What's new

the 10-10-10 thread...what is your opinion?

Yes, great elucidation on some important points, SF.

The main "truths" I perceive are 1) The Universal Structure of Consciousness is most like that of a four-year old. and 2) Life begets life.

That's the content of the "Universal One." Everything else is context which is created in order to experience 1 and 2. From the highest level it's not about growing a plant, its just about growing. A plant, a child, a skill, a relationship. . . That's all context. I'm not saying this solves every problem. . .

But at some point if our consciousness, our mind, our emotion can fall back onto "truth," it makes life a lot more comfortable and exciting - no matter how hard and boring it might seem sometimes. In time, us children (human adults) may even decide to tend to emphasize comfort and fun, because this Earth place is difficult enough all by itself. It's tough being so solid in such a fluid and and energetic universe. But really, we come here because it's hard.

We are here to heal, which is just a fancy idea that means making life more lively.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Yes AC, it seems comparing "structures" makes it more understandable
for the mind/brain, because the posts where I didn't compare, they
were very difficult for most people to grasp. But, in the examples
where I describe how the human body is created from the sub-atomic
particles, it is very obvious that there must be something, a force
that has the intent to actually turn these sub-atomic particles
into atoms, and then into other structures.

Obviously this force has no name, and Consciousness (or any other
word we use to describe it) only points to this ENERGY FORM, but
still it is very exciting (at least for me) to understand that I am
a manifestation of this force, and not a separate human being,
that has to fight against external forces, but instead can simply
go with the flow and help this energy to manifest wonderful creations
that will move evolution forward, or as you call it, let life beget life!

SF, to me it's a miracle any of us can understand a f*ucking word ANYONE says.

Seriously. Much less to be able to find common ground with anything. . . much less to be able to share complex thought-forms like you are attempting.

Don't take it too seriously. I love to talk, I love to write - but it gets pretty annoying if you make your goal having other people understand what you're trying to say.

In recent years I really try and keep in mind those "crotchety" kung fu teachers and temperamental yogis. No wonder they're so short with people and speak in riddles. . . Trust me I love to go on and on and some people here and there I think really follow. . . but how would I know if they do?

Think of Obi'wan and Anakin. . . despite all his best efforts and teaching, Anakin still fell off the good path. . . y'know. . . this is real life - it's complex and subtle. Have fun with it. . .

I hesitate to recommend another book, but since you're into this real high-brow quantum physical stuff, and I assume you'd like to bring it into your day-to-day as you can manage. . . find "The Map of Consciousness," by David Hawkins. Not Steven Hawkings, that guy is an idiot. ;-)

(I'm working on that article I've been talking about. It's a ton of crap, and oughta go over like a concrete dirigible, but I'll finish eventually. A couple people will probably like it.)

-

southflorida

Veteran
SF, to me it's a miracle any of us can understand a f*ucking word ANYONE says.

Seriously. Much less to be able to find common ground with anything. . . much less to be able to share complex thought-forms like you are attempting.

Don't take it too seriously. I love to talk, I love to write - but it gets pretty annoying if you make your goal having other people understand what you're trying to say.

...AC...I do it for my own internal dialogue/ego that obviously is
not going anywhere...lol...and keeps doing its job
...more than
for other people...because it is important for me to grasp this on a
very simple and fundamental level...because just saying that we are
an illusion and a dream...is all fine and dandy...and I feel that this is
true...but I still have to live this life as this "character" and because
of this it helps me to write these things out...so that it makes sense
to me and actually helps me to create what I feel is important for
me to create in every present moment that I live.

In recent years I really try and keep in mind those "crotchety" kung fu teachers and temperamental yogis. No wonder they're so short with people and speak in riddles. . . Trust me I love to go on and on and some people here and there I think really follow. . . but how would I know if they do?

Think of Obi'wan and Anakin. . . despite all his best efforts and teaching, Anakin still fell off the good path. . . y'know. . . this is real life - it's complex and subtle. Have fun with it. . .

...I have been having fun for 40 years AC, and I see the next 40
to be even more exciting...lol...and I definitely see that from all the
folks that I have talked to in my private life, and online, you are
the first that actually understands the majority of what I'm saying.

