What's new

the 10-10-10 thread...what is your opinion?

offthehook

Veteran
S' not about it beeing my cup of tea or not SF. At some time previously I might have found it interesting. Right now I do not.

Quote: quote fuzz 420: Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can´t, the more insane he appears to them. End quote.

Means I 'm fucked if I would try to do so, LOL :D

But I think one should take a break every once a while when reaching a different veil and let it sink in.
I think the number of "veils"... not sure if it's infinite or just multiple... at least they go a long way since there always seems to be a new veil to discover on the long run.
Comes like it comes usualy without there beeing a way to speed it up.
...Yup I'm fucked.

As a teen I had a number of verry intense but incontrolleble psychosis once, lasting several months at a time before waking up out of them.

These days, 20+ years later I managed to be in controll of "the state of mind" and play with it on my own terms while managing to run a house hold without dire consequences.

Parhaps it means some ppl are more succepteble to it then others. The thing I found during my earlyest childhood days that set me apart from others was that I had a larger understanding/comprehension then everyone else regarding large issues.
Still haunts me untill this day in age since it is not something to be proud of or will make life easyer.

Be carefull where you wish for. lol :)

Latest posts

Latest posts