What's new

the 10-10-10 thread...what is your opinion?

GrinStick

my mind is a perceptual receiver fielding energy of truth tto fuel my existential escapades.
thank you for the entertaining read and the smiles it brings to many and the confounded confusion it will bring to others!
peace in existence

@southflorida:

We get into interesting territory here, eh? What can I say on this forum? Here is a private conversation we are having, but getting close to having it in public. . .

Main issue here is that most people, even here in a counter-culture forum (there is no counter-culture, only culture), would rather believe the lie. The lie that the system has made life a struggle. . . When it was us the whole time choosing to struggle.

What I refer to goes into the nature of our money in the world today. It's all debt. But who is it owed to? The Federal Reserve System? Not so simple. Its owed by the system to the people who make the system possible, the private individuals. 99.99% of individuals do all their banking on the public side though. They pay debts with debts, perpetuating debt. And then wonder why they cannot escape debt. . . while they only know anything about money from the system, which thrives on this debt. In private most people know that the system is "lying," but they take no further steps to actualize their true authority in their lives. . . The financial lives are only one part of the reflection.

I suppose some research into the laws of bills and exchange could start to shed light - that what I speak of here is in the very statutes and codes the masses call "law." An understanding of bankruptcy law, and money of account, can provide some more insight. But nothing can compare to that inner-knowledge of who you really are, and who you really are not... Follow your heart. There is ample information and direction to be found in libraries and the interwebs, but be warned - its a jungle out there. Take with you temperance and an excellent compass.

Accept this for the value you've received, everything you need is right there. Send it to the master accountants and they'll balance the books for you. In your true capacity the system is your employee. Treat it with respect, how else would you treat those who do important work for you?

-

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Thanks for all your replies folks! I started this thread to find out
about your experiences that you had after you smoked cannabis,
especially from DJ's collection, or hybrids made w/his genetics.

Cannabis, LSD, mushrooms, truffles, etc., are only the keys that
help us open the door. Currently I am more interested what you
all found behind the doors, and not so much in the keys (cannabis)
themselves. Although that is important for me, and obviously for
you, otherwise you wouldn't be hanging out at this forum...

...but this thread I created to find out if any of you have had any
insights, spiritual enlightenment, or maybe someone even has reached
the "awake" state. This sub-forum seems to have a different vibe
than the other sub-forums on icmag, at least when it comes to
talking about spirituality and consciousness..etc.

So, I figured some of you will want to share your stories and
experiences that you have had in this realm.

southflorida

Veteran
my mind is a perceptual receiver fielding energy of truth tto fuel my existential escapades.
thank you for the entertaining read and the smiles it brings to many and the confounded confusion it will bring to others!
peace in existence

no problem...I figured there are a few folks out there that might
enjoy reading something from the X-files. Personally, I have always
loved that show, and too bad Maulder and Scully are gone!

...but now, you all have me :)

southflorida

Veteran
@southflorida:

We get into interesting territory here, eh? What can I say on this forum? Here is a private conversation we are having, but getting close to having it in public. . .

Main issue here is that most people, even here in a counter-culture forum (there is no counter-culture, only culture), would rather believe the lie. The lie that the system has made life a struggle. . . When it was us the whole time choosing to struggle.

What I refer to goes into the nature of our money in the world today. It's all debt. But who is it owed to? The Federal Reserve System? Not so simple. Its owed by the system to the people who make the system possible, the private individuals. 99.99% of individuals do all their banking on the public side though. They pay debts with debts, perpetuating debt. And then wonder why they cannot escape debt. . . while they only know anything about money from the system, which thrives on this debt. In private most people know that the system is "lying," but they take no further steps to actualize their true authority in their lives. . . The financial lives are only one part of the reflection.

I suppose some research into the laws of bills and exchange could start to shed light - that what I speak of here is in the very statutes and codes the masses call "law." An understanding of bankruptcy law, and money of account, can provide some more insight. But nothing can compare to that inner-knowledge of who you really are, and who you really are not... Follow your heart. There is ample information and direction to be found in libraries and the interwebs, but be warned - its a jungle out there. Take with you temperance and an excellent compass.

Accept this for the value you've received, everything you need is right there. Send it to the master accountants and they'll balance the books for you. In your true capacity the system is your employee. Treat it with respect, how else would you treat those who do important work for you?

-

Thanks AC for another great post, it gives me pleasure that there
are folks out there that think for themselves, and sometimes
take their time to show others that it's a good idea that they do
the same. Look forward to your future comments, and maybe
you would even be interested in commenting on my spiritual
enlightenment thread in the DJ Short's forum.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191498

But, this is only if you have the time and that topic interests
you of course :)

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Yes pure sativa helped me during my time of "transition". What i found behind the door can not be verbalized. Its something one must experience for them selves. You have to be careful some people dont know what is happening but conveniently there's a mental disorder just for that ;). I would could consider myself to be awake now but far from enlightened. Its a great feeling but it is depressing. As one stands on the outside looking in you wish you could just tell people, but alas its not that easy. One has to maintain a composure of self assurance otherwise the internal battle would dismantle you. The message is still the same, good luck on your path to light, truth, and consciousness.

