The Terminator" and "The Matrix". . . I'm not a huge fan of the lady but seek "The Third Eye." )

"The lady in the red dress," lesson is, "those who are not with us, are potentially against us."

peace

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
sacred sativa (hyrids too!)

call this one truth sister

i used to spend hours at a time looking at the seed i bred, most especially striped seed coats

i often wondered if there was a meaning to be gathered from them as if they were coded

This is so interesting how you called it "truth sister" and it is a really
awesome looking plant...definitely "alien weed" lol, like many of
DJ's creations. What strain is that?

The paradox is that on one side the Universe is infinite, and on
the other it is so small!

It is just amazing that we can share these kinds of experiences
with each other. To me, life seems more and more amazing, the
deeper and deeper I go into the "truth" that is the foundation
of everything!

Can cannabis help enlightenment?

It can't hurt!

I've just started serious growing of this stuff and have clearly focused on sativas. TBH, alls I got now is bagseed and I'm talkin shwag brickweed bagseed.

Thanks to this thread it seems I've got to look into this DJ guy's seeds?

hehehheh, total noob when comes to this

Thanks weird, beautiful.

offthehook

Veteran
LOL, wife and me here were already searching google on "women in the red dress" too LOL
Thanx for clearing us up AC. :)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey South, quick word of warning, don't ever talk like this in front of a doctor will ya, you'll be locked up in no time flat.

southflorida

Veteran
Yes AC, this perspective that hit me like a 2 x4 while I was in
Amsterdam was not something I chose, and the Universe without
a doubt chose to reveal this to me, after my long journey and
search for the truth. I didn't know that I was searching for it,
this is only something that I realize now looking back on the
last 26 years that I have been trying to find answers to a
question that I was not even asking...lol...sounds strange, but
that is how it was.

And the question only revealed itself only when the answer was
delivered to me. So far, there is nobody that can see this thing
that I see, and I don't know if you see it, or not, obvioulsy, but
if you do, you are the first...lol

All the information that "appeared" out of nowhere in the last few
months has been like a summary of everything that I went through
in my life, and only now I can understand why my journey has been
what it has been. In fact even before this realization, it seemed
like it was just a dream...and now I understand that in a way it was!

This sub-forum is the only place (maybe the deluxe-seeds forum
also...since the folks that smoke breeders Steve strains, that have
DJ genetics in them)
where I think at least some folks can
understand and be open to some of the crazy things I am writing,
because in the Toker's Den this information is obvioulsy not
received well...because it is like talking about this in the public,
pretty much goes with what you said about private/public...lol

And since I was smoking cannabis with DJ's genetics in it when
this information was revealed to me I realized that this is the
place I should post it. Plus, I saw Mr.Alkaline write a lot of
interesting information and it was received well by the majority
of the people that wrote in his Flower of Life thread.

by the way...type open grow into google, and check out the
store, there you will find interesting things with some amazing
genetics, but this place is forbiden as far as this forum goes
for reasons that have to do with a conflict of interest
between the owners of these two places...but still that
is an interesting place to find something that would
interest you I think. this is a side note, and has nothing
to do with the rest of this post...lol

as far as the financial crash...it is something that obviously many
saw, but very few could control themselves...because it seemed
like many folks were like on a winning streak in Vegas, and they
got so hypnotized they forgot that the house always wins...in the end!

And about the lady in red, this is something that I must remember
about in my private and public life, and not talk about these insights
openly, otherwise they might lock me up in the "asylum"...lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
whats the difference between this and your 10-10-10 thread? It has exactly the same content.

LOL, wife and me here were already searching google on "women in the red dress" too LOL
Thanx for clearing us up AC. :)

Now that I re-remember that scene, maybe the lesson is more about being distracted by pretty things. . . Who knows?

AT least I see someone besides sf was reading all that. . . i think that makes me feel a little more useful spending all that time. . .

Lots going on 'round here. . .

southflorida

Veteran
whats the difference between this and your 10-10-10 thread? It has exactly the same content.

the difference is that it is in this sub-forum where people arrive
and say that it is BS...lol...in this part of the woods there are
folks that are actually interested in this kind of "crazy" stuff..lol

southflorida

Veteran
Hey South, quick word of warning, don't ever talk like this in front of a doctor will ya, you'll be locked up in no time flat.

I don't...because if someone talked like this to me, I would ask them
to also to lock them up...lol...but in here, I can speak the truth, and
no one can lock me up...lol

Yes AC, this perspective that hit me like a 2 x4 while I was in
Amsterdam was not something I chose, and the Universe without
a doubt chose to reveal this to me, after my long journey and
search for the truth. I didn't know that I was searching for it,
this is only something that I realize now looking back on the
last 26 years that I have been trying to find answers to a
question that I was not even asking...lol...sounds strange, but
that is how it was.

And the question only revealed itself only when the answer was
delivered to me. So far, there is nobody that can see this thing
that I see, and I don't know if you see it, or not, obvioulsy, but
if you do, you are the first...lol

All the information that "appeared" out of nowhere in the last few
months has been like a summary of everything that I went through
in my life, and only now I can understand why my journey has been
what it has been. In fact even before this realization, it seemed
like it was just a dream...and now I understand that in a way it was!