...But, just as I wrote on top, from my perspective, you and everyone
else in my "dream" is a character (just like me) and is here for a
certain purpose, and this is why I don't mind if someone doesn't
understand or even trolls this thread, or in any thread, or if someone
doesn't agree with me in real life.

There is a reason why I have gone through the life that the universe
created, and there is some reason why it has been revealing so many
things to me in the last year, in fact, probably in the last year, I have
become aware of more things than in all the other 39 years combined...lol
...and I don't care if I never find this reason, because I know that everything
that happens in my life has been DESIGNED by the One Consciousness/Awareness!

I hesitate to recommend another book, but since you're into this real high-brow quantum physical stuff, and I assume you'd like to bring it into your day-to-day as you can manage. . . find "The Map of Consciousness," by David Hawkins. Not Steven Hawkings, that guy is an idiot. ;-)

I will keep this guy in mind...but for now I'll stick with the Four
Agreements...since there is always more and more information
out there...and I think these four agreements are pretty much all
a person needs to awaken completely! There is no doubt in my
mind that these are the four agreements that I have never kept
in my life...and they are at the root of the "structural conflict" that
I have been experiencing my entire life.

This is where you are between two walls, and from each wall there
is a rubberband that is wrapped around your waist. And as you move
toward one wall (goal) the rubberband from that wall relaxes, but
the rubberband from the other wall starts to build massive tension in it.

And, once there is enough tension, the path of the least resistance
is away from your goal and toward failure, which is the second wall,
and this failure wall can be anything (fear, unworthiness, laziness, etc)
...but once you move away from the goal wall and get closer to the
failure wall, that rubber bands relaxes, and the goal rubberband
starts to build massive tension in it.

...so you basically, keep going back and forth between these two
walls your whole life, with these rubberbands building tension, first
on one side and then on another...until you die...lol

...since any "structure's" goal is equilibrium, you can never achieve
it, because you want the goal, but having the goal creates the
most tension in the "failure" rubber band, and when you reach
the failure wall, the goal rubberband has the most tension in it,
because your desire to have the goal doesn't go away.

...and to achieve "equilibrium" where you are between these walls
with equal tension in both rubberbands is never possible, because
of the natural shifts that are always occuring in this structural
conflict...and what makes it worse is that usually there are not
two walls...but thousands...and thousands of rubberbands pulling
you back and forth in a thousand directions...lol!

...Most people don't know that they are caught in this conflict
structure...and live their life asking "what the f*ck is going on?"

..."why can't I build upon my success, without rolling backwards
after achieving some of the results I desire?" Well, this is why...lol

(I'm working on that article I've been talking about. It's a ton of crap, and oughta go over like a concrete dirigible, but I'll finish eventually. A couple people will probably like it.)

...I'm looking forward to this for sure!

SF :tiphat:

you guys are sooo weird...who's voting for Sarah Palin if she were to win the 2012 nomination....maybe that's the end of it all...we either get called to "heaven", or aliens recognize our stupidity and vaporize us....

If I had shrooms...., liberty caps or blue meanies specifically...I would love this thread, but at the moment even with the sativa onset I'm experiencing, its a weird discussion, I'll try to elaborate after I mellow out... but for now I have to think about the shit I interpret as reality. I don't know about the holodeck theory, perception is reality, if we all appeared to be consuming cannabis on the steps of city hall, we would all be experiencing the non-illusion of being arrested, and we would all have the same perception of being in jail...but we are all in agreement that that would be reality and not a subjective matter.

jeffie

You cannot KNOW if there is the real truth which is like the beginning of everything or the whole consciousness or whatever you want to call it. What you have is a map in your head, a map of what you "think" exists without you. But it is only a creation of yours, a fantasy no more then what your belief system prescribed you with. You were born, you inherited, you were imprinted and conditioned and I doubt will ever be able to understand and explain something for which you have no words no bits in your software. The software runs on exclusion>interpretation principle not on observation>awareness

SF said:
...AC...I do it for my own internal dialogue/ego that obviously is
not going anywhere...lol...and keeps doing its job...more than
for other people...because it is important for me to grasp this on a
very simple and fundamental level...

I am the same way.