One last thing waiting on money to arrive for a pack of Dj's Flo. :D

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i think sativas stimulates higher thought in different parts of the brain, and as those like thoughts are processed in different regions we get a "3-d" view of the concept

its how I was able to conceptualize my own personality flaws

from the inside looking in

southflorida

Veteran
Yes pure sativa helped me during my time of "transition". What i found behind the door can not be verbalized. Its something one must experience for them selves. You have to be careful some people dont know what is happening but conveniently there's a mental disorder just for that ;). I would could consider myself to be awake now but far from enlightened. Its a great feeling but it is depressing. As one stands on the outside looking in you wish you could just tell people, but alas its not that easy. One has to maintain a composure of self assurance otherwise the internal battle would dismantle you. The message is still the same, good luck on your path to light, truth, and consciousness.

One last thing waiting on money to arrive for a pack of Dj's Flo. :D

lol...Fuzz420, the experience might be impossible to verbalize, but
can you explain your current perspective after going through the
door? Obviously there is no end to the amount of doors, because
as long as we are alive we can keep going "further."

But, every time we go through a new door, when we are on the
other side, our perspective changes, and we observe the world
from a different angle...I guess is the best way to put it.

And as far as the money for the Flo, are you waiting for the
Universe/Consciousness to send it to you?

southflorida

Veteran
i think sativas stimulates higher thought in different parts of the brain, and as those like thoughts are processed in different regions we get a "3-d" view of the concept

its how I was able to conceptualize my own personality flaws

from the inside looking in

personality flaws? is this something personal, or can you give some
more details what you mean by this? do you mean you saw a
hologram in your imagination of a concept that included your
personality flaws? and what did you do after you observed them?

see that rabbit hole over there? its called "accepted for value." sometimes referred to "a4v."

be well, sf - you have more power in your private life than most people dream. you can even pay off your debts simply with a signature. leave a trail of crumbs so you can find your way back. the rabbit hole goes on and on.

offthehook

Veteran
quote : 2) This Consciousness creates a prism/hologram through which it
creates the illusion that is the human life.

Im over 40 as well and been doing these things on a daily basis during meditating for already a long time too.
It's the return to the inner conscience thingy.
(verry eye opening stuff and never ending learning oportunities indeed. Got to stay in controll of it though to avoid beeing labeled with some mental disorder by your surroundment like fuzz 420 noted too. slowly ,step by step, always being able to return to the mindset you previously experienced as a "normal" human)

The quote at nr 2) however holds a failure assumption.
If you reverse the words "consciousness" and "human life" in this sentence, you'll understand that now 2 actions are both happening at the same time.

MANY realitys are coexisting simultaniously at the same instant always.

You can get these enlightenings also without weed btw. It's a mechanism you put into place all by yourselves.

Knowing this, you now will be able to to controll it at will.
Only got to figure out how to get this mechanism in place.
During times when I was weaning off weed every once a while to avoid tollerance build up,I noticed it made it easyer to me to get the mechanism in place.
Once you know how to do it, it 'll become easy to do it at will and without any substance at all.

Eventually you'd be able to tap from the same source as we in essence all are capable to tap from: the collective conscience.

Good luck with your endeavours.

R

rocky5

i heard someone say that there are 3 levels to cannabis use,
the first level is ignorance-just smoking to get a buzz and a laugh
the second level and third i cant remember exactly but is spiritual-mid point
ignorance and then a deeper spiritual level,or something along those lines?

like i say i cant remember where or when i have heard this as
i look into all sorts and forget most of it.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Sure. I havent been through any doors in a while. I find myself in a stale mate at this point. At This point in life, i realize that everything is a conspiracy, thats right, nothing is as it seems. We are presented with the same perspective,and it is up to us to continue to follow blindly or to change our perspectives and take an alternative route.The system is set up to keep us slaves mentally, spiritually, and physically. Then you have to ask yourself why.I could come out and say why exactly, but that is not fair for me and others.Also i would lose ALL MY CREDIBILITY. There are certain things you can and cannot say. These are some of the answers you must find on your own. I am no expert in anything, but i only simply follow the path that im presented with. Seems like to me you are experiencing something but are unsure. You know sometimes it feels good to not be alone.You want to read something good, read The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth. I will warn you its like nothing you will ever read anywhere else, it may remind you of some stuff, but they answer a lot of valid questions.I read this document thought my transition period. I ask all of you to read through, but not many of you will be ready for them.

I sent the money on off and im waiting on it to arrive to Gypsy so i can get my pack of FLO's. I think FlO+MOD bx will be fun :)

southflorida

Veteran
see that rabbit hole over there? its called "accepted for value." sometimes referred to "a4v."

be well, sf - you have more power in your private life than most people dream. you can even pay off your debts simply with a signature. leave a trail of crumbs so you can find your way back. the rabbit hole goes on and on.