This sub-forum is the only place (maybe the deluxe-seeds forum
also...since the folks that smoke breeders Steve strains, that have
DJ genetics in them)
where I think at least some folks can
understand and be open to some of the crazy things I am writing,
because in the Toker's Den this information is obvioulsy not
received well...because it is like talking about this in the public,
pretty much goes with what you said about private/public...lol

And since I was smoking cannabis with DJ's genetics in it when
this information was revealed to me I realized that this is the
place I should post it. Plus, I saw Mr.Alkaline write a lot of
interesting information and it was received well by the majority
of the people that wrote in his Flower of Life thread.

by the way...type open grow into google, and check out the
store, there you will find interesting things with some amazing
genetics, but this place is forbiden as far as this forum goes
for reasons that have to do with a conflict of interest
between the owners of these two places...but still that
is an interesting place to find something that would
interest you I think. this is a side note, and has nothing
to do with the rest of this post...lol

as far as the financial crash...it is something that obviously many
saw, but very few could control themselves...because it seemed
like many folks were like on a winning streak in Vegas, and they
got so hypnotized they forgot that the house always wins...in the end!

And about the lady in red, this is something that I must remember
about in my private and public life, and not talk about these insights
openly, otherwise they might lock me up in the "asylum"...lol

Yeah man, I have experienced that very thing - including the strange looks from friends, despite desperately wanting them to understand, and the months of inescapable bliss. I appreciate your openness, though I suppose the understanding of a stranger on a weed forum is small comfort.

A great short read is "The Four Agreements," if you read the first 10 pages or so there's a great story about a boy in an indian village that describes our experience very well.

I'm very glad to see that you've taken in my observations on the public/private. It can't do it all, but it will very much help to keep you safe and sane.

It also opens up all the understanding about the financial tools I spoke of. The public side is more powerful than any one person, but it owes everything to the private side. Your signature is the indication that you are on the private side, that you are alive (sign of nature), meanwhile the public only deals with dead things (paper, account numbers). We are all kings and queens in this world, if only we accept out god-given responsibilities to treat others as we would be treated, and forgive our brothers' sins as they would forgive us.

I am not christian in any sense, but . . .

Anyways, thanks a lot for this thread. While my thoughts on your 10-10-10 thread were basically "by who's calendar?" it certainly seems to have caused an evolution, or a revolution, in some folk's consciousness. As for me, somehow the time to type all of this has been allowed me the last couple days. . . and I've got some personal satisfaction that's very hard t explain so I won't try. But I'll simply say Thank You Very Much.

-

southflorida

Veteran
AC, well, at least it's good to know I'm not the only crazy person
in the world...lol...and your posts have been both helpful and
enjoyable for me to read. By the way, I downloaded the four
agreements (got to love Google...and private life...lol) and
read some of it, will finish tomorrow since it is very short.

Last edited:
sf, i am lazy. . .

and if i can see farther than others, its only because i stand on the shoulders of giants.

I am an extremely self-centered person who beleives that if I wasn't living for other people, I'd have no reason to live at all.

If i have a guilty pleasure, its efficiency. . . I like to get a lot done but as I said I'm very lazy. So I work all day trying to figure out how to work for others and feel good doing it. . .

THat's what brought me to anything/everything I've shared with you. And that's why I love our favorite plant. (Wish I had some. Been dry. Can't wait for my first harvest. . .)

-

When I was 20, I walked away from everything I was living. . . that's not a re-quote I am talking about myself. . . I was on the path of money and prestige, and left it all behind, quite consciously at that (that was when I had my "man in the reflection" moment.) Since then I've had my experiences with the good, the bad, and the ugly. Seen the disaster of heroin addictions warfare and politics and all these demons many people play with and often let take over their lives. . . sometimes even just the slow-killer we call apathy.

I did find my Don Juan teacher. It was great but neither of us were what we expected of each other, lol. Eventually, I walked away from him. . . for a while.

Thanks, friend. Somehow I am sure that if you knew who you were talking to you'd be quite surprised what it looks like on the other side of that screen, hehheh. Clearly though, I found a good place to say somethings I was "meant" to say, when I was "meant" to say them, to who was "meant" to hear them. I love these moments.

Your brutha from anutha mutha,

-AmicusCuriae

southflorida

Veteran
sf, i am lazy. . .

and if i can see farther than others, its only because i stand on the shoulders of giants.

I am an extremely self-centered person who beleives that if I wasn't living for other people, I'd have no reason to live at all.

If i have a guilty pleasure, its efficiency. . . I like to get a lot done but as I said I'm very lazy. So I work all day trying to figure out how to work for others and feel good doing it. . .

THat's what brought me to anything/everything I've shared with you. And that's why I love our favorite plant. (Wish I had some. Been dry. Can't wait for my first harvest. . .)

-

When I was 20, I walked away from everything I was living. . . that's not a re-quote I am talking about myself. . . I was on the path of money and prestige, and left it all behind, quite consciously at that (that was when I had my "man in the reflection" moment.) Since then I've had my experiences with the good, the bad, and the ugly. Seen the disaster of heroin addictions warfare and politics and all these demons many people play with and often let take over their lives. . . sometimes even just the slow-killer we call apathy.

I did find my Don Juan teacher. It was great but neither of us were what we expected of each other, lol. Eventually, I walked away from him. . . for a while.

Thanks, friend. Somehow I am sure that if you knew who you were talking to you'd be quite surprised what it looks like on the other side of that screen, hehheh. Clearly though, I found a good place to say somethings I was "meant" to say, when I was "meant" to say them, to who was "meant" to hear them. I love these moments.

Your brutha from anutha mutha,

-AmicusCuriae

yes AC, this is trippy stuff, and from the first post you wrote, I knew
that there was something about what you were writing that was,
how can I put it, that there was something underneath the words,
that they were pointing to something...and it turns out they were.

Well, I'll talk to you at another time, and it seems this thread will be
more interesting than I planned on it being...lol

Later AC,

SF :tiphat:

hawaiiOG

I would have to say life is one big ? mark, how come we are all here well that is another good ? because no one well ever know that ? and as fare as the cosmos, what comes around go's around.

Latest posts

Latest posts