@hassomesinse, I must agree that all the esoteric, quantum, holoarchic speak got old for me a long time ago - but I love that other people besides myself perceive this stuff. It's not the kind of stuff most people read and understand, it's the kind of stuff you experience and then struggle to articulate. . . Some people appreciate that.

@jeffie - what I know, all I know, is that truth is. truth is. yeah, thats not a fragment, i'm just saying, there is a such things as truth. and relativity, duality is a lower order.

i dunno. . .

gotta finish that article, it will be. . . more solid - tough to just crank out tho, lots of stuff going on on the private side

luvin it

offthehook

Veteran
AmicusCuriae has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

I got this to read when trying to sent you a pm.

Wich one is it?

In case it's the first I 'll respect your decision, in case it's the second there would be some explanation phaps by the mods?

No OTH, I think I don't have enuf posts yet.

BTW, I was just thinking about you. In regards to your legal matter, I wish you luck. Taking the "human to human" approach can be risky, but without "better knowledge" I personally see that as the best bet. . . (I know its so-called water under the bridge but just my 2c for your conscience.)

As far as "better knowledge," I have been putting some time into the thread I plan to put up. I'm still a few hours away from finishing (where I can squeeze it in), but it's getting there. I'm a little reluctant to post it, my ego is anyway, but I've gotten strong signals to let it fly so -

You can find my e-mail, check SFs "wall" thing on here.

My best to all,

-

OTH, I tried to put my contact info on your page, they took it down. I assume you didn't get it. I suppose they're trying to protect all of us, so that's good I guess. They got to it quick so I assume they're paying good attention to what I'm doing 'round here.

I don't want to upset their apple cart, but they haven't removed my account so I'll take that as a good sign. I'll keep posting to up my post count. and I'll post my "article" soon. But it's somewhat encompassing and I want to get it up in-full, so it might take me a few more hours of writing.

I'll get it up as soon as I can. In the meantime I'll just tell you that it won't be anything that can fix your problems without a lot of "internal" work on your part, and it's not some "freeman" thinking, or "legal loopholes," or "attorney-speak" like I've seen a lot of online.

Since they haven't deleted my account, and only removed my personal info, I figure they're only looking out for me and themselves. . . I'd love to take this onto the private side easier but looks like everyone will have to just be patient.

I'm obviously a "new guy" here, so all of this is understandable in an innocent light. OTH, SF, et all, I wish you the best. Now I gotta finish this thing, and then figure out where it should to be posted.

southflorida

Veteran
I'm obviously a "new guy" here, so all of this is understandable in an innocent light. OTH, SF, et all, I wish you the best. Now I gotta finish this thing, and then figure out where it should to be posted.

AC...this depends on what the actual "topic" will be. Because so far
it seems that Toker's Den is the only place where it is allowed to
post on topics that we have been describing in this thread.

But, since I don't know exactly what will be written in the article,
it is hard for me to say anything else.

Well, SF, I hope this post doesn't count as "turbo posting," lol. At this point I'd really like to "up my post count" so I can get to 50, or whatever it needs to be to PM.

I'd love to keep this convo "out of the public," but it seems this thread isn't popping up on "recent posts," so that makes me feel a little better. Not b/c I'm paranoid, but just b/c I don't want to bother "the community." And maybe it is popping up there and I'm just not fast enuf, budanyway.

The article, I hesitate to call "legal advice." I am not trying to offer "legal advice" in a public sense, but I am trying to work on "legal advice" in a private sense - much like what _was_ included in this thread (tho my posts may have been edited by mods, I haven't checked).

Thanks for your "encouragement" SF, you may not see it that way, but I do. I got an itch I gotta scratch. . . and the internet is a great tool for "us."

OFT, you're on my mind, as well as others like you in similar positions. I wish I could crank this thing out (I have 4 pages! .doc) but I need to do it right in my mind. And it's been a long week. . . I gotta little infant running around "bugging the shit out" out of me, and countless other "private stuff," I hope you can find wisdom out of all of this - including your recent experience. I feel for you, but know that "ALL OF US" have our personal things we go through. I've gone through mine, SF gone through his, and somewhere in Iraq there's a family getting raided who may very well be "innocent." None of us are "innocent." We're here for a reason, and the sun comes up tomorrow. Some people I've learned from spent long time in "jail" before "waking up." I know FOR SURE that's small comfort. . . but it's all a matter of perspective.

