What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow

Medfinder

Chemon 91
lets get back to topic...please.

a poster that says he got these beans 4 weeks ago posted in this thread pics.

these pics do show some traits that would be beneficial in future crossings.

pics from page 7...

picture.php

picture.php

out of 8 seeds 2 now are almost 4 inches tall.

Nwgdg

So mexcur did those plants produce? I'm just worried this eBay hemp will pollinate my cookies and cream if it's a male ! Would that be a bad thing?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
And how did those turn out? Were they hemp or were they at least similar to old school cannabis that had thc levels in the single digits?

The one on the photo i made a cross with RSC Parvati.Sam grew plenty of plants from Yunnan, but did find phenotypes with CBD, CBC but little THC.

I did not find that any of the Yunnan I have grown to be dope, and I have grown maybe 10,000 of them. Some are pretty high in CBD, CBC, THCV, all which block or modulate THC, while the THC is pretty low. Easy to select plants that were covered in resin and had little to no THC, below .2%.
Some smell like Afghan some like Thai, some smell like rope, they look more like Indica then Sativa, but if you grow a lot of them for a few years you will find plants that will remind you of both Afghan and Thai.

1250Yunnan.JPG

iTarzan

The seeds arrived from the same seller that were type D green/black. So even after I paid and they took the items down the seller still came through with the delivery. So they did send me the seeds. That is a positive so far.

Hey Medfinder did you post about these seeds on any other sites?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
No not on any other sites. and most of those pictures of cannabis were taken from strainly cannabis website that the seller used.

here is the pictures of a few... slow growing hmmm...

picture.php

picture.php