Thanks AC, appreciate you taking the time to make me aware of these things!

southflorida

Veteran
quote : 2) This Consciousness creates a prism/hologram through which it
creates the illusion that is the human life.

Im over 40 as well and been doing these things on a daily basis during meditating for already a long time too.
It's the return to the inner conscience thingy.
(verry eye opening stuff and never ending learning oportunities indeed. Got to stay in controll of it though to avoid beeing labeled with some mental disorder by your surroundment like fuzz 420 noted too. slowly ,step by step, always being able to return to the mindset you previously experienced as a "normal" human)

The quote at nr 2) however holds a failure assumption.
If you reverse the words "consciousness" and "human life" in this sentence you'll understand that 2 actions are both happening at the same time.
Many realitys are coexisting simultaniously at the same instant always.

You can get these enlightenings also without weed btw. It's a mechanism you put into place all by yourselves.

Knowing this, you now will be able to to controll it at will.
Only got to figure out how to get this mechanism in place.
During times when I was weaning off weed every once a while to avoid tollerance build up,I noticed it made it easyer to me to get the mechanism in place.
Once you know how to do it, it 'll become easy to do it at will and without any substance at all.

Eventually you'd be able to tap from the same source as we in essence all are capable to tap from: the collective conscience.

Good luck with your endeavours.

Thanks for writing this, and yes I have been aware that the
Concsiousness and human life are simultaneous and part of
one nondual experience. This was hard for me to grasp at first,
but eventually this perspective became a moment to moment
reality for me. And the experience with the cannabis in Amsterdam
was unique, because in every day life it is very rare that I smoke.

But, in the future, I have plans to turn it up a notch, but we'll see.
For me the perspective that I live with on a daily basis is what
matters, the path that brought me to it was only the process, and
as you know the process is only as good as the results it produces.

southflorida

Veteran
i heard someone say that there are 3 levels to cannabis use,
the first level is ignorance-just smoking to get a buzz and a laugh
the second level and third i cant remember exactly but is spiritual-mid point
ignorance and then a deeper spiritual level,or something along those lines?

like i say i cant remember where or when i have heard this as
i look into all sorts and forget most of it.

rocky, are you saying you are at the first? well, either way, thanks
for sharing that, and it seems I went to level 2 in Amsterdam!:)

southflorida

Veteran
Sure. I havent been through any doors in a while. I find myself in a stale mate at this point. At This point in life, i realize that everything is a conspiracy, thats right, nothing is as it seems. We are presented with the same perspective,and it is up to us to continue to follow blindly or to change our perspectives and take an alternative route.The system is set up to keep us slaves mentally, spiritually, and physically. Then you have to ask yourself why.I could come out and say why exactly, but that is not fair for me and others.Also i would lose ALL MY CREDIBILITY. There are certain things you can and cannot say. These are some of the answers you must find on your own. I am no expert in anything, but i only simply follow the path that im presented with. Seems like to me you are experiencing something but are unsure. You know sometimes it feels good to not be alone.You want to read something good, read The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth. I will warn you its like nothing you will ever read anywhere else, it may remind you of some stuff, but they answer a lot of valid questions.I read this document thought my transition period. I ask all of you to read through, but not many of you will be ready for them.

I sent the money on off and im waiting on it to arrive to Gypsy so i can get my pack of FLO's. I think FlO+MOD bx will be fun :)

Fuzz420, thanks for the info and the links. I have read things about
these "space folks" and it is obvious that it explains about us,
human beings showing up, and about the pyramids and about a lot
of other stuff.

But, the ultimate "truth" is way beyond this, because the
One Universe/Consciousness that creates this "one" experience
which includes aliens, humans, and everything else in the universe,
is creating this on a moment to moment basis...and the primary
perspective that I have now is that it is all a complete illusion...

...and this includes you, me, and everybody else in the universe,
we are "not here" -- it is a movie being played out on a movie
screen by the One Consciousness/Awareness, and you, me, and
everybody and everything else in the Universe is not separate
from this "THING."

I explained it in my first post, and in my signature there is an
article that explains it really well. It is a harsh reality, but this is
what everything has been pointing to my whole life and I did not
see it, or should I more properly say -- I ignored and denied it.

It is the haunted universe article in my signature, and I don't know
if you read it, but it is wicked, and it makes the aliens look like
kindergarden. In fact I wish I didn't know it and was afraid of the
aliens...lol...because the truth is much more scary than all the
aliens combined. I live with it daily, and nothing really has changed
except I know that what I thought of myself my whole life is simply
an "experience" of me, and it is all one experience that is happening
as part of the Nondual Universe/Consciousness.

Good luck with your seeds, and I look forward to checking out
your grow thread if you will start one after you get them.

R

rocky5

rocky, are you saying you are at the first? well, either way, thanks
for sharing that, and it seems I went to level 2 in Amsterdam!:)

must be mate,but then again i havnt sat down with
anyone and had a good old giggle in ages.
who knows where i am? i dont he,he.

but now no one can say syncronisity or your all on the
same level ha,ha.

Latest posts

Latest posts