I have said for a while, "I got nothing to worry about but death, and when I'm dead I won't have anything to worry about. . . " Most of the stuff people worry about is "small potatoes" when put into perspective. But my heart goes out to you all, and day-to-day, I gotta concern my self with what's right here in front of my face.

Not that I don't have great respect for all the fascinating stuff that goes on "out there."

I'd send a private message out to "da man," but they know I love 'em.

-

southflorida

Veteran
AC...you can post it in this thread, and then I can quote it in the
first post of this thread if it fits with the rest of the posts in here
more or less. Obviously, these topics are not very popular in the
Toker's Den...or anywhere else for that matter...because they
are "more" than serious...they are really about as serious as you
can get. I mean, to tell you the truth, if I read somewhere that
there is no such thing as a "separate" I, and that I only exist
as a character in a "movie role" that is being manifested by the
One Consciousness/Awareness...I would think whoever wrote this
was 100% crazy...period.

If I didn't have this perspective, and feel what I feel, then it would
be impossible for me to put my ego/opinions/beliefs/convictions aside
and to actually consider that this could be true...lol

So, obviously I understand that many people think that I am crazy.
But this doesn't bother me, because I know who I am, and have
always been now, and I can't go back in the past and forget
everything that I am currently aware off. And even if I was given
such a choice...I would never take it.

Truth for truth's sake, that has been my motivation for the last 26
years, and now that I have gotten a glimpse it has only gotten
stronger, and I am always ready to go FURTHER...in fact I will keep
going further as long as I am breathing, and my heart is beating,
because there is no other way to go, as far as I see it...lol

You da man, SF.

As I was growing into my true self, there were certainly times that I wondered if I was "crazy." After many years, I realized that if I was crazy, then so was "everyone else."

'Cause who did they look up to? Crazy people in government like presidents and senators, who are often liars and egomaniacs? Crazy people in business like CEOs and CFOs (who I've seen murdered with machine guns in their beds), who will destroy their own communities in search of a bigger bonus? Crazy like sports stars or hollywood stars or rocknroll stars who are often divas and drug addicts and philanderers? Crazy people like their bosses in middle-management who all look up to "the elite?"

Crazy people like my wife who doubts the one honest person in her life? [howling my ass off]

The only truth I even found was to be honest with myself and be as honest with others. . . and then I realized most people would rather be lied to.

It has been a wild journey, and it's long from over. I just say this stuff not b/c it's where I'm at, but b/c it's where I think more people can relate. We all hate loneliness, well most of us, I know I do. And I know that we're never really alone. There's alot of people out here. . . but there's a weird lesson sometimes experienced that just when you think you don't have enough patience. . .

As for this "article," I know the only one making a deal about it is me. . . and right now I can't look at it. It's taken up a lot of my energy the last few days and I need some "me time." I get so little of it these days. . . kids to raise, meals to cook, wife's feet to massage, you know.

But I'm here for a reason, not that I claim to know what it is. . .

And as for the "me time?" Sometimes I like to spend it waxing philosophical with other crazies :)

southflorida

Veteran
AC...take as long as you need...as you know yourself there is no
rush...everything happens perfectly...and when this information
is ready...you will post it...and if it was not meant to be posted...
you will not post it.

But, as you see I put the 4 agreements in my signature, so that I can
see them every time I post...lol. And they are so innocent, that they
can't be erased by the Mr. and Mrs. Smiths...lol

The amazing thing is that #2 and #3 as Ruiz says are the primary
reasons for all the problems that human beings experience in their
lives...at least for me these are the primary cause of all my problems.

And I can see that #1 and #4 when they are combined are really
a powerful combination and when they are combined with #2 and
#3, your whole life simply transforms.

This really can't be any simpler...and this is why it is so powerful
no doubt! So, the fact that you showed up in this forum and
mentioned this book has been a real blessing for me...because
as I already wrote it put some important pieces into the puzzle
that I have been building for the longest time, and has made me
much more aware of how to actually "take action" despite the
knowledge of me being a "puppet" of Consciousness...lol

Latest posts

Latest posts